Author Topic: Austin Gillette Thrasher cover  (Read 64655 times)

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1110
  • What, me worry?
Re: Austin Gillette Thrasher cover
« Reply #330 on: March 15, 2023, 01:01:27 PM »
Expand Quote
What pros do you guys think can do the nollie 360 flip over the hydrant?

Diego Najera, Tyshawn and Shane Oneill come to mind, but looks like it might be easier for regular footed skaters tho.
[close]
Cromer. He Nollie 360 flipped over a curb cut to hydrant in LSD. At the 3:10 mark.

I've skated that hydrant. they don't even compare.

That being said, Cromer is still a good pick

DannyDee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #331 on: March 15, 2023, 01:07:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Diego Najera, Tyshawn and Shane Oneill come to mind, but looks like it might be easier for regular footed skaters tho.
[close]
Cromer. He Nollie 360 flipped over a curb cut to hydrant in LSD. At the 3:10 mark.

[close]

I've skated that hydrant. they don't even compare.

That being said, Cromer is still a good pick
Yeah, I was just listing what pros I think atleast have a chance of doing it. Cromer is one of the few who has that trick and the pop to atleast make it plausable. But, that spot looks rougher and lands into a downhill.

mareo

• Rep: -342
« Reply #332 on: March 15, 2023, 02:42:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I can’t see that Nollie tre going down anything bigger than a 3 stair. You guys are actually fucked if you think this is going down. I’m pretty sure this kid will not even be able to fling one over the hydrant. Judging from the video that kid could not even Ollie the hydrant. Sorry, hate to be a hater, but you got to live in reality. Shit would be straight up dangerous for you.
[close]
not bondo sniffer stroking my ego 😩😩😩😩 shall I post more clips on my youtube instead of a flat ground nollie tre
[close]
Nollie tre off/over something would go a long way here.  Would help raise contributions I'd imagine.
[close]
https://youtube.com/shorts/r2VqZB10vaY?feature=share does this help

man you got this

Quote from: I sniff my own butthole all the time
2nd vote would be for PJ. sometimes it is a fine command of the english language to say nothing and he extended that to skating. PJ's plan B part is the emperor's new clothes.

JoseCansnake0

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: -31
« Reply #333 on: March 15, 2023, 04:17:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I can’t see that Nollie tre going down anything bigger than a 3 stair. You guys are actually fucked if you think this is going down. I’m pretty sure this kid will not even be able to fling one over the hydrant. Judging from the video that kid could not even Ollie the hydrant. Sorry, hate to be a hater, but you got to live in reality. Shit would be straight up dangerous for you.
[close]
not bondo sniffer stroking my ego 😩😩😩😩 shall I post more clips on my youtube instead of a flat ground nollie tre
[close]
Nollie tre off/over something would go a long way here.  Would help raise contributions I'd imagine.
[close]

Shit was thin, just like your nollie tre

The Mexican Nancy Chin

• Rep: 116
« Reply #334 on: March 15, 2023, 04:21:11 PM »
How are you all going to pay him? PayPal? I want to offer some cash too but I'm in Brazil and I don't know the easiest way to send the cash.
Us outside the United States are using PayPal. PayPal is available in Brazil

jorge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -101
« Reply #335 on: March 15, 2023, 05:14:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
don’t know shit about golf but I mean you look confident so that’s a thing.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1214
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #336 on: March 15, 2023, 07:06:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

thin is a brave statement. Flush is more accurate, I was junior league champion in my day so let’s pipe down or we can open up another challenge and take it to any course of your choice.

Lessfillingtastegreat

• Rep: 54
« Reply #337 on: March 15, 2023, 09:00:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
thin is a brave statement. Flush is more accurate, I was junior league champion in my day so let’s pipe down or we can open up another challenge and take it to any course of your choice.

I would agree it was thin. And that swing won’t hold up over 18 holes.  Not bad tho, but that angle tells me, (used to play pretty close to scratch ) that it wouldn’t hold up over 18 holes.  Unless your short game is off the charts.

Let’s get back to the real task at hand. Dude give it a go.  Worse case you’ll get some serious props for the go. I’m in AZ now but will gladly come out and video it as well.  Wear them red cons and go full Ronald McDonald.
8.1 Drift -  venture 5.6 , Jessup, SFF  54mm Swiss ceramics  -https://imgur.com/a/WlDgenx

Lessfillingtastegreat

• Rep: 54
« Reply #338 on: March 15, 2023, 09:04:35 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

How did I miss this. Part is incredible. 
8.1 Drift -  venture 5.6 , Jessup, SFF  54mm Swiss ceramics  -https://imgur.com/a/WlDgenx

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #339 on: March 15, 2023, 09:15:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

I would agree it was thin. And that swing won’t hold up over 18 holes.  Not bad tho, but that angle tells me, (used to play pretty close to scratch ) that it wouldn’t hold up over 18 holes.  Unless your short game is off the charts.

Let’s get back to the real task at hand. Dude give it a go.  Worse case you’ll get some serious props for the go. I’m in AZ now but will gladly come out and video it as well.  Wear them red cons and go full Ronald McDonald.
I’ve played golf since I was 4 years old my handicap is +4 and my shirt game is my strongest as that’s what I used to torture myself with.

I’m more than willing to give it a go, I’m not scared or backing down by any means. I just have to get there.

