Author Topic: Grass Valley CA  (Read 244 times)

Gnarwhal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
Grass Valley CA
« on: January 18, 2024, 03:39:33 PM »
Hey everyone,

I'm moving down to Grass Valley CA from Portland in a week or so. This is all happening a bit suddenly for me, coming off the end of an 8 year relationship and safe to say I'm a bit devastated. Are there any pals who live in the area? Would love to link to skate.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1061
Re: Grass Valley CA
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2024, 04:31:41 PM »
Who said the following in an interview?:

All right. Where do you come from? Where did you grow up?

I was born in San Jose. I grew up all around. I used to live in LA for a little while. I lived in Cupertino. I lived in Sunnyvale and Campbell. I lived in Utah. Then I moved to Half Moon Bay. I lived in Half Moon Bay for like, 10 years. Then I moved to Grass Valley.

WideFeet

• Rep: 82
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2024, 07:17:17 PM »
I live in Roseville. About 45 minutes away from Grass Valley. I used to work at the local shop in Grass Valley called Goodtimes.

Goodtimes is one of the best shops ever. The skate scene in Grass Valley is top notch. Just go skate Condon Skatepark and you’ll definitely meet some people to skate with.

Sorry to hear about your recent break-up. That shit sucks.

Plan9Customs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 519
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2024, 07:01:42 PM »
Goodtimes is one of the best shops ever. The skate scene in Grass Valley is top notch. Just go skate Condon Skatepark and you’ll definitely meet some people to skate with.

Sorry to hear about your recent break-up. That shit sucks.

He’s right, definitely hit up Goodtimes. Rad shop/people and there’s a great scene there.
 If you’re passing through Chico, hit me up I can take you to a few spots or at least send you locations of some.