Author Topic: Ghost sightings or stories?  (Read 2202 times)

swellbowed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 505
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Ghost sightings or stories?
« on: March 10, 2023, 08:53:20 PM »
Anyone have a good ghost sighting or story? Recently came across this video of a ghost in a SF music venue ‘The Chapel’ that has also done some skate premieres

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
Re: Ghost sightings or stories?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2023, 09:33:10 PM »
There's a house down the street from where I grew up that like 4 different owners have said was haunted. The whole house is like one long hallway going from the entrance/loungeroom to the garage with all the bedrooms, bathrooms, cupboards etc doors going along it on either side. Randomly it will just be like BANG BANG BANG BANG and every door will violently open and then slam shut. You'd think it's probably just the wind or something but it happens enough that multiple unrelated people have thought there was more to it. The one friend who lived there's mum would say she saw a spirit doing it but she was into like voodoo and fortune tellers and all that stuff already so there's prob an element of her wanting to see something

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 337
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2023, 11:34:57 AM »
The first time I went to Bali I was thrown to the ground by something I couldn't see and could hear children crying in my room. That was the heaviest experience. Others were a lot lighter in comparison.

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -618
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2023, 11:45:24 AM »
I'm heaps into paranormal stuff but ghosts spook me out big time. Luckily for me I've never had a definite ghost experience.
You’re a Florida native, aren’t you?

DERBY

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2023, 04:21:36 PM »
i work at the hospital and the cath lab is pretty freaky. a lot of my coworkers report weird activity such as doors locking, objects being moved, being touched, footsteps and an overall heavy presence. i was working there the other day and no joke felt something grab a handful of my ass. like wtf

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2023, 07:56:53 PM »
i work at the hospital and the cath lab is pretty freaky. a lot of my coworkers report weird activity such as doors locking, objects being moved, being touched, footsteps and an overall heavy presence. i was working there the other day and no joke felt something grab a handful of my ass. like wtf

Old lady ghosts getting what they can

Perforated Opinions

• Rep: -198
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2023, 01:15:14 AM »
The first time I went to Bali I was thrown to the ground by something I couldn't see and could hear children crying in my room. That was the heaviest experience. Others were a lot lighter in comparison.

My sister said when she was in Bali she looked out the window of her hotel and saw something climbing up the side of the building.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 06:59:25 AM by Perforated Opinions »

Perforated Opinions

• Rep: -198
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2023, 01:18:10 AM »
I’m pretty sure in Bali they just live with a dead body in the living room sometimes. Just chilling on the couch.

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -79
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2023, 02:50:27 PM »
Google KPPC. Huge abandoned complex with multiple buildings that used to be a mental hospital. Pretty much if you were a teenager/early 20’s that lived on Long Island you’ve explored that place and seen/heard some shit that was way out of order.

Anyway my story:

We’re wandering around the first couple floors of this one building and come across these kids, couldn’t have been older than 16 who were like “yo come check out the underground tunnels” these tunnels ran between all the buildings and were used for maintenance. We’re walking around down there for like an hour with these dudes and we come to this ladder going up to I guess a tunnel where they’d roll the dead people out to a coroner’s van or something. This group of kids were like “let us go up first and we’ll check to see the coast is clear” because cops would constantly be rolling around looking for trespassers. We go up after waiting a couple minutes for them to shout to us and these kids were fucking GONE. This tunnel ran like 200 feet in both directions, there was no way they could have run that fast without us hearing them because the ladder was only about 15 feet. We left that place so fucking fast.

There’s a million stories and videos about that place that I always doubted but that one situation bugged me out and I made sure never to go back.

