Author Topic: Frontside noseblunt conceptualization  (Read 416 times)

sle_epy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -94
Frontside noseblunt conceptualization
« on: March 30, 2023, 07:07:29 AM »
FS noseblunt, what carries over from frontside nose slide on this trick? I'm trying to picture the first person perspective in my mind. If I can front nose what don't I have to think about when going for the blunt and what do I need to think about differently?
eau de toilette: Sk8IQ by Sle_epy

kook1234

• Rep: 130
Re: Frontside noseblunt conceptualization
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2023, 09:00:19 AM »
curious why you think FS nose slide?  for me aside from being crazy like its more like an over rotation of an over crook which in turn is an over rotation of a nosegrind

sle_epy

• Rep: -94
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2023, 09:15:16 AM »
curious why you think FS nose slide?  for me aside from being crazy like its more like an over rotation of an over crook which in turn is an over rotation of a nosegrind

I guess I look at it from the perspective of the slide and orientation of the body. I've gone over top of a fs nose slide and landed in blunt on accident before too but immediately disengaged. I dunno. I've also never done an over crook so I don't have the frame of reference. There's this bread loaf shaped slightly below knee height thing at my local I'm going to start doing cheap ones on. Kind of a tweaked fs nose to start before trying to put it on a totally flat surface.
eau de toilette: Sk8IQ by Sle_epy

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2023, 02:51:07 PM »
I can't noseblunt, but I've always thought of them as a more precise lipslide with a bit more pop.

bob george

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 204
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2023, 07:10:02 PM »
frontside noseblunts are the easiest of the blunts for me. there is no connection between frontside noseslide and frontside noseblunt though, at all, maybe you mean backside noseslide.

the hard part is dedicating to jumping on the thing the first time. bit of wax, go fast, do your 90 degree ollie and stand heavily on your front foot - boogering it makes it harder (i have found), aim to actually be on the edge. kind of comes out by itself quite naturally.

i know that seems like those old trick tips where they're like, "so you basically just do the trick, then you roll away" but for me it really was just like, go fast and jump into the position, then it just happens. i'm speaking on ledges - i've never done any noseblunts on rails.
that skinny motherfucker with the high voice