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #340 on: March 15, 2023, 09:45:03 PM »
One challenge at a time big guy
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #341 on: March 15, 2023, 09:48:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

How did I miss this. Part is incredible.
The video has enough great parts, Cromer, Worrest, and Manderson especially. The next part is Bobby Worrest skating to Kool Keith. Cromer is just one of those skaters who floats.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #342 on: March 15, 2023, 10:31:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

you can always tell the biggest kook in every sport because they have the whitest cleats on.

really wanna see you try this nollie 360 flip though. how far do you have to travel? is the megabus out of the question?

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #343 on: March 15, 2023, 10:58:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

you can always tell the biggest kook in every sport because they have the whitest cleats on.

really wanna see you try this nollie 360 flip though. how far do you have to travel? is the megabus out of the question?
I get asics golf shoes for free but anyway I’m all the way across the country

QixHexagon

• Rep: 31
« Reply #344 on: March 16, 2023, 03:20:02 AM »
Expand Quote
How are you all going to pay him? PayPal? I want to offer some cash too but I'm in Brazil and I don't know the easiest way to send the cash.
[close]
Us outside the United States are using PayPal. PayPal is available in Brazil

Count on me then. +$20

JoseCansnake0

« Reply #345 on: March 16, 2023, 05:52:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

HAha.

Nobody asked about your accolades or golf "sponsors", but seems like you really need some validation from strangers on a forum. You got a Phd too? 1,000 horsepower audi RS3? Asics is so proud of your thin worm burn 4 iron that they give you free shoes to play your local muni eh? You're SO COOL MAN.

Just in case anybody's wondering what the fuck a +4 handicap is, it means this dude is consistently shooting 4 under par at any par 72 golf course, on the regular. BS. You should basically be grinding it out on the korn ferry tour.

Go handle your nollie tre bunt first shooter, then I'll take my 12 handicap, with my 16 shots and take your lunch money. You got a GHIN number?

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #346 on: March 16, 2023, 06:06:10 AM »
this thread reminds me of threads on here 15 years ago in a good way

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1954
« Reply #347 on: March 16, 2023, 06:33:45 AM »
versacekid on The Number Thirty Three confirmed.

Cheshire Cat

• Rep: 63
« Reply #348 on: March 16, 2023, 09:16:07 AM »
Just for clarification on my offer , it was £15 GBP, not €15 EUR.

For any NBD flip trick done in an all white outfit.

Popping off the nose on any trick at this spot is gonna be tough.

OwlGreen

• Rep: -127
« Reply #349 on: March 16, 2023, 09:58:45 AM »
What's up with some general purpose footy, btw? Versace coming out of seemingly nowhere ready to one-up Heath and Berle, you must have at least a minute or two already on YouTube, no? Link us. I'm game as fuck to watch a solid couple of hours of nollie tre attempts. I suspect even an ollie over the hydrant is too buck for everyone on earth minus about 100 people. I'm still rooting for you. Nollie shit off bumps is a bit alchemical. Might just happen like magic.

gumsole

• Rep: 22
« Reply #350 on: March 16, 2023, 11:34:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
I get asics golf shoes for free but anyway I’m all the way across the country

hahaha fuck outta here. what club was that? looks like you thinned the shit out of a 7 iron. +4 my ass.

Coldpizza

• Rep: 165
« Reply #351 on: March 16, 2023, 11:38:31 AM »
I don’t know what it is, but I for one really trust this stranger on the internet.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fakie nollie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1060
« Reply #352 on: March 16, 2023, 02:07:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

seems like you really need some validation from strangers on a forum.

then I'll take my 12 handicap, with my 16 shots and take your lunch money. You got a GHIN number?

Do you need validation from strangers on strangers on a forum?

JoseCansnake0

« Reply #353 on: March 16, 2023, 02:48:11 PM »
I wasn't asking, I was telling.

Please, feel free to keep letting this dude blow smoke up your skirt.

The Mexican Nancy Chin

« Reply #354 on: March 16, 2023, 03:45:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

seems like you really need some validation from strangers on a forum.

then I'll take my 12 handicap, with my 16 shots and take your lunch money. You got a GHIN number?
[close]

Do you need validation from strangers on strangers on a forum?

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1954
« Reply #355 on: March 16, 2023, 03:53:45 PM »
tbh I could use some validation from strangers on the internet.

The Mexican Nancy Chin

« Reply #356 on: March 16, 2023, 04:10:23 PM »
Even before I had an account and was just lurking, you've always been one of my favorite users on here  :). Legendary sig and of course sawcongate

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #357 on: March 16, 2023, 04:54:26 PM »
What's up with some general purpose footy, btw? Versace coming out of seemingly nowhere ready to one-up Heath and Berle, you must have at least a minute or two already on YouTube, no? Link us. I'm game as fuck to watch a solid couple of hours of nollie tre attempts. I suspect even an ollie over the hydrant is too buck for everyone on earth minus about 100 people. I'm still rooting for you. Nollie shit off bumps is a bit alchemical. Might just happen like magic.
i have this on my phone. Other recent stuff I’ve gotten is on my friends hard drive

fakie nollie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1060
« Reply #358 on: March 16, 2023, 04:55:54 PM »

You’re a great skater but a real piece of shit when it comes to Mario kart

AsianVegan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #359 on: March 16, 2023, 04:58:32 PM »
Powerslide at :05 is TOTY so far for me.