Kumiko

• Rep: 56
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2023, 04:50:44 PM »
I was 8 and visiting my grandma for Summer vacation. For whatever reason I always kept the door to the room I was sleeping in open. I wake up in the middle of the night, sit up, and look out into the rest of the house. This white, glowing orb comes floating down the hall and stops right in front of the open door. It's like we're staring at each other. Then it drifts off to somewhere else in the house and I go back to sleep. Weird vibes in general at grandma's house. It was also strange because the house was recently built in a previously undeveloped area of the town, so there wasn't much of a haunted history or anything.

I also went to this school, though it was long before this show and didn't have any renovations at the time. From what I remember it was built on a literal indigenous burial ground. The local tribe came to bless/purify(?) it once rumor started going around after people were getting really freaked out. The most I can really recall was hearing weird noises in the restroom even though I was alone in there and, again, some really off vibes in a few rooms and hallways.

i love skateboarding all the time, but sometimes i wish i was one of those douchebags who hangs out with hot girls and parties every week

doublesteveburger

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2023, 09:16:00 PM »
Mexico is pretty much one giant haunted country.

Countless stories but my grandmother (both sides) always had a tendency to live in someone else’s home it seems. One of my earliest childhood memories is playing Mario Kart with my brother and a voice, clear as day, whispering “get out” in Spanish in both our ears. We looked at each other with a panicked look and left the room immediately. Scratches on the door during the night from time to time. From Guadalajara to Mexicali every relative of mine has a story.

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2023, 09:21:13 AM »
I have several stories but I'll start with this sort of long one:

My family lived in this one house for about a year a half from late 2007 to early 2009. The house was only a few years old at the time. The people who my parents were renting it from only lived in it for a few months before they moved out and decided to rent it out. At the time, my parents didn't think anything of it.

We move in and everything is relatively normal for the first few weeks. One morning my mom asks my sister and I if we were turning the hallway lights on and off repeatedly in the middle of the night. We were both confused and both answered no. A few nights after this, I remember waking up in the middle of the night to my door handle jiggling violently. Took me a few seconds to realize what was happening, so I got up and opened the door but no one was there.  Things were relatively chill in the house for a few months before things got weird again.

We had this great room connected to the kitchen that had an L shaped couch and a tv. I would normally sit on the couch on the part of the couch that was closest to the kitchen. From where I would sit, I had a peripheral view of the kitchen island and a doorway that lead to the dining room where we had a table that was never used. One afternoon I'm sitting down watching Subject to Change and out of the corner of my eye, I see someone run across the doorway that leads to the dining room area. It looked like a pitch black figure which struck me as odd because it was in the middle of the day. Although a bit startled, I walk over to check it out and realize that nobody was there. This continued for the duration of our time living there.

It wasn't until years later that I began watching paranormal videos of youtube and learned about what people refer to as "shadow people." One thing that struck me about the thing I would see run across the doorway was that it was completely pitch black. So black I could even make it out when it was dark in the house. Almost like it was a void or something. On the last day we were in the house, I remember running up to my room one last time to do one last sweep to make sure nothing was left, and when I walked out of my room I felt something tug at the back of my shirt. I booked it down the stairs and quickly exited the house. All around strange experience. 

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2023, 09:48:03 AM »

My family lived in this one house for about a year a half from late 2007 to early 2009. The house was only a few years old at the time. The people who my parents were renting it from only lived in it for a few months before they moved out and decided to rent it out. At the time, my parents didn't think anything of it.

We move in and everything is relatively normal for the first few weeks. One morning my mom asks my sister and I if we were turning the hallway lights on and off repeatedly in the middle of the night. We were both confused and both answered no. A few nights after this, I remember waking up in the middle of the night to my door handle jiggling violently. Took me a few seconds to realize what was happening, so I got up and opened the door but no one was there.  Things were relatively chill in the house for a few months before things got weird again.

