Author Topic: Jacuzzi Unlimited: Enjoi 2.0  (Read 97447 times)

Spaced Cadet

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 111
Re: Jacuzzi Unlimited: Enjoi 2.0
« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2023, 11:38:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Why can't skaters let good things fade into the sunset? Enjoi was born from an era and crew that is long gone. Celebrate what it was don't just let it become a Zumiez sales rack brand.
[close]
because that means louie barletta and caswell berry would have to get real jobs
[close]

Caswell has been working a full time job for a while now. I believe he went into construction just like Zack Wallin
[close]

Hopefully he just works with Zack Wallin. They should start a construction team.....called Pool Boyz. Jokes aside, that would be oddly rad if there was skaters that transitioned as a team into another industry.

enjoi construction LLC coming soon.

natenola forever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 119
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2023, 11:57:08 AM »
Expand Quote
I remember when Mother changed to Quasi and everyone on here was shitting their pants, and eventually we got used to the name.  I'm sure the same will happen with this. Especially with Louie behind the wheel.  Hope Matt Evs is somehow involved, it would make it even better.  Enjoi ads were a HUGE part of my upbringing as a skateboarder and it fucking sucks to see them go  :(
[close]

I’m not over it, Mother is still a way sicker name than Quasi

3D was originally going to be called “Dear”, which I also think is way better. BA had some sick promo logos for it

The difference here is that “enjoi” is also a bad name
Mother didn't have to change their name, they just couldn't do clothing under that name cuz some fishing brand is Mother Jeans, nd you don't actually make money off of skateboards so you need apparel

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74

notinternetfamous

• Rep: 300
  • Watch PURGATORY - the Sproul video
« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2023, 03:55:35 PM »
guesses to who will be announced on the team first?
Dilo? probably a few other riders that left Dwindle as well

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #94 on: May 22, 2023, 04:05:28 PM »
I can see those ams that were on the team hop onto Jacuzzi

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #95 on: May 22, 2023, 04:12:33 PM »
At this point he may can build kind of a super team for old enjoi and almost and other dwindle folks. I kinda think Wallin would be good on chocolate or girl. Samaria found a home. Deedz prob destin for bigger things.

I think they should get
Dilo.
Louie. Obviously.
Maybe youness
Devin bagnoli for gratuitous rail chomper
Who all don’t have a board sponsor right now. My list isn’t good. I’ll come back and edit it.

Edit. Twuan.

slimvanilla

« Reply #96 on: May 22, 2023, 04:15:12 PM »
really hoping for some sick graphics. a dilo board would be nice

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #97 on: May 22, 2023, 04:59:02 PM »
… Wallin on girl?

No disrespect but

For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #98 on: May 22, 2023, 05:21:28 PM »
… Wallin on girl?

No disrespect but

Among the wildest "could se him on..." takes I've ever seen on here.

Trashcon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #99 on: May 22, 2023, 05:35:02 PM »
… Wallin on girl?

No disrespect but

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1137
  • old and in the way
« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2023, 05:42:22 PM »
I hope that Gus Bus gets a spot on Jacuzzi or somewhere solid.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2023, 06:11:23 PM »
… Wallin on girl?

No disrespect but

He’s posted a few chocolate and girl boards. Like they was hooking him up. Idk if it was girl or chocolate but def crail camp. It  wasn’t my hot take just an observation from what he posted. There’s even a thanks for the boards crail post. I could see chocolate more than girl. But still it’s not a wild take just an observation.

Tiltmode Army Reservist

• Rep: 21
  • RIP Ben Raemers
« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2023, 06:12:23 PM »
I'm obviously interested in this. Their website had some funny shit on it after Louie announced he left Enjoi, but I'm curious to see actual decks, and maybe some apparel.
RIP Ben Raemers

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1137
  • old and in the way
« Reply #103 on: May 22, 2023, 06:22:27 PM »
Expand Quote
… Wallin on girl?

No disrespect but

[close]

He’s posted a few chocolate and girl boards. Like they was hooking him up. Idk if it was girl or chocolate but def crail camp. It  wasn’t my hot take just an observation from what he posted. There’s even a thanks for the boards crail post. I could see chocolate more than girl. But still it’s not a wild take just an observation.

I'm a big Zach Wallin fan. He's got a sick powerhouse style and skates fast - but maybe it's just friend flow from VA since they're on the Dickies/DIY program together?

Murge

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #104 on: May 22, 2023, 06:32:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
… Wallin on girl?

No disrespect but

[close]

[close]

I'm a big Zach Wallin fan. He's got a sick powerhouse style and skates fast - but maybe it's just friend flow from VA since they're on the Dickies/DIY program together?

