Author Topic: things youve done (sexual)  (Read 4805 times)

Ankle_Lift

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 77
Re: things youve done (sexual)
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2023, 02:40:32 PM »
I once banged a whole family for room and bloard. It sucked.

I'm big on receiving blowjob's. Especially outdoors or while driving.

Might be fun to 69 ( favorite shit ever) in a 68 El Camino. My family had one but was too young to enjoy that at the time. I did try to steal the car once tho.

Was California af. Blacked out with a 327 vet swap. Shaved door handles. My mom's ex built it in Fresno.

I almost moved there in 92 but nope.

Like 5 years later or so I had a ford e250 camper with a tall top and all the fixings. Was a rolling acid orgy. Then it became a stationary coke cave surrounded by discarded Tampax and Trojans.

My dad told everyone in town how many pairs of underwear he found in it when he cleaned it out.

Everyone fucked in it. Not much gay stuff tho. People was still too afraid to be themselves at that time.

I didn't get to do gay stuff really until my 20s. I'm still ticking boxes on my bucket list though it's been rough since COVID started.

I've got that don't touch me unless you're a stranger and I'll probably not see you again attitude rn.

Sometimes I try to shed it but most of the bathroom goers around here are on some weird shit.

I miss living in Boston so badly

I'm horny for subway/commuter rail encounters. Something about the rhythm of the train. It's good. I'm an outdoors men looking for a chubby lil hubby with a 5- 6" piece of awesome who love to 69 their life away.. one who is safe and does not mind wandering.

Maybe they wanna get some too.

That was an adventure.
Thanks for being you, bro.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2023, 10:25:22 PM »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 411
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2023, 03:02:58 AM »
“Things you’ve fucked” would have been a great title for this thread

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2023, 04:09:19 AM »
Stuck my things in some other things

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2023, 08:54:24 AM »
Might be fun to 69 ( favorite shit ever) in a 68 El Camino

See I'm the type of brother and I like to have fun
She said 69, I said 68, and I owe you one
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
  • And you better believe: they're ALL silk
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2023, 10:40:51 AM »
Have you ever sucked somebodys dick and then kicked their ass? Asking for a friend
https://youtu.be/vlq9UWWqe44
I got beef with Brian sumner and it’s onsite for that fat fucking red coat.

Dojsha Abuser

• Rep: -26
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2023, 11:31:02 AM »
Have you ever sucked somebodys dick and then kicked their ass? Asking for a friend
https://youtu.be/vlq9UWWqe44

have you ever sucked someones ass and then kicked their dick?

mrselfdestruct

• Rep: -5
  • fresh
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2023, 08:51:57 AM »
yo momma
Mrs Elf is a pretty cool name.

And Mrs Elf destructing is even cooler.

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 331
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2023, 04:55:49 PM »
In grad school I hooked up with this Chinese chick I did a project with. Right when we were getting naked she asked if I was into race play. I didn’t know wtf race play was, I assumed it was a stupid way of saying interracial sex so I said “yea, fo sho”. This bitch got on top of me and started screaming “nigger nigger nigger” in this super stereotypical Chinese immigrant accent. Riding the shit out my dick too, I was fucking scared.

Of course I ended up liking that bullshit, skeeted all over the place and never brought it up, but damn!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 08:32:00 AM by Lenny the Fatface »

Dojsha Abuser

• Rep: -26
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2023, 01:30:19 AM »
In grad school I hooked up with this Chinese chick I did a project with. Right when we were getting naked she asked if I was into race play. I didn’t know wtf race play was, I assumed it was a stupid way of saying interracial sex so I said “yea, fo sho”. This bitch got on top of me in and started screaming “nigger nigger nigger” in this super stereotypical Chinese immigrant accent. Riding the shit out my dick too, I was fucking scared.

Of course I ended up liking that bullshit, skeeted all over the place and never brought it up, but damn!

SHIT.

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2023, 08:50:24 AM »
Met up with a 75 year old guy this past weekend. He flogged and paddled me. Never been beaten up like that before but it was honestly great. Ill be going back for more, but it was pretty intense. Not something I could do every day.

Democratic Republic Of Mongo

• Rep: 104
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2023, 12:33:15 PM »
Wrapped in a spiderweb of barbed wire, the countess bit harder into my ankles as the leather dog faced choir boy lapped at her heaving jowls like livestock at the trough. Outside the broken stained glass window, somehow more ornate after its violation, you could still hear the faint, distant sound of the shrieking clowns grow louder.

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2023, 01:24:55 PM »

skippersoldballs

• Rep: 70
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2023, 05:40:52 PM »
Be honest I'd rather be balls deep in Bam. I feel like it's more dangerous. Lol.
If I gagged him he'd be a little closer to my type.

mrselfdestruct

• fresh
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2023, 06:23:57 AM »
Met up with a 75 year old guy this past weekend. He flogged and paddled me. Never been beaten up like that before but it was honestly great. Ill be going back for more, but it was pretty intense. Not something I could do every day.
dawg that dudes older than my grandparents. glad you enjoyed!

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2023, 10:02:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Last weekend I met with this girl on tindr. First time actually meeting in person off that app, I usually just get bots and flakes. She was a lot of fun and loved her pussy licked. I was inspired by my bdsm session and gave her some nice spanks. She liked it, hit me up the next day begging for more.

mrselfdestruct

• fresh
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2023, 10:59:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Last weekend I met with this girl on tindr. First time actually meeting in person off that app, I usually just get bots and flakes. She was a lot of fun and loved her pussy licked. I was inspired by my bdsm session and gave her some nice spanks. She liked it, hit me up the next day begging for more.
met a nice 19 year old girl there when i was 16. i got chlamydia from her but sex was 10/10

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
  • And you better believe: they're ALL silk
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2023, 03:57:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Last weekend I met with this girl on tindr...She was a lot of fun and loved her pussy licked. I was inspired by my bdsm session and gave her some nice spanks. She liked it, hit me up the next day begging for more.
REP checks out (props to you Big Peenachim mane!)
I got beef with Brian sumner and it’s onsite for that fat fucking red coat.