Author Topic: Dijon  (Read 167 times)

xandeo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
Dijon
« on: August 14, 2023, 12:21:59 AM »
Hi slappers,

So far this forum has always been a blessing, and I've contributed whenever I could contribute as well. Let's see if this road less traveled has been done by anyone else already:

any street spots in/around Dijon? I've been to Paris more times than I can count but a mate of mine is now moving to Dijon (and a weekend visit is coming up) and besides the obvious google search for skateparks I'm not sure what else to expect. Anyone has any experience or tips?

No car will be available, so distances have the be reasonable.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
Re: Dijon
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2023, 07:45:15 PM »
I've never skated there but am familiar enough to know there is a scene and there are spots, city seems to be just about the right mix of quiet and alive too, local shop is Shifty Board Shop https://www.instagram.com/shiftyboardshop/ feel free to hit them up. Also it's cliché, but definitely give the local mustards a try.

xandeo

• Rep: 6
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2023, 05:05:53 AM »
I've never skated there but am familiar enough to know there is a scene and there are spots, city seems to be just about the right mix of quiet and alive too, local shop is Shifty Board Shop https://www.instagram.com/shiftyboardshop/ feel free to hit them up. Also it's cliché, but definitely give the local mustards a try.

Thanks Silhoutte! I've already been surfing on google maps and it seems like there are some spots around. Will also drop by Shifty. Thanks for the tips, including for the mustards! :)

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 759
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2023, 03:42:30 PM »
If you like punk check out Les Tanneries, was there for a show at the beginning of summer. Cool squat/venue/bar.
We went straight to hotel and left the next day with out seeing anything.