Author Topic: Arrested!  (Read 1392 times)

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1217
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Arrested!
« on: March 06, 2023, 07:58:21 PM »
Have you been arrested?  If so, how many times?  And what for? 

I’ve been arrested six times.  Every time for drugs or alcohol in my late teens and 20’s before I got my head screwed on halfway straight.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

TheLurper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Arrested!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2023, 08:06:12 PM »
I've been arrested/detained a few times, but the advantage of being white and seemingly middle-class has helped me to weasel out of getting into trouble many times.

The most exciting story was when I got into a high speed chase with the cops. The short of it is that they can drive much faster and much better than my 16 year old friend driving his mom's SUV.

And, I never been arrested for skateboarding, but detained and everyone under 18 had to have their parents come pick them up. It was annoying.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2023, 08:21:25 PM »
I think I've been arrested 9 times,  Four of them, I wasn't breaking the law, just super drunk in public when it was winter or something.  If you count my juvenile shit I've probably spent a total of 6 months in jail, juvie, group homes, etc.  There's more to life then drinking and dope.  It's been about 3 years since my last arrest.  I'm terrible at spades if you're wondering.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2023, 08:55:27 PM »
Several times, I think I stole something when I was a kid and just over dumb shit like drinking, drinking and driving and a couple trespass ones for skating. Locked up overnight a couple times years ago just drunk tank sort of thing
Nothing super exciting
listen to cosmic psychos

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1576
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2023, 08:56:24 PM »
Fortunately, I have only been arrested once but unfortunately it was video taped and broadcasted.  "Disorderly conduct" they called it. All I did was have a succulent Chinese meal for goodness sake.

"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 58
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2023, 12:40:00 AM »
Felony possession of marijuana with intent to sell. Got popped with 111 grams at the San Clemente pier years before I ever moved to Orange County. Had to call my parents the next morning which was my dads birthday. When I got bailed out first thing I saw walking out was that rail rowley front boarded where he put his hand down in sorry.

Received felony probation for 3 years, got charged for another DUI at 2 years and 11 months in. Because of probation they had to take blood from me to get my to toxicology report. I was .6 (legal) and had marijuana in my system. Still gave me a DUI, I learned after the fact that you could still get one when two or more things are in your system no matter how much you do of eiether.

All of this happened around 20 years ago, im currently considered a felon and my life would considerably better if I didn’t have to pay an assload of money to the county and have trouble finding jobs in my twenties.

companguero

• Rep: 248
  • sesquipedalian
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2023, 02:22:31 AM »
Have you been arrested?  If so, how many times?  And what for? 

I’ve been arrested six times.  Every time for drugs or alcohol in my late teens and 20’s before I got my head screwed on halfway straight.

May I ask? which drugs?

I'm on a weed sobriety kick, drink beers occasionally, and buy coke 2~3 times a year.
Mushroom chocolate waits in my freezer and I have a few capsules of DMT (have not tried yet)

Have not been cuffed, have maybe 8 traffic violations half dismissed due to officer absence. (in my 20's)

Quote from: lazer69
Bitch, I dont got time to be on here reading every post.

Pasta Monster

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2023, 04:28:59 AM »
I got a ticket for possession of paraphernalia for weed but got a public intoxication when I blew nearly .4 in the breathalyzer, after saying the alphabet forward and backwards, and passing the walking test.

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2023, 06:36:07 AM »
I've been arrested 3-4 times for underage drinking/probation violations. The last time was for a probation violation and I spent a week during Christmas '06 in county jail. I was probably one of the people in there with the least amount of problems. Spending a week with people so used to jail and backwards/confrontational attitudes made me say never again. It was boring as hell too. Life must be exhausting having the mindset that a lot of the inmates have. Its like some people choose the path of most resistance at all times.

Frank and Fred

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 764
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2023, 11:41:00 AM »
I was arrested a few times in my teens. I was a white British kid living in a Middle Eastern Islamic country (Bahrain) so I mostly deserved  it.

Skateboarding, stealing signs of cars to sell at school (VW, mercedes), trashing a night club bathroom after being denied entry. Thrown in the adult slammer, smacked in the face by cops blah blah it was all character building. I'll never forget my night in a cell with about ten other grown men, all in there for various things, fighting, immigration issues, drugs... me DUI and crashing my mums car... People praying, wailing and crying all night. That was a long night. Straight to court in the morning with my long blonde hair, cut off shorts and fucked up skate shoes.

