Author Topic: Conspiracy theories.  (Read 44640 times)

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092
Re: Conspiracy theories.
« Reply #270 on: February 14, 2023, 12:47:02 PM »
the initial distributors of LSD and crack cocaine both had numerous CIA connections and the CIA was present in the haight ashbury throughout the hippie movement. every single outcropping of youth culture from 1966-on has been monitored and cajoled by the CIA through mind control techniques developed during MK-ULTRA. the stranglehold on culture and media has served to further obfuscate human beings from the machinations of state power/global power and its ties to business and mlitary concerns

Indeed. Anyone who is skeptical should read CHAOS.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

luvs2spooge

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
« Reply #271 on: February 14, 2023, 04:56:54 PM »
hemi sync

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #272 on: February 14, 2023, 07:22:54 PM »

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #273 on: February 14, 2023, 07:50:02 PM »
Is it still acceptable to take hallucinogens I need to know

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • I cut my grip with Occam's razor
« Reply #274 on: February 14, 2023, 08:20:33 PM »
For the past 2 weeks I've been getting these extremely depressing, sad, and almost shocking pre-video ads on YouTube. They have absolutely nothing to do with what I've searched for, or have watched videos about recently. For example, I do not get any advertisements for apparel, for skateboards, for instruments, nothing that I actually have interest in.

Instead, I've been getting ads with parents who are crying and talking about how their young child has cancer, or it's a shot of a disfigured child or elderly person with a disability, or it's something tragic. As soon as the tragedy is made apparent is when the 5 second mark hits allowing me to skip the video.

"If my son is a miracle child, how did he get CANCER!?" with this women balling her eyes out next to her kid in a hospital bed. On top of that, the app has been so fucking glitchy. I can set my phone down while watching a video, pick it up, and somehow I'm clicking the link to the actual video of the ad.

I've been wondering why I've been getting these horrible ads, especially because they're not personalized in any way, and it hit me that I've been paying for YouTube premium for about a year now up until 2 weeks ago.

They're fully showing me these ads and letting the app glitch out so I end up buying YouTube premium again. That may come as no shock and almost be like a "not shit," moment, but when I put two and two together, it's pretty disgusting that they would use these kids with cancer in order to get $13 a month off of me again.

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #275 on: February 15, 2023, 11:29:06 AM »
^^just get an android phone and download YouTube Vanced for free and it's a perfect version of YouTube premium

luvs2spooge

• Rep: -2
« Reply #276 on: February 15, 2023, 01:24:37 PM »
Is it still acceptable to take hallucinogens I need to know

depends on your purpose imo. also you have to take into consideration "they" do have a hand in it, and play around with us in that and this dimension.

see my previous post for absolute proof.
hemi sync

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • I cut my grip with Occam's razor
« Reply #277 on: February 15, 2023, 07:11:36 PM »
^^just get an android phone and download YouTube Vanced for free and it's a perfect version of YouTube premium

I'm already on an Android so I'll definitely check it out. Didn't know this app existed! Thanks man.