We had this great room connected to the kitchen that had an L shaped couch and a tv. I would normally sit on the couch on the part of the couch that was closest to the kitchen. From where I would sit, I had a peripheral view of the kitchen island and a doorway that lead to the dining room where we had a table that was never used. One afternoon I'm sitting down watching Subject to Change and out of the corner of my eye, I see someone run across the doorway that leads to the dining room area. It looked like a pitch black figure which struck me as odd because it was in the middle of the day. Although a bit startled, I walk over to check it out and realize that nobody was there. This continued for the duration of our time living there.

It wasn't until years later that I began watching paranormal videos of youtube and learned about what people refer to as "shadow people." One thing that struck me about the thing I would see run across the doorway was that it was completely pitch black. So black I could even make it out when it was dark in the house. Almost like it was a void or something. On the last day we were in the house, I remember running up to my room one last time to do one last sweep to make sure nothing was left, and when I walked out of my room I felt something tug at the back of my shirt. I booked it down the stairs and quickly exited the house. All around strange experience.

spooky. sounds like you were a brave kid. i would never have gone and opened up my bedroom door if it was rattling like that.

OP you should rename this thread to 'paranormal' sightings or stories... i want to hear slap stories about aliens and big foot too.

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2023, 09:50:07 AM »
and skinwalkers

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2023, 10:35:52 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

spooky. sounds like you were a brave kid. i would never have gone and opened up my bedroom door if it was rattling like that.

OP you should rename this thread to 'paranormal' sightings or stories... i want to hear slap stories about aliens and big foot too.

So I was actually 21 at the time that we moved into that place. I'm pretty sure I would have reacted differently if I was like 13 or something.

american.worm

• Rep: 15
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2023, 11:15:38 AM »
what if you were granted influence over the physical world from beyond the veil? and with that you chose to open some house wifes cupboards while she ran errands

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
  • (aka mex.ceferino)
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2023, 06:43:17 PM »
Mexico is pretty much one giant haunted country.

Countless stories but my grandmother (both sides) always had a tendency to live in someone else’s home it seems. One of my earliest childhood memories is playing Mario Kart with my brother and a voice, clear as day, whispering “get out” in Spanish in both our ears. We looked at each other with a panicked look and left the room immediately. Scratches on the door during the night from time to time. From Guadalajara to Mexicali every relative of mine has a story.
oh snap I'm from Mexicali but live in Calexico. I cross daily. Que pedo pinche dobleestebanhamburgesa, vamos a patinar.

I'm afraid I don't have any stories to add to the conversation, but my oldest sister swears she's seen some shit at our home in Mex, like a loaf of Bimbo bread being dropped from floating in the air onto the kitchen table when her and my dad stepped in there.
I, in no shape or form, discredit anyone who has witnessed ghost sightings nor call BS on ghosts, but I can't say I have seen something paranormal. Yet.

Not sure if it counts as ghost, and I think I shared this before in a different thread, but I recall seeing a shadow figure in the studio where I live in while I slept. my room was pitch black and somehow this humanoid figure was just looking down on me and I felt shivers. It could've been a dream, but the next morning I remember hearing the family who I share the same roof with, saying some Catholic prayer in unison over and over again. Maybe they witnessed it as well and were trying to scare it away.

*Also, back when I was married I was alone at home early evening folding my clothes in complete silence when I clearly hear the smooth female voice say my name coming behind me. My then wife was not there that day, but oddly enough, I didn't feel scared, just very very confused.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 06:57:21 PM by mex.ceferino »

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1059
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2023, 06:57:17 PM »
My mom is a psychic (there’s obviously no quantifiable qualifications for this). She was on those cheesy “Americas most haunted places” TV shows and said she’s seen or felt some weird stuff, but admitted most/all of what was on TV was staged and fake. One incident she said was very real was doing a show at a car demolition lot (where they take cars that are totaled o get destroyed). They had footage from surveillance cameras. of ghosts floating over the cars. She said it was by far one of the most haunted places she’s ever been and spent hours interacting with “lost, dark souls” of people who had died in an accident.

