Author Topic: Hogwarts Legacy  (Read 866 times)

93 Til Infinity

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
Hogwarts Legacy
« on: February 27, 2023, 02:53:45 PM »
Yo, anyone played this? Not out in my country yet but prety keen to get when it is. Is it any good?

The Mexican Nancy Chin

• Rep: 112
Re: Hogwarts Legacy
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2023, 08:56:32 PM »
Haven't played it but I've heard very good things. Most people I've heard talk about it and reviews I've seen say that while it doesn't really reinvent anything game wise, it's an amazing immersion into the Harry Potter world

Jewel Runner

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 100
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2023, 03:30:45 AM »
I was kinda disappointed because throughout all this time I thought the game was multiplayer

Haven't played it but I've seen videos and it's really cool but I'm a HP fan

krookedjuice

• Rep: 29
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2023, 10:45:55 AM »
Bought it for something new to play. it's pretty fun. a lot of things to find and a ton of puzzle esque things. the "fights" get repetitive but overall i enjoy it.

There's very little NPC interaction which makes wondering around boring at times. and you can't just attack randoms haha.

93 Til Infinity

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2023, 06:17:24 PM »
Damn I was hoping for a GTA style HP game, jacking cunts broomsticks and the ol' stupify on the slytherin kooks. Think I'm def still gana give it a go when it's out none the less!

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 937
  • U neg cuz UR insecure-glad I got under your skin
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2023, 09:56:57 AM »
It's a very mellow game (even playing on hard); if you are a HP fan, it's worth checking out as the team did a great job with the IP (JK has nothing to do with this).

newguy

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2023, 02:11:47 AM »
Watched my gf play it and it looks mid, very grindy. Looks kind of empty and Hogwart's design is also mid. The story is also pretty eh, lots eyebrow raises overhearing the dialogue. I feel like they couldve pushed it more and been more creative, it is a very pretty game tho.

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1044
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2023, 04:49:50 PM »
We’re on a second round of playing. Once you finish the final quest the game is pretty boring. Loved it otherwise

Kombuch-A-Holic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2023, 06:42:45 AM »
I was excited to pick it up this week as its marked on my calendar for PS4.. only to fin out its been pushed out another month for PS4 and Xbox. Oh well.

switchfakie

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2023, 10:04:47 PM »
the game really fucking sucks

i enjoyed exploring hogwarts, but as soon as i got done with that, the game was just complete ass

buy it on discount if you reaaaally want it, but otherwise forget about it - the story is trash

93 Til Infinity

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2023, 06:45:48 PM »
It finally dropped a few days back. Had a few little jams and been enjoying it so far, took a little bit to warm up to though wasn't loving it at first but am now enjoying. Exploring the castle is fun and the missions are pretty cool so far. Gana get into it some more and see how it goes but so far so good!

changed1

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2023, 04:00:42 PM »
I wanted to like this game so bad. And I do. The map is dope but I can’t get in to the story at all. It’s corny and I don’t even like fighting with magic. It’s all well done, just not for me. Uninstalled

switchfakie

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2023, 06:50:55 AM »
I wanted to like this game so bad. And I do. The map is dope but I can’t get in to the story at all. It’s corny and I don’t even like fighting with magic. It’s all well done, just not for me. Uninstalled

Same bro, story is ass, combat is boring, characters are uninspiring