Author Topic: Covid vaccine  (Read 58201 times)

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1602
  • Overweight and Underprepared
Re: Covid vaccine
« Reply #1140 on: December 20, 2022, 08:34:47 PM »
Day 4 everything is almost good except for an ongoing insane sore throat. Idk if its the whole lymphatic system or whatever but the more I focus on the feeling it seems like everything in my throat and what connects to ears and nose is just swollen and extremely sensitive. Can't even swallow my own saliva without excruciating pain and nearly die every time I cough and hack up a mouthful of flem.  Like at what point can covid lead to some other issue that might actually be worth a trip to the doctor? Like it feels like an ear infection could be right around the corner and I think there are meds to help with that sort of thing so its really annoying having no idea what do I just sit and suffer through vs trying to go out and see if a doctor could help any of this

That sounds like strep throat. I had that numerous times in hike school.  REALLY sucks. If you have insurance, I'd get checked out if possible so you can get the proper treatment. I liked to punish my body for feeling like trash so I'd drink hot and spicy broths and soups in protest.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

matt_2993

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #1141 on: December 21, 2022, 11:01:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Day 4 everything is almost good except for an ongoing insane sore throat. Idk if its the whole lymphatic system or whatever but the more I focus on the feeling it seems like everything in my throat and what connects to ears and nose is just swollen and extremely sensitive. Can't even swallow my own saliva without excruciating pain and nearly die every time I cough and hack up a mouthful of flem.  Like at what point can covid lead to some other issue that might actually be worth a trip to the doctor? Like it feels like an ear infection could be right around the corner and I think there are meds to help with that sort of thing so its really annoying having no idea what do I just sit and suffer through vs trying to go out and see if a doctor could help any of this
[close]

That sounds like strep throat. I had that numerous times in hike school.  REALLY sucks. If you have insurance, I'd get checked out if possible so you can get the proper treatment. I liked to punish my body for feeling like trash so I'd drink hot and spicy broths and soups in protest.

Overnight it finally reduced in severity by probably 80% so now I'm just finally dealing with a reasonable sore throat. I was definitely worried for a minute though it was worse. I'll hold another day and hope to see further recovery tomorrow but otherwise I'd say I'm just about fully recovered from covid

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #1142 on: December 21, 2022, 11:17:38 AM »
I took my second booster the other week. Limited to almost no symptoms. I was skating the following day. Interesting huh
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

BallparkFrank

• Rep: 11
« Reply #1143 on: December 22, 2022, 07:14:13 AM »
I took my second booster the other week. Limited to almost no symptoms. I was skating the following day. Interesting huh

Me too but i got it yesterday and I’m not skating today probably, but almost no symptoms. I almost died after my first shot ever and get scared every time now.

Jewel Runner

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 101
« Reply #1144 on: December 22, 2022, 07:56:25 AM »
Fuck it

I only took the first shot of J&J and I'm not taking anything more

If it was today I wouldn't even take the first shot to begin with

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1128
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #1145 on: December 22, 2022, 08:53:36 AM »
Fuck it

I only took the first shot of J&J and I'm not taking anything more

If it was today I wouldn't even take the first shot to begin with

Very cool, thanks for sharing your opinion.

greenbeans

« Reply #1146 on: December 28, 2022, 08:42:41 AM »
Took my first booster a year ago but refusing to take my 2nd booster. COVID is settling down so I’m not worried. Even till this day, I got accustomed to wearing my mask still, except when I skate.

BartHarleyJarvis

• SLAP Pal
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #1147 on: December 28, 2022, 07:24:16 PM »
Took my first booster a year ago but refusing to take my 2nd booster. COVID is settling down so I’m not worried. Even till this day, I got accustomed to wearing my mask still, except when I skate.

Why not get it? I look at it the same way I look at getting a flu shot. Cheap insurance…

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1148 on: December 29, 2022, 07:16:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Why not get it? I look at it the same way I look at getting a flu shot. Cheap insurance…

exactly this .. there’s thing that exists to stop you from getting sicker and you’re like no ill pass .. ok have fun

im so sick of all these people that act politically woke but then when it comes to the covid vaccine they take a step back cuz they’re fake fucks .. this pandemic has proved to me that the majority of humans are selfish

also nurses are not doctors and im learning that many of them can fuck off
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

JeremyScottofChapman

• Rep: -21

Trashcon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
« Reply #1150 on: February 18, 2023, 10:23:35 AM »
Got the latest booster and flu shot back in late December, at the same time. Aside from mild sore feeling in vaccination area, zero issues. One on each arm. So far, haven't caught Covid. Still wearing a mask around large groups of people or when in a room in close proximity with others while at work or certain social gatherings. I work in the health field with individuals with intellectual disabilities. My community and the population I work with got slammed covid. I ain't playing around with their health or my health. Hope you're all staying safe.

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -114
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
« Reply #1151 on: February 18, 2023, 07:26:36 PM »
Boosted back in December & got the flu shot the same day. Still wear a mask as I’m regularly in & out of schools. I also work directly with people everyday.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #1152 on: February 18, 2023, 08:04:56 PM »
Got the latest booster and flu shot back in late December, at the same time. Aside from mild sore feeling in vaccination area, zero issues. One on each arm. So far, haven't caught Covid. Still wearing a mask around large groups of people or when in a room in close proximity with others while at work or certain social gatherings. I work in the health field with individuals with intellectual disabilities. My community and the population I work with got slammed covid. I ain't playing around with their health or my health. Hope you're all staying safe.

I did the same thing in January. I always get a gnarly vaccine hangover the next day from the covid shot but by day 2 I'm fine. I got covid once back in august and that shit sucked, I can't imagine how fucked I would've felt if I wasn't boosted up.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

BartHarleyJarvis

• SLAP Pal
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #1153 on: February 18, 2023, 09:33:22 PM »
I had a nasty cold this week, tested multiple times but no Covid. Even swabbed my throat and my nose. So far, still haven’t caught the rona (knock on wood). Got my second booster in November, figure it’ll just be an annual thing now like my flu shot.

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #1154 on: February 19, 2023, 01:35:50 AM »
I have had three shots of the BioNTech/Pfizer. I am not getting anymore for awhile. All of them sucked and I couldn’t skate for five days after. Taking those shots is pretty bad for you I feel. I trust the science and believe that overall they improve my chances for a milder case of Covid, but damn they suck.

I might take another one, whenever they release an improved version with less side effects and better efficiency.