I don’t want it to be true but you’re probably right. Him on chocolate with VA would be sick. But yeah it’s prob just a homie hook up.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -479
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2023, 09:53:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
… Wallin on girl?

No disrespect but

[close]

[close]

[close]

I don’t want it to be true but you’re probably right. Him on chocolate with VA would be sick. But yeah it’s prob just a homie hook up.

Crob and jeron were backing the idea when he was on nine Club last fall. I mean chocolate would be sick, he’s still more productive than brophy and I mean realistically how much longer are eldy , crob and Kenny gonna be getting paychecks from crail .
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2023, 10:04:03 PM »
i wouldn’t imagine wallin on anything but the new company, crail doesn’t make sense to me. what i’m curious of is that someone on here called this rumor out as soon as enjoi was going under, knew the name of the company and said it was pretty much all of enjoi guys with one surprising/off-putting rider. can’t find the quote or remember the user but, who could this random person in limbo be? dilo maybe? i’ve said from the get go he should be on deathwish but maybe him being on will cement this company as legit if it is him?

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 410
« Reply #107 on: May 22, 2023, 11:30:50 PM »
I can see those ams that were on the team hop onto into Jacuzzi

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -479
« Reply #108 on: May 22, 2023, 11:50:15 PM »
i wouldn’t imagine wallin on anything but the new company, crail doesn’t make sense to me. what i’m curious of is that someone on here called this rumor out as soon as enjoi was going under, knew the name of the company and said it was pretty much all of enjoi guys with one surprising/off-putting rider. can’t find the quote or remember the user but, who could this random person in limbo be? dilo maybe? i’ve said from the get go he should be on deathwish but maybe him being on will cement this company as legit if it is him?

But is dilo a surprising fit? I mean I could completely see that with the newer people they’ve added . He fits just fine, if anything he should’ve been on enjoi instead of almost . I think deathwish is cool spot for him but why I am also thinking wknd? I imagine him Jordan and Tom could come up with weird spots together and it’d be cool.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 268
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #109 on: May 23, 2023, 03:31:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
… Wallin on girl?

No disrespect but

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Crob and jeron were backing the idea when he was on nine Club last fall. I mean chocolate would be sick, he’s still more productive than brophy and I mean realistically how much longer are eldy , crob and Kenny gonna be getting paychecks from crail .

Can’t help but think Eldy will be lose his board well before Crob. Nine Club is probably helping him still sell boards and opening him to a different demographic of younger kids and casual skaters. If they didn’t drop Kenny after the domestic accusations they probably won’t.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -61
« Reply #110 on: May 23, 2023, 07:33:07 AM »
What's the over/under on how long it takes for Jacuzzi to hit them with a Cease and Desist for copyright infringement (or trademark dilution) and the company changes its name to Hot Tub Unlimited?

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -116
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
« Reply #111 on: May 23, 2023, 07:35:32 AM »
Nestor

carlwinslow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #112 on: May 23, 2023, 08:12:08 AM »
blake carpenter

stringsnthings

• Rep: -48
« Reply #113 on: May 23, 2023, 08:24:30 AM »
I wonder how many pro's they will have upon launch. Will Louie still give himself a board or has he moved into the father/unlce/TM role ?

Grand Saber

• Rep: 6
« Reply #114 on: May 23, 2023, 09:31:27 AM »
What's the over/under on how long it takes for Jacuzzi to hit them with a Cease and Desist for copyright infringement (or trademark dilution) and the company changes its name to Hot Tub Unlimited?
I'm really surprised no one is warning them since it is a family name and the Jacuzzi company is notorious for being protective of it. I give it a year at best

one-off

• Rep: 105
« Reply #115 on: May 23, 2023, 09:58:18 AM »
I suggest Infinity Pool

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #116 on: May 23, 2023, 10:40:16 AM »
I suggest Infinity Pool
Great movie.

Gab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #117 on: May 23, 2023, 12:37:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I'm really surprised no one is warning them since it is a family name and the Jacuzzi company is notorious for being protective of it. I give it a year at best

I commented that on one of Louie’s posts a couple months ago, I guess I could dm him “like a man”…

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #118 on: May 23, 2023, 12:56:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
… Wallin on girl?

No disrespect but

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Can’t help but think Eldy will be lose his board well before Crob. Nine Club is probably helping him still sell boards and opening him to a different demographic of younger kids and casual skaters. If they didn’t drop Kenny after the domestic accusations they probably won’t.

Justin Eldridge is still a professional skateboarder?

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 268
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #119 on: May 23, 2023, 01:30:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
… Wallin on girl?

No disrespect but

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Justin Eldridge is still a professional skateboarder?

Apparently 🤷
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus