Author Topic: Bam drags mud into a Thai Restaurant  (Read 132483 times)

TheLurper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 658
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Bam drags mud into a Thai Restaurant
« on: April 01, 2023, 11:31:21 AM »
Bam dragged mud into the Thai restaurant, screamed at Nikki, and got arrested, again.
https://www.tmz.com/2023/03/31/bam-margera-screams-estranged-wife-child-public-intoxication-arrest-thai-restaurant/

« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 11:42:52 AM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -513
Re: Bam drags mud into a Thai Restaurant
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2023, 11:52:59 AM »
This is covered in the excellent “jackass where are they now” thread that everyone is abuzz about.

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2023, 11:53:23 AM »
Why did you have to spread this mud outside of the mud threat where it belongs, though?

Roy Machine

• Rep: -5
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2023, 02:50:43 PM »
Please stop making tmz threads about These I used to skate guys

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2023, 03:37:04 PM »
Man... dude cant get it together

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1198
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2023, 03:46:13 PM »
He really wears the cape well though.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2023, 04:08:02 PM »
Man... dude cant get it together
Does he even want to?

cky enthusiast

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2023, 04:34:28 PM »

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65241
  • Team -65K
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2023, 06:43:20 PM »
Wait that 170 plus or so pages  deep "What the fuck is going on at Bams?" mud archiive is gone?

Can't find it anymore.

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2023, 06:47:07 PM »
Wait that 170 plus or so pages  deep "What the fuck is going on at Bams?" mud archiive is gone?

Can't find it anymore.

Got deleted a couple weeks back.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2023, 08:04:21 PM »
Did he hit the griddy on the way out

HiltonPartinez

• Rep: 63
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2023, 08:16:44 PM »

cherrybomb

• Rep: -1
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2023, 12:28:22 AM »
Sad, but not surprising.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 267
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2023, 04:14:17 AM »
He’s literally going insane. Doing the same shit over and over, expecting a different outcome. I loved Bam, cky, all that stuff when I was in middle and high school. You can tell his parents tried to make sure he was financially secure for life but you can’t predict or prevent this shit. Hard to watch someone’s descent to madness.

Hopefully he decides he wants something different before he ends up dead or in jail serving 25 to life.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2023, 05:19:06 AM »
Glad he was wearing a cape for this
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2023, 05:35:36 AM »
This is the exact time in your life to wear a cape

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2023, 05:40:33 AM »
Hey guys, just wanted to drop in on this dying thread to say it’s sad that bam is struggling and making mistakes.  Let’s not make things worse by making the mistake ourselves of posting about BAM here in this one off thread when there’s a perfectly good thread about the whole jackass gang and all of their crazy antics called “jackass where are they now?” 

douchenozzle

• Rep: 32
  • "I am the party"-DLR
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2023, 06:45:44 AM »
Dude is skateboarding’s Corey Feldman

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2023, 08:02:02 AM »
Hey guys, just wanted to drop in on this dying thread to say it’s sad that bam is struggling and making mistakes.  Let’s not make things worse by making the mistake ourselves of posting about BAM here in this one off thread when there’s a perfectly good thread about the whole jackass gang and all of their crazy antics called “jackass where are they now?”
This thread should be the new Bam thread. The thread title alone worthy

Doumbledoor

• Rep: -4
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2023, 08:37:19 AM »
Fuck, the cape got me

signtime

• Rep: 1
  • Big Mountain Snowskating!
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2023, 09:26:52 AM »
This is sooo not going to help his custody case, especially with the recent domestic violence arrest too. I wonder how many second tries Nikki gave him before this? She must be so fed up. Obviously Nikki is getting sole custody, and Bam will be lucky to get chaperoned visits. Wonder if she's gonna stay in Cali or go outta state and start fresh?

veritas

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2023, 11:06:10 AM »
His body and brain have been through some shit over the last two decades, a true legend since the THPS era. Hope things can eventually become normal for him again.

Prostate Exam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 500
  • registered SLAP offender
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2023, 11:34:32 AM »
not all heroes wear capes
« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 11:47:11 AM by Prostate Exam »

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 483
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2023, 12:21:14 PM »
not all cape wearers are heroes

Kerry “GRIND” King

• Rep: 16
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2023, 03:08:29 PM »
At this point this is pathetic.

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2023, 05:15:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This thread is a toxic cesspool.  The other thread people are saying is nostalgic and uplifting.  If anything, it could use a little more mud to balance it out over there. 

That’s the “jackass where are they now thread”, the hot new one a couple threads down (or maybe up) from this one. Check it out, or don’t, it’s doing just fine.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 658
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2023, 07:50:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

This thread is a toxic cesspool.  The other thread people are saying is nostalgic and uplifting.  If anything, it could use a little more mud to balance it out over there. 

