Author Topic: Geometric Skateshop  (Read 3340 times)

sus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
Re: Geometric Skateshop
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2023, 07:09:06 PM »
Owner of the shop worked as a rep and kissed a lot of ass to get the shop where it is today and personally pays out of his asshole to bring teams to town. And then calls them his close personal “friends” on instagram

I've heard this from some of my friends in Texas - kisses ass to pros, etc. and then acts too cool for the locals in the Texas skate community.

At the end of the day, it's a core shop so i can't be mad at it, but i hate when people start cool guying others in their skate community as soon as they start rubbing shoulders with pros, industry heads, etc. Worst shit. Those dudes never seem to have any real friends of their own

IpathCats

Re: Geometric Skateshop
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2023, 07:44:52 PM »
heard the dude used to be vx1000market on IG, and that people would send him VX's to get repaired and he would charge them then just send it back a week later without doing anything to the camera.

Fuck geometric.
Fuck buying your way into the industry by sucking everyone’s metaphorical dick.
Fuck icing out everyone in town and thinking everyone’s gonna quit their shop sponsors to come ride for your shop just cause it’s the “cool” new one in town.
Fuck fucking people out of their cameras and money through your fake vx repair instagram
Fuck planting a bunch of shops around Texas just to push out other shops.
Geometric will be the next Fast Forward (Zumiez)
Fuck em.
Fuck em all.

The plot thickens