Author Topic: Budget Cuts: Who would you fire from which teams?  (Read 8134 times)

NoComply180

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -457
  • Objectivity police
Re: Budget Cuts: Who would you fire from which teams?
« Reply #90 on: June 02, 2023, 08:18:22 AM »
It’d be a dream for Carlyle group via supreme to force violet to cease operating entirely

NB could cut Davis torgerson, what has he done recently. Dude peaked with the nollie hurricane in boondoggle

Is Marius syvanen on habitat still? Would kill for another part of his but it feels like it’s been years

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Get bent
« Reply #91 on: June 02, 2023, 08:38:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Luke Malaney from traffic skateboards. Visited San Antonio and dissed my homie Drake while he showed old clips. Here’s a quote straight from website. Dude is washed clearly. If you see this Luke, come see me again jersey boy.

While Malaney comes close to pulling off the impossible, he can never quite get it. Stewart estimates he's landed about 20 times, but he "just hits the ground like a sack of potatoes" upon impact. Malaney and Stewart have been at the same spot for almost four hours trying to get a clip that will live for only a couple of seconds in a 40-minute long video, and they have nothing to show for it by the day's end. Malaney, drenched in sweat, can't help but display his frustration.
[close]

Sorry your lil homie Drake's footage sucked.
[close]

I swear some of y’all are so funny.
Where’s your footy pussy
[close]

Yep Luke was right, Drakes footage sucks.
[close]
you really are old and in the way.
[close]

What was Drake trying to do? Was he showing Luke and Josh to get on Traffic or Theories? Or to get into Static 6?

What's the rest of the story?
[close]
There’s no story, as they were just super hammered. Idk who josh is. It was more or less an ego contest. They were both dissing eachother equally. Obviously two conflicting styles.
I do know that when we hit the streets, Luke only wanted to skate a bank spot.
Washed

Drakes an asshole, I’ve met him once and that was enough, but I’d much rather watch a malaney part than drake stutter push up to a 12 for a busted ass hardflip, never met Malaney but his skating is a thousand times more enjoyable to watch in my opinion, showing footage to pros is kinda weird too, was he trying to show them spots? Or like was he like “yo check this shit out” kinda cooked if that was the case, especially if this was recently
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #92 on: June 02, 2023, 08:58:31 AM »
Deathwish Skateboards: Cuts Neen---adds Twuan back

Baglady

• Rep: -200
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2023, 12:39:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Luke Malaney from traffic skateboards. Visited San Antonio and dissed my homie Drake while he showed old clips. Here’s a quote straight from website. Dude is washed clearly. If you see this Luke, come see me again jersey boy.

While Malaney comes close to pulling off the impossible, he can never quite get it. Stewart estimates he's landed about 20 times, but he "just hits the ground like a sack of potatoes" upon impact. Malaney and Stewart have been at the same spot for almost four hours trying to get a clip that will live for only a couple of seconds in a 40-minute long video, and they have nothing to show for it by the day's end. Malaney, drenched in sweat, can't help but display his frustration.
[close]

[close]

Where’s your footy pussy
[close]

[close]
[close]

What was Drake trying to do? Was he showing Luke and Josh to get on Traffic or Theories? Or to get into Static 6?

[close]
There’s no story, as they were just super hammered. Idk who josh is. It was more or less an ego contest. They were both dissing eachother equally. Obviously two conflicting styles.
Washed
[close]

Drakes an asshole, I’ve met him once and that was enough, but I’d much rather watch a malaney part than drake stutter push up to a 12 for a busted ass hardflip, never met Malaney but his skating is a thousand times more enjoyable to watch in my opinion, showing footage to pros is kinda weird too, was he trying to show them spots? Or like was he like “yo check this shit out” kinda cooked if that was the case, especially if this was recently
By reading out some of y’all’s posts I’d say the vast majority are assholes. What’s your point there? You got sad when he cool guyed you? Sounds like general human nature on both ends. If you wanna talk about malaney personality-wise, this guy steps right out the car and starts pissing on a bush in front of dudes gf. If that’s not a lack of self awareness, he should go see a dr about his crooked pinky.
Merely, two drunks showing eachother parts. Malaney decides to talk down on another man’s skating while
In his home. Not that serious. Geez I thought slap was just for shit talking, but mostly just wah wah baby criers.

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2023, 02:40:07 PM »
Deathwish Skateboards: Cuts Neen---adds Twuan back

yeah Neen doesn’t fit there anymore. maybe Element?

Dooky-shoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #95 on: June 03, 2023, 05:05:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Not long ago Real took a bunch of guys off the official team, stopped making their boards (if they did have one) and moved them to the "forever" section on the team page. Here's some other dudes I'd do that to:
Jake Donnelly: Has been milking it for a while now. I was very surprised they took Justin Brock, Davis, Brockel, etc. off the team but kept Jake
Jafin Garvey: Has been am for like 6 years and still hasn't put out a part. Almost no one has heard of him and he's not even that good.
Max Schaaf: I love him but the "forever" section is exactly where he belongs. He's a legacy rider who stopped producing footage a VERY long time ago. I'm actually not even sure he still skates. It's weird that dudes like Peter Ramondetta and Davis Torgerson are considered retired and are off the actual team but Max isn't
[close]

Oof thanks for the reminder how absolutely burnt the Real team was and still is. They must be paying Ishod %125 of his board sales plus a salary just to keep him on and maintain relevancy. How are Krooked and Anti-Hero such great brands and Real such a steaming pile of dog shit?
[close]

That's a weird way to put it, considering how much stuff the current Real team has put out in the past year in addition to Ishod.

