Author Topic: Austin Gillette Thrasher cover  (Read 64527 times)

Coldpizza

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 161
Re: Austin Gillette Thrasher cover
« Reply #420 on: March 19, 2023, 08:17:28 PM »
Expand Quote
https://youtu.be/1PueiZij2f0

Just remembered that Bledsoe Bs Flipped the hydrant in his "All Clear, Ok" Quasi video
[close]

he lands that so far away from the hydrant, crazy
Part is so good. Was at Lincoln for some of his backtail attempts and even those were nuts.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1924
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #421 on: March 19, 2023, 08:29:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
https://youtu.be/1PueiZij2f0

Just remembered that Bledsoe Bs Flipped the hydrant in his "All Clear, Ok" Quasi video
[close]

he lands that so far away from the hydrant, crazy
[close]
Part is so good. Was at Lincoln for some of his backtail attempts and even those were nuts.

Thought they would have added a better clip of the BS Flip over the hydrant in addition to the one at the start.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 381
« Reply #422 on: March 19, 2023, 08:36:23 PM »
Definitely did not give the b/s flip its proper shine. That part was way better than I remembered. I still think Lakai should have scooped him up after Huf stopped makign shoes.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1196
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #423 on: March 19, 2023, 10:27:31 PM »
Bledsoe also skating mostly FA boards in that part funnily enough.
and shirts/hoodie.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #424 on: March 19, 2023, 10:27:52 PM »
It’s crazy that people are saying I won’t even try it

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #425 on: March 19, 2023, 10:47:09 PM »

there is literally no chance you will push full speed at that hydrant in this lifetime

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #426 on: March 19, 2023, 11:05:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

there is literally no chance you will push full speed at that hydrant in this lifetime
I hope you can show up. Maybe we can try it together

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #427 on: March 20, 2023, 01:12:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I hope you can show up. Maybe we can try it together
when are you planning on hushing all of the haters? there’s a lot of build up, we need an eta.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

who da thunk it

• Rep: -79
« Reply #428 on: March 20, 2023, 04:35:24 AM »
All I have to say, is NAY

tadej Pog

• Rep: -527
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #429 on: March 20, 2023, 05:13:11 AM »
Any clip of this guy Versacekid skating?
Miss you Rusty Berings

Stu Pickles

• Rep: 108
« Reply #430 on: March 20, 2023, 05:15:45 AM »

theres nothing more i want than for you to give it an honest try, on film, raw footage posted

scab

• Rep: 200
« Reply #431 on: March 20, 2023, 06:13:53 AM »
Thanks for the recon, what a fucked up spot. I'm adjusting my offer to $50 toward a plane ticket, another $25 toward an honest attempt at anything other than ollie and front 180, and another $25 toward any such make.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 08:35:13 AM by scab »

exlurker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 552
« Reply #432 on: March 20, 2023, 07:03:56 AM »
Versacekid told the whole school he's gonna jump the Springfield Gorge come Saturday, ain't no way he could back out now

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 493
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #433 on: March 20, 2023, 07:18:51 AM »
You have my $20.  Front Heel it, big guy!

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 492
  • ow
« Reply #434 on: March 20, 2023, 08:32:20 AM »
Versacekid told the whole school he's gonna jump the Springfield Gorge come Saturday, ain't no way he could back out now

vinithebr

• Rep: -25
« Reply #435 on: March 20, 2023, 09:31:48 AM »
no, we don't even know if he's a real human bean

The Mexican Nancy Chin

• Rep: 116
« Reply #436 on: March 20, 2023, 09:38:47 AM »
Expand Quote
This is on the road to classic slap if this dude makes any documented attempts. Could be the greatest $600 dollars ever made, or the biggest internet fueled bunt of all time.

I'm here for it, put me down for 100sek, has to be paypal.
[close]
I got 20 on just an attempt even, we gotta see the footy tho regardless
@swellbowed @Bigfoot is real
 Are both of these offers for the attempt of a nollie tre or are any other tricks valid? Also @Bigfoot is real, is your offer for a make or just documented attempt?

You have my $20.  Front Heel it, big guy!
@radcunt A little confused about this offer as well. Can you please provide further specifications so I can put them on the list? (is the offer for a land or just attempts?, what tricks are valid for offer?, etc.)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 09:48:37 AM by Nancy Chin »

who da thunk it

• Rep: -79
« Reply #437 on: March 20, 2023, 09:59:03 AM »
Versace dude if you aren't practicing nollie tre's after three big pushes right now, then you are going to wobble on one of those bondo'd cracks and go flying into that hydrant

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 492
  • ow
« Reply #438 on: March 20, 2023, 09:59:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This is on the road to classic slap if this dude makes any documented attempts. Could be the greatest $600 dollars ever made, or the biggest internet fueled bunt of all time.