Undercover cop tried to arrest me in 2003 during the Iraq War protests in Portland but I was a quicker... Being white, perhaps I was able to get away easier...?

TastyBurrito

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 538
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2023, 11:45:55 AM »
Detained at LAX coming back from college class project in Hong Kong.

My friend's brother works LAX PD and saw me. Had me detained to simply fuck with me and say what up in the back room. I laughed, he laughed, then he let me go. My classmates were like "what the fuck?" when I came back out. I just casually grabbed my bag and got to my taxi.

lilboosie

• Rep: 226
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2023, 12:39:34 PM »
Only spent a full night when I drank a bottle of absinthe and nobody told I was supposed to dilute it first. Followed by wine. Get off at a stop that wasn’t mine on the train only because it was a place I go skate. Except it’s in a rough area and I had no board and it was late at night. So I imagine the cops did it for my own safety. They clowned my ombré hair at the time saying their wives had the same hair. Damn

One time I’m surprised I didn’t get arrested was when I was skating on the free way. My phone died and I thought it would be smart to flag my ride down on the freeway. I flag them down only it wasn’t my friend but the cops. I got lucky with that one.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2023, 01:32:44 PM »
i've been arrested a couple times.

two times for (allegedly) graffiti
two times because i was at some party that turned violent and into a fight with cops trying to break it up.
one time because my ex-roommate tried to commit suicide by jumping out the 5th floor window because there was a small chance i could have done it.

i had a bunch of almost arrests, place bans, was temporary cuffed or apprehended, held up at the border for hours two times because they were convinced i smuggled drugs, i was charged with a bunch of petty stuff that was mostly graffiti related or from squabbles with people, but never got convicted of anything in the end. only collected a bunch of speeding tickets. all the graffiti related shit was before i even turned 18.

funny story though, i had a feud basically with this cop who thought i'd sell drugs to his new partners kid, who skated. i wasn't even smoking at the time and this guy was hellbent on finding something on me. he was obsessed with me and my circle of friends, thought we had some kind of drug operation. he acted like a small town sherriff upon a bunch of other people i guess, ended up being transferred, which means he must have fucked up big time. he also sued my mom for slander, but lost. this guy was following me around in his private car when he wasn't working and shit like that. one time they tried to hold me up in a super dramatic way, surrounded me with 4 cars and lectured me for a few minutes. i offered to piss in a cup right there on the spot so he has a sample, i knew i was clean as fuck, i hoped he'd stop following me. but then this motherfucker declines, of course just so he has a reason to hassle me next time he sees me driving around. it was so annoying. since i've lived in big cities it's been way easier to be ignored by police. if you are smoking a joint at night on some parking bench in a village and the cops roll by, there is almost 0% chance they will leave you alone.

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2023, 03:35:26 PM »
Get off at a stop that wasn’t mine on the train only because it was a place I go skate. Except it’s in a rough area and I had no board and it was late at night. So I imagine the cops did it for my own safety. They clowned my ombré hair at the time saying their wives had the same hair. Damn

Hahaha.  Rough night.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 326
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2023, 05:54:09 PM »
Twice for skateboarding, which paired with trespassing and vandalism.

Then two separate times for graffiti. The second was a felony and I got put into a diversion program called the California Conservation Corps. After a year of that it got reduced to a misdemeanor then expunged three years later.

Straight and narrow ever since (at least on paper ;) ), but I still enjoy a few nights out a year painting.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

mikeyshorts

• Rep: -15
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2023, 05:55:30 PM »
nigga like me been to jail all over. robbery, skateboarding, fights, you name it. i even had a little dope case. no mas, ras kass. i's a good boy now.

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2023, 06:03:26 PM »
My record was petitioned to seal. I pulled it.

I can remember how many times I was arrested. It was almost always for skipping court. They would throw in a bullshit driving charge.

Also I got summoned a ton.

Cops be putting forward false charges.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 06:26:14 PM by Uncle Flea »
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

cky enthusiast

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2023, 06:30:52 PM »
got popped and my crib raided in high school for graffiti, that sucked. got 600 something hours of community service, took me all summer

caught a few here and there since then, either for graff or fighting. nothing noteworthy.