Nicole had another full part like yesterday, Mason just had the Take A Lap part on top of million other parts, Tanner/Gage/Praman had the Three Seasons vid couple month ago and the accompanying tour vid, Harry Lintell and Jimmy turned pro and put out parts, Zion, Jack Olsen, Chima,Herman Stene all show up all the time... Even Buzenitz had that 3rd and Army vid etc.

Real supports their riders, current and past, which is always respectable and how it should be done.
Yea, real is and always has been a great company for a bunch of reasons. OG, Ill team, good graphics and they support their team. How many SOTYs are on the team?

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Get bent
« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2023, 10:27:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Where’s your footy pussy
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Washed
[close]

[close]
By reading out some of y’all’s posts I’d say the vast majority are assholes. What’s your point there? You got sad when he cool guyed you? Sounds like general human nature on both ends. If you wanna talk about malaney personality-wise, this guy steps right out the car and starts pissing on a bush in front of dudes gf. If that’s not a lack of self awareness, he should go see a dr about his crooked pinky.
Merely, two drunks showing eachother parts. Malaney decides to talk down on another man’s skating while
In his home. Not that serious. Geez I thought slap was just for shit talking, but mostly just wah wah baby criers.

Lmaoooo Drake wishes he could cool guy anyone, what this really sounds like is this luke fella dissed your homeboys bland, boring, milquetoast ass skating and your airing it out on slap, anyways I could care less about either party involved but like I said earlier, purely based on style and who is more enjoyable to watch I’m going malaney on this one bucko, in fact if I was the Bones TM I’m cuttin Drake Flores, why would we need to keep flowing wheels to some nobody out of San Antonio who’s skating looks like every other 12 year olds….except he’s in his 20s
You want some queso?”

Baglady

• Rep: -200
« Reply #97 on: June 03, 2023, 12:32:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Where’s your footy pussy
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Washed
[close]

[close]
[close]

Lmaoooo Drake wishes he could cool guy anyone, what this really sounds like is this luke fella dissed your homeboys bland, boring, milquetoast ass skating and your airing it out on slap, anyways I could care less about either party involved but like I said earlier, purely based on style and who is more enjoyable to watch I’m going malaney on this one bucko, in fact if I was the Bones TM I’m cuttin Drake Flores, why would we need to keep flowing wheels to some nobody out of San Antonio who’s skating looks like every other 12 year olds….except he’s in his 20s
Post your footy already. See if anyone wants to see you slappy at food4less.
You speak from a perspective it seems, so fill me in.

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Get bent
« Reply #98 on: June 03, 2023, 02:17:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Where’s your footy pussy
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Washed
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Lol while this isn’t about me, i did post some old footage in the post your footage thread so go rifle through that if your really butthurt about me talking trash about your best friend Drake, funny asking anyone to see footage coming from you…… also I’m pretty sure everyone speaks from a perspective??? What perspective do you speak from? A fucking idiots???
You want some queso?”

Bitchardo Scantron

• Rep: -92
« Reply #99 on: June 04, 2023, 09:03:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Where’s your footy pussy
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Washed
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Lol while this isn’t about me, i did post some old footage in the post your footage thread so go rifle through that if your really butthurt about me talking trash about your best friend Drake, funny asking anyone to see footage coming from you…… also I’m pretty sure everyone speaks from a perspective??? What perspective do you speak from? A fucking idiots???

Hahaha, I love the way threads on slap devolve into this type of shit. This is what we’re here for, also, yes everyone is coming from some sort of perspective. Idiot

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1158
  • old and in the way
« Reply #100 on: June 04, 2023, 10:20:48 AM »
It’d be a dream for Carlyle group via supreme to force violet to cease operating entirely

NB could cut Davis torgerson, what has he done recently. Dude peaked with the nollie hurricane in boondoggle

Is Marius syvanen on habitat still? Would kill for another part of his but it feels like it’s been years

Davis retired over 2 years ago.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #101 on: June 04, 2023, 10:44:02 AM »
that dude nico from lakai

309Kid

• Rep: -3
« Reply #102 on: June 04, 2023, 11:55:39 AM »
This is a good one.

I’m cutting Franky from Primitive so I can put on take Jamie Foy.

I’m cutting Jacapo from Baker and putting on Alexis Sablone.

I might get heat for this but I’m cutting Rowan Davis from Girl so I can Kelly Hart.

I’m cutting Trey from Primitive so i can add Sewa.