When I was 12, a French television production company came to the US to film a similar thing, but wanted to have my mom walk around a graveyard in Los Angeles and talk to spirits. They gave me a few tools to do the same and essentially told me to fuck off for 8 hours. I spent the entire time walking between graves, using different tools to gauge communication (dowsing rods etc.), alone. No idea what came of it it I sat and just tried to talk to dead people or hours.

Ghosts aside, what I will say is my mom has accurately predicted some crazy things in my life, and has essentially known all parts of a circumstance in my life without being told a thing.

ilovegay

• Rep: 9
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2023, 06:13:48 PM »
I have nothing to add, but I love these kind of stories.

Tell me someone has some Bigfoot sightings!!

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2023, 06:42:09 PM »
I don’t really believe in “ghosts”.  My mom died right in front of me, and I didn’t feel any kind of spirit or anything.  Her dog, however, laid down right in the spot where she died for several
days.  We left him alone in the house while we handled some business in town, and he smashed through a window and ran into the highway and was hit by a car.  It was very weird. 

When I was a kid we’d have doors open and shut on their own, tvs turn on and off, the hi hat on my drum set would play itself when I was out of the room.  I had really bad night terrors and sleep paralysis on and off for years, and just always felt an evil presence in the house and particularly in my room.  I kind of shut myself off to thinking about it all a while ago; convinced myself it was just the AC shutting the doors, neighbors remotes messing with the tv, etc. and mental stuff because I was dealing with some abuse at home, but it felt very real at the time. 

Be been listening to Otherworld pod lately, it’s pretty fun:

http://instagram.com/otherworldpod?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

apport

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2023, 07:37:40 AM »
i'm like 99% skeptic but i love paranormal stuff. my username is a reference to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apport_(paranormal) . i even watch those nukes top 5 videos that are full of fake ass ghost videos.

as a kid i was really into ouija, but wasn't able to conjure anything. even played the damn ouija in a cemetery.

i've only had one paranormal experience in my life. when i was 8 or 9 we moved into a house that was "haunted" and moved out a couple months later. it was a nice house, way nicer than the house we moved into afterwards. i was playing in a room in the basement and the door randomly slammed shut. not even that cool of a poltergeist style experience but it was really scary at the time. the house was terrible vibes non-stop. the neighbor told us no one ever stays there long. some years later i was skating by it and hit a sand patch and slammed right in front of it.

i've been listening to this too, it's really hit or miss. some of the people he interviews just suck at telling stories. i thought the newest one this week was fascinating though, maybe my favorite so far.

ChompskyHonk

• Rep: 8
  • flow state in the bruh dimension
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2023, 08:36:21 AM »
A few years ago I smoked some weed so strong I thought I was talking to a ghost. There's this light in my house that flickers like crazy when it's dimmed so my fried ass thought that it flickering was a ghost trying to communicate with me. Whenever I would talk, it wouldn't flicker, but then it would start flickering after I stopped talking. I wish I could get that strain again but the dispensary that had it supposedly had their grow operation drop significantly in quality in 2021. Eventually I will obtain that evil wizard kush and talk to some spirits again...

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2023, 10:43:10 AM »
I have nothing to add, but I love these kind of stories.

Tell me someone has some Bigfoot sightings!!

When i was a kid (around 12yo) i was hanging out in the bush (australia) and i saw this big black gorilla looking thing running away from me, crashing through the undergrowth. I only saw the back of it. it was too big to be a dog and there were no feral pigs in my area so it was possibly a yowie

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -56
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2023, 12:49:55 PM »
Always welcomed a paranormal experience.
Never happened. Nothing even close to unexplainable.
Might have something to do with the fact that ghosts aren't real, I guess?

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 660
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2023, 05:36:08 PM »
Ghosts are real bro.