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2023, 07:59:21 PM »
Got put in cuffs in a police car but they let me go. I actually was innocent there. They thought I hit and run but I actually did stop and talk to the other person.

A different time, was pretty saucy and got pulled over on the highway for about 15 mph over at night. Not lane drifting or anything, just a speed trap. He pulled me out and I had to do the whole show. Got through the whole sobriety test, no blowing. He let me go.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1473
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2023, 11:18:56 PM »
For skateboarding:

I can't go to Emory ever. I'll be arrested on the spot.

Always run.

Emory was the one time I didn't run and I regret it every day considering the hijinx I escaped in Honolulu daily in my teens.

For driving:

I thought my parking ticket history would have kept me out of the military. I've never been at fault in an accident and can quote some of the driving book for the officer for fun to let him know who messed up. I used to drive super fast as a delivery driver, but I only use those powers sparingly now. The veteran plate is a nice pass.

vicious cycle

• Rep: 165
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2023, 06:13:58 AM »
Arrested for trespassing, destruction of public and private property (graffiti), shoplifting, resistance to state authority, possession and use of illegal drugs (weed)
And the best one was skating home drunk late night on public roads. They just took me into a cell till I was clear, gave me a coffee and let me go home..
Ah yeah.. Awesome to be young.
You can't buy happiness but you can buy a Skateboard.

Tom Pearl

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2023, 08:56:52 AM »
i got arrested when i was 18 for shoplifting but i lied to the cop n said i was 17, they let me go but 4 years later issued a warrant for my arrest for lying. i spent one night in jail and then went to court and the judge threw it out because the statute of limitations on how long it'd been

i was a heroin addict for like 3 years and i stole my grandmas debit card and bought a carton of cigs to trade for H, she pressed charges on me, i was also selling weed to support my habit and somebody set me up on a controlled buy for literally a dime bag lol they bunched it all together on the indictment and hit me with delivery of a controlled substance, forging and uttering and illegal use of an access device which are all felonies. i got lucky tho and moved to arizona for 3 years before the indictment and once i came back my grandma didnt even care anymore and didn't cooperate when they picked me up so they dropped the forging and uttering/illegal use of an access device charge, i ended up only having to plead guilty to misdemeanor weed possession because once again the statute of limitations ran it's course and i just did 45 days in jail.

if it wasn't for moving to AZ and statute of limitation laws i'd be a convicted felon.

fulfillthedream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 310
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2023, 01:32:49 PM »
i got arrested while living in China. i assisted another dude to buy 500 grams of weed

i was in a detention center for 13 months. I lived there for 9 years and spent 1 year and 1 month of that inside.

before anyone says - it was a fucking stupid mistake. if you're in another country don
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

mikeyshorts

• Rep: -15
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2023, 01:49:12 PM »
i got arrested while living in China. i assisted another dude to buy 500 grams of weed

i was in a detention center for 13 months. I lived there for 9 years and spent 1 year and 1 month of that inside.

before anyone says - it was a fucking stupid mistake. if you're in another country don
what was it like? i heard they make you sit your ass in 3 foot tall cells. you lucky they didn't take your organs

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2023, 02:34:41 PM »

That’s pretty crazy.  What was the detention center like?  How were you treated?

lilboosie

• Rep: 226
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2023, 08:47:47 PM »
Woah what fulfill ?? That’s gnarly.

Also I never mentioned it but we met multiple times in person long ago. Hope you’re doing well

fulfillthedream

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2023, 01:23:06 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
what was it like? i heard they make you sit your ass in 3 foot tall cells. you lucky they didn't take your organs

it was super boring and really safe.. from the time i was detained to the time i was released i didn't see a single nightstick, club or gun.. fighting is prohibited.

not to glorify it but i accepted i made a mistake and i had to pay the price and that made it super easy in my head to get by daily.

[

fulfillthedream

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2023, 01:24:04 PM »
Woah what fulfill ?? That’s gnarly.

Also I never mentioned it but we met multiple times in person long ago. Hope you’re doing well

yeah man! i was off IG for a year and a few months in some PALS noticed and reached out to my family! so that was really nice knowing HOW many people had my back and were concerned - from skater homies, to my friends on IG, SLAP, friends at home etc

btw where did we meet? LA the Bay or in Asia?

[