That’s the “jackass where are they now thread”, the hot new one a couple threads down (or maybe up) from this one. Check it out, or don’t, it’s doing just fine.

I think that we are all astonished at what Bam's fall from grace looks like. Whether we were stoked on his skating, his CKY videos, and his THPS persona or we hated him for throwing up on unsuspecting victims in Barcelona, being jerk to his parents/friends, his disgusting Heartogram ADIO shoe, and for being famous for his antics instead of his skating, he made a huge impact on skateboarding. Bam was much more than simply part of the Jackass crew. Bam was and, in some respects, is still one of the biggest names in skateboarding. It is nearly impossible to look away and pretend these moments aren't happening.

Moreover, I said it in the original mud thread, any thread that charts the ups and downs that Bam has gone through is important. I honestly believe that the original mud thread was an amazing resource for anyone who would want to do any sort of honest biographical piece on Bam in the future. There have been so many arrests, so many false moments of hope, and moments of absurdity (Dr. Phil) that it is impossible to go back and find them all without a map.

And, most of the time when Bam was experiencing an up, SLAP was excited for him, even if SLAP was reluctant to believe that the good moments could last. And, in the bad moments, the sadness, expiration, anger, and even trying to make light of things are natural. How should we react to someone who made an impact on us, crashing in such a dramatic fashion? How should we collectively try to make sense of the situation? And, why should we not come together collectively express our disappointment, sympathy, anger, etc.?

Bam doesn't owe any of us anything since we don't know him, but despite not knowing him, he was certainly a part of all of our lives, and, just like my family member who can't get his shit together, he is going to be the center of our attention because of the extreme ups and downs. How else are we going to navigate watching such an important figure in skateboarding crash to such extreme lows?

I feel bad for Bam, I have disdain for Bam, I have anger at Bam, and all sorts of other emotions, and yeah, the mud threads help me navigate watching all this crazy shit happen.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2023, 08:15:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

I think that we are all astonished at what Bam's fall from grace looks like. Whether we were stoked on his skating, his CKY videos, and his THPS persona or we hated him for throwing up on unsuspecting victims in Barcelona, being jerk to his parents/friends, his disgusting Heartogram ADIO shoe, and for being famous for his antics instead of his skating, he made a huge impact on skateboarding. Bam was much more than simply part of the Jackass crew. Bam was and, in some respects, is still one of the biggest names in skateboarding. It is nearly impossible to look away and pretend these moments aren't happening.

Moreover, I said it in the original mud thread, any thread that charts the ups and downs that Bam has gone through is important. I honestly believe that the original mud thread was an amazing resource for anyone who would want to do any sort of honest biographical piece on Bam in the future. There have been so many arrests, so many false moments of hope, and moments of absurdity (Dr. Phil) that it is impossible to go back and find them all without a map.

And, most of the time when Bam was experiencing an up, SLAP was excited for him, even if SLAP was reluctant to believe that the good moments could last. And, in the bad moments, the sadness, expiration, anger, and even trying to make light of things are natural. How should we react to someone who made an impact on us, crashing in such a dramatic fashion? How should we collectively try to make sense of the situation? And, why should we not come together collectively express our disappointment, sympathy, anger, etc.?

Bam doesn't owe any of us anything since we don't know him, but despite not knowing him, he was certainly a part of all of our lives, and, just like my family member who can't get his shit together, he is going to be the center of our attention because of the extreme ups and downs. How else are we going to navigate watching such an important figure in skateboarding crash to such extreme lows?

I feel bad for Bam, I have disdain for Bam, I have anger at Bam, and all sorts of other emotions, and yeah, the mud threads help me navigate watching all this crazy shit happen.

You think my clothes are clean? I love the hot new mud thread “jackass where are they now?” But I can’t condone mudding up the board with two or more threads.

The other thread might be getting some cool info graphs soon too, not that it isn’t already a pretty cool place.

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2023, 08:46:04 PM »
Quite a heavy response Lurper that pulled on my emotional strings. Honestly believe Bam benefits greatly from reading your analysis then grasps the clean hand to pull him out of the mud

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2023, 08:54:04 PM »
Quite a heavy response Lurper that pulled on my emotional strings. Honestly believe Bam benefits greatly from reading your analysis then grasps the clean hand to pull him out of the mud

I doubt bam reads threads about what he did in a Thai restaurant, he was there after all, and anything he forgot will be covered at his arraignment.

He might, however let curiosity get the best of him when seeing a thread like “Jackass; where are they now?”  If you want Bam to read your post, I’d suggest thinking about making over in that thread, not that it needs anymore posts, it’s fairly active.