I'm here for it, put me down for 100sek, has to be paypal.
[close]
I got 20 on just an attempt even, we gotta see the footy tho regardless
[close]
@swellbowed @Bigfoot is real
 Are both of these offers for the attempt of a nollie tre or are any other tricks valid? Also @Bigfoot is real, is your offer for a make or just documented attempt?

Would prefer to see Nollie 360 flip as claimed, but down to throw $20 on anything other than a ollie. If venmo is provided, I'll send it today. Kook for life tho if no attempt is made and this is all a sham haha

whale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 204
« Reply #439 on: March 20, 2023, 11:42:37 AM »
Throw in 10euro for properly attempted and documented nollie tre, 20e extra if landed.
Paypal only.

smellymoron69

• Rep: -18
« Reply #440 on: March 20, 2023, 11:51:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
He posted a flatground nollie tre a few pages back that didn't inspire much confidence.

Please don't give this guy a free trip to LA just because he was talking nonsense when drunk (his admission btw). If he's confident, then he can pay his own way and easily make the cash back with everything that's been pledged.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 673
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
« Reply #441 on: March 20, 2023, 11:53:31 AM »
has anyone heelflipped it?

ctsskate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #442 on: March 20, 2023, 01:28:54 PM »
The best thing to come from this thread will be the idea of crowd-funded bounties for tricks. It’s an app in the making- Google maps + spot book + a ‘go fund me’ service combined together

The Mexican Nancy Chin

« Reply #443 on: March 20, 2023, 04:08:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
He posted a flatground nollie tre a few pages back that didn't inspire much confidence.

Please don't give this guy a free trip to LA just because he was talking nonsense when drunk (his admission btw). If he's confident, then he can pay his own way and easily make the cash back with everything that's been pledged.
Almost sure he never said that. Closest thing I can think of is he said he was explaining the situation to his girl while drink

smellymoron69

• Rep: -18
« Reply #444 on: March 20, 2023, 04:19:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
Almost sure he never said that. Closest thing I can think of is he said he was explaining the situation to his girl while drink

not capping I’ll try it 100% and if I get into the right headspace I’ll do what I can to land it. It started as a drunken shit talk but I believe in myself

Nollie tre ain't going down. He's way more likely to hang up on the crack and smash his head, or clip his legs.

...but I guess I should throw in some money with all my shit-talking. $500 for the nollie tre.

The Mexican Nancy Chin

« Reply #445 on: March 20, 2023, 04:20:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Expand Quote
not capping I’ll try it 100% and if I get into the right headspace I’ll do what I can to land it. It started as a drunken shit talk but I believe in myself
[close]

Nollie tre ain't going down. He's way more likely to hang up on the crack and smash his head, or clip his legs.

...but I guess I should throw in some money with all my shit-talking. $500 for the nollie tre.
haha my bad! I'll put you down for the 500

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #446 on: March 20, 2023, 04:21:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
no he’s right I did say that while I was drunk, I think my exact quote was “it started as drunken shit talk, but I believe in myself” or something along those lines. But also, to the guy that said that, you don’t have to contribute to it but if it goes as planned or terribly wrong you’re gonna have to pay to watch it mother fucker

The Mexican Nancy Chin

« Reply #447 on: March 20, 2023, 04:24:51 PM »
So if we are to assume everyone's offers are serious, I've got 30 bucks on the proper make of any trick other than an ollie over the bump the hydrant, @gub has 5 (possibly a joke) and @devils acrobat has another 30 with the condition that the shame is properly documented in the event of no land. I made my offer before that so I'm not gonna make that a condition for mine but I'd  appreciate if @versacekid420 considers it as one. Unclear if @devils acrobat's offer only applies to a nollie tre. @shannamal also has 100 on a switch Tre over it, which Versace seems to have already turned down. We've got a nice pool going here. Seems like a massive bunt but I hope I'll have to eat my words

