Author Topic: FS: OG Quasi Mother tee (M) and Huf Cromer (10)  (Read 418 times)

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
FS: OG Quasi Mother tee (M) and Huf Cromer (10)
« on: March 02, 2023, 03:49:09 PM »
I'm looking to get rid of some stuff and thought I should see if anyone on here wants these before throwing them on depop.

OG Mother tee in men's medium. This was from before Mother got ceased and desisted and became Quasi. Printed on an made in USA American Apparel blank, so it fits on the slimmer side. I'll take reasonable offers for this one. I just want it to go to a good home!

Huf Cromer in size 10. These are in decent condition. The only wear is mostly some stains and wear on the inside heels, which I tried to get a picture of. I think I skated them once for an hour at most and mostly just wore them to my office job before COVID hit. They're too thin for me and have just sat in my closet for a few years now. I'm thinking $30 shipped for these bad boys if you live in the 48 lower states.

Made In China

• SLAP Pal
Re: FS: OG Quasi Mother tee (M) and Huf Cromer (10)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2023, 12:11:15 PM »
Bump! Willing to take offers, just want this stuff to go to a good home. If no one is interested I might list these on depop in a few days.

Made In China

• SLAP Pal
Re: FS: OG Quasi Mother tee (M) and Huf Cromer (10)
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2023, 11:40:02 AM »
Posted these on my depop, hit me up if you're interested and we can work out a deal!

https://www.depop.com/grandma_death/