Author Topic: Thrasher Alien Workshop  (Read 4569 times)

DCLOVE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -479
Re: Thrasher Alien Workshop
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2023, 12:53:05 PM »
Expand Quote
KEVIN LIEDTKE!
[close]
I was thrilled when I saw that they were introducing Kevin Liedtke and when I saw Jordan Powell I was thrilled. Liedtke is my favorite out of the Sabotage guys and feel he's been sometimes overlooked so I'm stoked that he's getting his shine and tht it's with Alien. I fuck with them heavy and the roster they have right now is so dope and I feel that they have figured out how to do their Alien style of videos with the more digital and modern look.

I was hyped on Jordan too . I always see emerica posting him and wondered who his board sponsor was . Dudes stylish as hell. Who even is all on the team now. Frankie, Sammy, is yaje still on? The do a lot of videos but it still doesn’t feel like a full company since they’ve come back. Not really a hot take but suciu should’ve switched over a couple years back to push it.  It’s weird habitat is still around but I couldn’t even tell you who’s on either .
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

SpuytenDuvyilEphemera

• Rep: -173
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2023, 02:15:56 PM »
I enjoyed this for what it was for sure (probably the first time I've watched a straight up commercial twice).  I think the real question for the alien fans out there is when do we get a more full length video. Imagine how crazy a full length video or even 20 minute travel video for thrasher would be with the current Alien team + Habitat + Metal.  Can someone start a petition? 

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1131
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2023, 07:03:16 PM »
I hated the shaky ultra (shaky) hd footage that followed the 35mm photos and shit. “Alien” 2.0 is hot ass

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -597
  • who knows
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2023, 07:42:48 PM »
9/10 backing this AWS 2.0
where is home?

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -454
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2023, 09:42:58 PM »
Super sick clip. That Durham spot is no joke. Thank god yaje “peaked in his first part circa 2006 or so” wasn’t in this to ruin things. Frankie spears is exactly what alien 2.0 needs

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2023, 10:57:25 PM »
Super sick clip. That Durham spot is no joke. Thank god yaje “peaked in his first part circa 2006 or so” wasn’t in this to ruin things. Frankie spears is exactly what alien 2.0 needs
please tell me you’re not saying the ledge spot is no joke because it’s kinda perfect

apport

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2023, 06:54:22 AM »
frankie spears gotta be the least charismatic guy in skateboarding right now
not an understatement at all, i dare anyone to try to make it through this interview
https://youtu.be/JR5n6jIplPo

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -454
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2023, 06:55:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
please tell me you’re not saying the ledge spot is no joke because it’s kinda perfect
I mixed things up, was thinking of the Greensboro spot. Yeah that Durham ledge spot is pretty amazing

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2023, 11:29:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
I mixed things up, was thinking of the Greensboro spot. Yeah that Durham ledge spot is pretty amazing
okay word i was like what!!!!! But yeah that greensboro spot is insane. I remember accidentally being there and just laughed and walked away

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 752
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2023, 04:58:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Tyshawn should've bought Alien and rebranded instead of starting his own thing.
[close]
:o
Holy fuck haha!
Now THIS is the type of hot take I come here for …

Big brain alert. Now ur thinking.

Tyshawn could have also made decks with dill fucking an alien in aws art style too

nothing's been the since same

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2023, 07:51:58 AM »
ALIEN KING skateboards would have worked though ...

whale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2023, 01:24:13 PM »
I really want to like the new Alien, but…
medium difficulty professional skateboarding, generic filming with abundance of thrasher collabo product shots…

Yeah, classic Alien vibes

SlapMcKracken

• Rep: 90
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2023, 03:21:18 PM »
They released new decks again (no thrasher colab).
Would love if they’d get more hype again.

Graphics getting better since the thrasher collaboration to me too. More 8“ and 8.125 would be cool. And if they’d make the 8“  31.5 / 14“ wb again.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 12:39:15 AM by SlapMcKracken »

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2023, 08:28:34 AM »
Enjoyed this. I’ll probably watch it again. Jordan needs more shine. I was surprised to see him. I thought he was getting krooked flow. He fits better on AWS and hopefully they do more with him. I’m a fan of AWS new old whatever. An AWS habitat metal tour video would be interesting.