WorldsbestWeedsm0ker

• Rep: -158
« Reply #103 on: June 04, 2023, 04:15:43 PM »

I might get heat for this but I’m cutting Rowan Davis from Girl so I can Kelly Hart.
waved and warped
RIP fugluk (Tristan)

switchfakie

« Reply #104 on: June 04, 2023, 05:55:47 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

lol classic @WorldsbestWeedsm0ker comment

The night listener

• Rep: -163
« Reply #105 on: June 04, 2023, 07:03:50 PM »
This is a good one.

I’m cutting Franky from Primitive so I can put on take Jamie Foy.

I’m cutting Jacapo from Baker and putting on Alexis Sablone.

I’m cutting Trey from Primitive so i can add Sewa.

ThisFuckingDude

• Rep: -12
« Reply #106 on: June 04, 2023, 09:51:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Where’s your footy pussy
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Washed
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Hahaha, I love the way threads on slap devolve into this type of shit. This is what we’re here for, also, yes everyone is coming from some sort of perspective. Idiot
It’s so funny that’s this got so much attention for the fact that Luke has always been nothing but a good dude. I’ve known him since I was 14 can not thing of one negative thing to say about him.

backfliptofiftyfifty

• Rep: -144
  • commitment issues (in life and skating)
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #107 on: June 05, 2023, 12:03:05 AM »
Keep the skaters but whoever makes the decisions to waste cotton on ugly logo shirts needs to go

based

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Where’s your footy pussy
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Washed
[close]

[close]

found drake's slap handle guys @Baglady

Kook Me Amadeus

« Reply #108 on: June 05, 2023, 12:46:49 AM »
I’d cut the whole Powell team except for && and Hiett.  The rest need to be as kooky as those two or they can’t hang.  And not Dan Corrigan kooky, I’m talkin’ like “characters”.  So yeah, Deville’s out too.  NKA Vids can hang though, he’s harmless.

djoekr

• Rep: 300
« Reply #109 on: June 05, 2023, 04:13:09 AM »
I’d cut the whole Powell team except for && and Hiett.  The rest need to be as kooky as those two or they can’t hang.  And not Dan Corrigan kooky, I’m talkin’ like “characters”.  So yeah, Deville’s out too.  NKA Vids can hang though, he’s harmless.

We're talking about Richie Jackson-level of kookery?
Skateboarding is a joke
And if you think otherwise
you're fucked in the head

It's not that serious -
Go fast, catch a frontside
And remember why you love it

Kook Me Amadeus

« Reply #110 on: June 05, 2023, 11:02:29 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

We're talking about Richie Jackson-level of kookery?

On the board, sure, Richie would fit - but not like politically or personally  ;D

Warmup

• Rep: -16
« Reply #111 on: June 06, 2023, 05:02:50 AM »
Slash furby moose

WorldsbestWeedsm0ker

« Reply #112 on: June 06, 2023, 06:02:47 AM »
Adidas - Dan mancina (he’d never see it coming)
waved and warped
RIP fugluk (Tristan)

tadej Pog

• Rep: -527
« Reply #113 on: June 06, 2023, 06:17:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Nike SB:
Guy Mariano - no part since pretty sweet, sorry buddy you're cut
John Fitzgerald - we can put in a good word with Vans, but youre done here.

[close]

He never fully convinced me but I was down that he got recognized and sponsored... but its been A LOT of years since those early days (his OIAM was 13 years ago, damn)
He's on hockey and he's simply not-that-good: he's trying it out there but his skill level its sub-par to the industry, even to his teammates

Thank you

I always said it and got crucified.
Miss you Rusty Berings

WorldsbestWeedsm0ker

« Reply #114 on: June 06, 2023, 06:29:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Nike SB:

[close]

He never fully convinced me but I was down that he got recognized and sponsored... but its been A LOT of years since those early days (his OIAM was 13 years ago, damn)
He's on hockey and he's simply not-that-good: he's trying it out there but his skill level its sub-par to the industry, even to his teammates
[close]

Thank you

He pisses blood for our entertainment - how could u not fuck with these clips?
https://m.facebook.com/boardworld/videos/john-fitzgerald-hockey-x/461741418715386/
waved and warped
RIP fugluk (Tristan)

WorldsbestWeedsm0ker

« Reply #115 on: June 06, 2023, 07:06:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Where’s your footy pussy
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Washed
[close]

from r/Drizzy
waved and warped
RIP fugluk (Tristan)

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #116 on: June 06, 2023, 08:10:33 AM »
Adidas - Dan mancina (he’d never see it coming)

Haha damn that’s fucked up
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

tadej Pog

• Rep: -527
« Reply #117 on: June 06, 2023, 08:18:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Nike SB:

[close]

[close]

Thank you

[close]
He pisses blood for our entertainment - how could u not fuck with these clips?
https://m.facebook.com/boardworld/videos/john-fitzgerald-hockey-x/461741418715386/

Chill dude. He is just tall.
Miss you Rusty Berings

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 967
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #118 on: June 06, 2023, 08:21:21 AM »
Biden Harris....We gotta get rid of those fucks.

The better than the alternative crew needs to fuck off back to elsewhere

Ain't there any pals with political clout we can put up?
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #119 on: June 06, 2023, 08:51:14 AM »
Baglady killing his homie Drakes reputation on here is fucking funny
I need a coffee