edit: @coldbrew has thrown in 20 on any flip/shove trick over it.
@shrap pal has thrown in 10 for a documented effort and and extra 30 for a make of a nollie tre
@Rasmus will throw in 150 danish krones under same original conditions as devil's acrobat (minus shame clause) if they can transfer from outside the US. I am also outside the US so I will be switching my form of transfer to PayPal. Danish Krones are an available currency on PayPal so I suggest that as a form of payment. Versace you better set up an account
@ApesPissed has 10 on either make or attempt of a nollie tre
@offkilter has 25 on the land of any trick other than ollie or regular stance 180
@backside_frontside has 5 on the land of a nollie tre
@doyle has 50 Canadian dollars on the land of a nollie tre
@devils acrobat has updated their conditions to 30 for the land of any trick other than or regular stance 180. In the event of the land 10 will be given if there was a proper try. They have also removed the shame clause from their offer.
@scab has 25 on the land of any flip trick. Will go up to 50 if said flip trick is a nollie tre has offered 50 toward a plane ticket, another 25 toward an honest attempt at anything other than ollie and front 180 and another 25 toward any such make.
@Nosferatu has 5 on a no powerslide hill bomb
@Made In China has 10 on the land of a nollie tre and a separate offer that felt a little too mean to include :(
@TheVisitor has 50 on the land of a nollie and extra 50 if Jenkem somehow documenting this
@Jagr has 50 on the land of a nollie tre
@Dusty has 10 on the land of a nollie tre
@Atiba Applebum has 50 on a tow-in from the freeway exit a block up the hill (unlikely this one was not sarcastic) has 25 on documented good faith attempts (I'd say documentation is a requirement for any of the offers)
@witty pseudonym has 50 on the land of a nollie tre. PayPal transfer only
@Cheshire Cat has 15 euros for the land of any NBD shove it or flip trick performed in an all white outfit. Also PayPal
@Madam, I'm Adam has 5 Canadian dollars for the land of any for "modern street trick mid-level difficulty up". It has already been specified that this means no trick grabbing your board however further explanation would be appreciated as the request is quite vague. This means any flip trick or 360 ollie, no grabs allowed. Offer expires in 2 weeks time as of posting. This is the most elaborate offer given and is also the one for the smallest of amount money. Offer expires March 22nd, 2023. PayPal transfer only
@S. has 20 euros on the land of a nollie tre. PayPal
@Lessfillingtastegreat has 20 on the land of nollie and an extra 5 if done in an all white outfit a la Heath. Same payout for the land of a kickflip in all white kit. Land of other tricks may be considered for payout however there zero tolerance for an ollie or 180 except possibly for a well done switch back 180. Nut grab after land a la Stevie Williams recommended.
@fakie nollie will fly Versace out, film the clip, hand him cash and buy him dinnerfor the land of a nollie tre with the condition if he doesn't land it, Versace has to get a tattoo (I’ll pay for) that is 2x4 inches, in a visible place if asked to present it, that says “SLAP is my personal hell”. Versace has agreed to these conditions
@matty_c has 50 Australian dollars on a popped attempt
@figureitout has 30 on anything nollie over the hydrant
@Roy Machine has 10 euros on the first pal to give a real attempt of any trick over the hydrant. 50 euros if it is done by Versace and it is a nollie tre attempt. (evidence required however, I'd say that is a requirement for all offers)
@DERBY has 20 canadian dollars on the land of a nollie te
@muntcusclethrow has 20 on the land of a nollie tre
@EdLawndale has 30 on a popped attempt of a nollie tre that at least makes contact with the hydrant
@FatGuy92 has 100 on the land of a nollie tre and has also offered 100 to help fund Versace's flight. All white Heath fit requested
@modern life is war has 10 on the land of anything other than ollie or 180
@Style Police has 20 on the land of any flip, shove it or nollie trick
@Bigfoot is real has 100 sek (specifications for offer pending). PayPal only
@swellbowed has 20 on the land or anything other than ollie. Nollie tre is preferred. Is willing to send the money in advance if Venmo is provided. (specification of trick pending and footage required however, footage is probably a requirement for all of these)
@radcunt said: "You have my $20.  Front Heel it, big guy!"
@whale has 10 euros for a properly attempted and documented nollie tre and an extra 20 euros if landed. PayPal only
@smellymoron69 has 500 on the land of a nollie tre

As of the moment of this edit we've got 1190 US dollars, 75 Canadian dollars, 115 euros, 150 Danish krones, 100 Swedish krona and 50 Australian dollars for a properly executed nollie tre over the hydrant with the promise of documented shame if trick is not executed. an extra 5 for a no power slide hill bomb, an extra 50 the freeway exit a block up the hill, an extra 50 if it gets documented by Jenkem and 15 euros and 5 (form of currency pending)  if trick is landed in an all white outfit. Canadian dollar amount goes down to 50 if trick is not landed by March 22nd, 2023. (the 5 Canadian dollar loss is only like 3.50 US dollars). Additionally, @fakie nollie has offered to fly Versace out, film the clip, hand him cash and buy him dinner for the land of a nollie tre with the condition if he doesn't land it, Versace has to get a tattoo paid for by fakie nollie, that is 2x4 inches, in a visible place if asked to present it, that says “SLAP is my personal hell”. Versace has agreed to these conditions 150 US dollars have been offered towards getting Versace a plane ticket.
Assuming @smellymoron69 was being serious with their offer, the pot is now at 1190 US dollars, 75 Canadian dollars, 115 euros, 150 Danish krones, 100 Swedish krona and 50 Australian dollars for a properly executed nollie tre over the hydrant. 150 US dollars have been offered to fly out Versace

JoseCansnake0

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: -33
« Reply #448 on: March 20, 2023, 04:54:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

big_kev_215

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 716
« Reply #449 on: March 20, 2023, 05:12:38 PM »
If Versacekid simply tries a nollie tre at this spot, I will throw in $30