I matched with a beautiful British woman a few weeks ago. We sent a few messages back and forth and then she vanished never to be seen again. This wasn't the first time that this happened. My phone is haunted for sure.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 769
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2023, 10:27:57 PM »
@augustmoon thanks for that pod rec. already binged a couple of episodes right up my alley plus the host seems pretty cool too about presenting the stories without bias and a level of scrutiny.

i'm super curious about the occult and paranormal

heard a good one from a friend recently. he lived in an apartment in Brooklyn in early 2010s in a studio apartment in Williamsburg. I guess it was housing for a factory or something before. So there was a kitchen against a wall and his bed and couch was in another corner. He had occurrences of things just going missing. He also felt a presence often. He asked the former tenant that was a friend about the presence and the former tenant said she had felt it too and things went missing all the time as well. he would watch tv and feel the presence behind him standing by the kitchen. It was a dark humanoid figure. The ghost would also walk by sometimes within the apartment. At one point my friend would call out ot the spirit and ask what it wants and acknowledge that he knows they're there. He also had an experience where he had sleep paralysis and there was this swirling of energy above him that then went into his body and he said it felt like stars went everywhere and a flash of light when they collided. Sounds like typical ghost stuff where they hang around a place where something dramatic or traumatic or unresolved happened.

no personal ghost stories myself that I can think of. maybe the occasional feeling a tug on my clothes but who knows. the house I grew up in was 100 years old. one time there was an incredibly loud bang inside of a wall and behind a dresser between two bedrooms. we all heard it since it was the 2 bedrooms my family all slept in. sounded like someone took a golf club to the wall. me and my bro in one room and my mom and dad in the other with a doorway between both the rooms, victorian home. I would feel uneasy in that house sometimes but don't think anything malevolent was there. i chalk it up to just being a kid but felt like something was watching me sometimes I feel like that's a pretty normal thing to feel when you're alone in the dark. I' ve had quite a bit of sleep paralysis and brain zaps so I've felt a presence nearby and that I can't scream despite wanting to but I know now that it's normal and don't really get too freaked out as much but those aren't ghosts. I really wanna see something sometime.

anyone summon a ghost? I know it isn't recommended because of demons and you can pick up spirits. I think you gotta light candles and try to manifest them as much as you can by calling out for them and thinking about them. when my grandma passed I noticed a lot of birds fluttering in front of the kitchen window. I know spirits try to communicate. fire is like an illumination and artificial lights mess up the magnetic field that allows spirits to visit right.

nothing's been the since same

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2023, 06:06:46 PM »

Been listening to this on my way to work, it's pretty good. anyone got any other good paranormal podcast recs?

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1393
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2023, 08:55:44 PM »
The original section of my good friend Matt's family home in Rhode Island was built sometime around the Revolutionary War. Somehow the home, which even with the expansions was just a small cottage, had stayed in the family all those years. Matt was a dude I used to make poetry with and he was and still is a exceptional poet. He ended up in an MFA program out in Colorado and started writing a long poem about these 2 characters that were supposed to have been in his family. There were many cantos, all of it really detailed and to be honest, I didn't read much of it because I couldn't wrap my mind around it. He claimed it was all based on family lore, stuff he found out about after he and his wife were staying in the original section of the house and doing some remodeling, pulling out horsehair plaster and whatnot, finding relics in the walls and ceiling.

Sometime after these poems were written and he was back in RI, back in the family house, there was a party and I slept on the couch. Except I didn't really sleep. Everyone else was in another room, sleeping, fucking, etc and I'm out on the couch. Shit, i'm getting a chill typing this, but throughout the night I was watching something unfold, the past or present are irrelevant in this instance, in a way that seemed to be like a sepia film reel. I was seeing a family walk around the house and live their life.

The next day I mentioned this to Matt and he explained that such experiences were from where the poem came. Said that he'd go to bed every night, fall asleep, but that film reel was always playing and he learned the family history and made the long poem. I had to go back and read the long poem and it all seemed to work.

Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

turbo 2.0

• Rep: 52
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2023, 10:21:52 PM »
and skinwalkers

I got one for you. Don’t know if it was a skinwalker, I always just called it the dog man.

Back when I lived at my parent’s place, my routine was get off work around five, skate to the park, skate until lights out around 11:30, then either skate home, or walk if I was tired and wanted to decompress/chill.

The night this happened, I decided to walk. I go out the back entrance of the park and I’m walking through the neighborhood the park is in. It’s a nice ass night, so I’m just kind of taking this meandering path that ends up turning a fifteen minute walk home into about a thirty minute walk.

I turn down the street that leads to the cul-de-sac my parents live in, and in the yard of the last house on the right before the street turns into a circle, there’s some dude hunched over. My parents neighborhood doesn’t have any street lights, but in the dim glow from the porch light of their neighbor’s house across the street, I can at least see that this dude is twitching.

My first thought, honest to god, was “damn, I’ve never seen a tweaker around here.” It’s pretty common to be walking around that area and finding syringes and shit and most businesses have SHARPS containers outside of them so I would see people nodding off/passed out all the time, but never anyone just straight up tweaking.

Then this thing (I quickly realized it wasn’t human) turns and looks at me. I can’t make out a single fucking detail, just the general shape, but I just knew it wasn’t human. It sort of straightens up on all fours, and the only way I can describe it is that it ran like a human would if it was unnaturally good at imitating a dog. Limbs locked straight and it just kind of skittered towards the fence that separated their front and backyard, fast as fuck.

I took off running to my parent’s porch and then I heard it hit the chain link fence. Then, I don’t know why, I guess I wanted to see what it was, I sort of walked out into our front yard to try and get a look at it. It was fucking gone.

Freaky enough, but it gets worse. Four years later, I was at a party with some friends. Up until that point l, I’d never told anyone this story, except for my brother. My brother didn’t know or talk to anyone that was at this party, so I know for a fact no one there knew this story. We’re all drinking and they start talking about freaky shit they’ve seen. I decide “fuck it, why not?” And start to tell them about the dog man, much as I’ve written it out here. I get to the point where I go to describe how it ran, and one of my buddies goes, “did it run like a human would if it was insanely good at imitating a dog?”

Turns out he was driving to a mutual friend’s house one night who lived in the middle of bum fuck nowhere and the entire road to his neighborhood was this winding, wooded road. It was about two in the morning and the same thing I saw ran in front of his car and into the woods on the other side of the road.

We all theorized a lot about what it could have been and everyone else reached a couple of half-assed conclusions, but the two of us who saw it are adamant it wasn’t human. I can’t explain how, but I’d bet everything I have that if anyone reading this had seen it, they’d agree.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 10:29:13 PM by lunchroom mania »

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1373
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2023, 06:54:52 AM »
Well, I used to work at a "haunted" hotel.

The story is - back in the early 1900s I believe, a newlywed bride committed suicide in a room on the second floor out of grief, because her husband was killed as they were staying in the hotel. And ever since, her ghost (and others) have been roaming around.

I heard little things here and there - a security guard who felt a cold touch on his neck where there was no air conditioning around, stuff like that. A flight attendant was staying in the haunted room, put her shoes in one corner, and when she woke up her shoes were in another corner.

One standout story was that one night, a maintenance guy saw a ghostlike man in a kilt eating something in one corner of the hotel. He told a manager, they looked into it...and apparently the area of the hotel where the ghost was eating used to be a restaurant section many years ago.

I personally never saw anything, but - one morning, I had to go find a luggage trolley in the huge ballroom. It was super dark and the ballroom can be pretty intimidating because of its immense size and absolute quiet. So I was walking around by myself and felt a bit weirded out. Walked through this one corridor and thought I saw something flicker in the corner of my eye. Got spooked and hurried out of there.

But I mean, once I started working there and learned about the hotel's past, I realized that we can build up our superstitions and fears and paranoia in our minds pretty easily.