Author Topic: Antwuan 2 years sober & Father to 2 kids  (Read 16990 times)

Shredroe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
Re: Antwuan 2 years sober
« Reply #150 on: May 18, 2023, 02:42:28 PM »

Tiltmode Army Reservist

• Rep: 22
  • RIP Ben Raemers
Re: Antwuan 2 years sober & Father to 2 kids
« Reply #151 on: May 18, 2023, 03:19:58 PM »
We need this Antwuan Dixon return. I'm glad to hear he's sober, and glad to see he's still effortlessly shifting paradigms on the skateboard. His recent park footage recharged me. I can't wait to see a new edit.

RIP Ben Raemers

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #152 on: May 18, 2023, 03:26:55 PM »
Kadow was born to kill it in the kitchen

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1591
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #153 on: May 18, 2023, 03:47:55 PM »
Antwuan to Metal skateboards. First graphic, Danny Glover in Predator 2. Lets make it happen workshop
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Maccat

• Rep: 78
« Reply #154 on: May 18, 2023, 04:02:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Imagine he got back on baker/deathwish? I know it won’t happen, but I can dream right?
[close]

I mean probably not, but if there was a brand that would do it I can see it being Baker. Who knows what that relationship is like after all these years.

How old is Antwan? Early 30’s? Would be great to see him have a comeback story similar to Guys. Clearly he still has the style and abilities.

Style over everything. In a world where everyone can do every trick, his style is generational.

As much as I’d like to see him on Baker, I like him on FTP. Stick with the smaller brand that gave him a chance on his comeback.

Love seeing his sobriety. It’s awesome.

Maccat

• Rep: 78
« Reply #155 on: May 18, 2023, 04:04:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Imagine he got back on baker/deathwish? I know it won’t happen, but I can dream right?
[close]

I mean probably not, but if there was a brand that would do it I can see it being Baker. Who knows what that relationship is like after all these years.

How old is Antwan? Early 30’s? Would be great to see him have a comeback story similar to Guys. Clearly he still has the style and abilities.

Style over everything. In a world where everyone can do every trick, his style is generational.

As much as I’d like to see him on Baker, I like him on FTP. Stick with the smaller brand that gave him a chance on his comeback. Obviously it’s all
love with the Baker guys.

Love seeing his sobriety. It’s awesome.