Author Topic: Swim Skateboards: Kevin Terpening’s Board Company  (Read 4436 times)

Bigfoot is real

Re: Swim Skateboards: Kevin Terpening’s Board Company
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2023, 12:55:17 AM »
Looks like he moved back home, skates for fun, and bought a heat transfer machine to make some runs of boards. 

Don’t know why anyone would hate on that, looks like he figured a best case scenario for himself

Exactly, I doubt he is trying to shake up the skateboard industry. If anyone can buy a run of boards, skate some, give some away and break even/ end up netting a profit, then do it again then it's a win for everyone involved. Why hate on small businesses, especially small skateboarding companies?

HORSES

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2023, 06:41:49 PM »

I'd hazard a guess and say a lot of this is from 2017/18, but still very sick none the less.

Dusty

• Rep: -4
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2023, 07:10:05 PM »

I'd hazard a guess and say a lot of this is from 2017/18, but still very sick none the less.

That was really sick

Drangus

• Rep: 2
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2023, 04:01:47 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That was really sick

ya that ride on grind towards the end was skate stopped two years ago then removed then they chunked out the ledges so its been a minute atleast for that clip. nonetheless rad clips