Author Topic: Bam drags mud into a Thai restaurant  (Read 137051 times)

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1192
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Bam drags mud into a Thai Restaurant
« Reply #450 on: June 02, 2023, 10:44:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
He genuinely needs to locked away. Proper prison. The best for everyone. Fuck whatever shitty rehab he’s going to
[close]

Why? Because he has a problem? Drugs are not hard to get in prison and that will just be more reason to continue using them.  Locking him up will help nothing, maybe letting him spend some time with his son every once in a while in a supervised meeting would actually help him chill out a little.
[close]

He’s a danger to others.  It’s not about his well-being, it’s about the well-being of the people he’s threatening.  He’s a lost cause.
[close]

I don’t think he’s a danger to anyone but himself. Dude wants to see his kid and it’s driving him crazy literally. A supervised visit would hardly be traumatizing and is good for both of them. You think as soon as this kid is old enough he won’t be running away to see Bam? Once he sees who is father is and what he’s done for himself pre emotional breakdown he’s going to want to know his father. Keeping them apart is likely to lead to his son following in Bams current footsteps.  But you all are the psychologist experts so what do I know?
[close]

Yeah this is a great idea and would be just wonderful for his kid. You have to be kidding with this response.
[close]

I’m not.  Maybe he would have never got this far down if he he would have had the right to see his kid in the first place. Keeping kids from their fathers always works out so well. You all are entitled to your opinions this is mine.

I understand what you’re saying KBG;  I hope they do have a good relationship some day.  But Bam is currently behaving like an unhinged lunatic right now.

Bam obviously loves his kid, but apparently not enough to sober the fuck up.  He could probably see him all the time.  I know that’s easier said than done.

Maybe supervised visits would go smoothly, who knows.  Maybe Bam pulls himself together and is on his best behavior on the visits, but if it were my kid, I’d want to shelter him from Bam’s behavior as much as possible until he gets his shit together just a little bit.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1959
« Reply #451 on: June 02, 2023, 10:44:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
You're "they", you fucking troglodyte
[close]

Troglodyte? That’s a good one. But please explain how “I “ am “They” again.
[close]

https://languagetool.org/insights/post/style-singular-they/#:~:text=The%20short%20answer%20is%20yes,them%E2%80%9D%20can%20be%20singular%20pronouns.
[close]

Cool link. Try again though as there is no mention of I referring to Them or vice versa. I appreciate your dedication mr? Pizzaflip.
[close]

He said "they" referring to you. Why would he say "I"? That's a stupid argument.
[close]

I was actually just genuinely interested in what you were talking about. I suppose if he would have replaced the word “they” with “you” in the first place we wouldn’t be having this conversation. Oh well, slappers going to slap.

If you genuinely could not read that post and comprehend he was talking about you, then you are an alarmingly stupid person.

drewdown

• Rep: -30
« Reply #452 on: June 02, 2023, 10:48:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

https://languagetool.org/insights/post/style-singular-they/#:~:text=The%20short%20answer%20is%20yes,them%E2%80%9D%20can%20be%20singular%20pronouns.
[close]

Cool link. Try again though as there is no mention of I referring to Them or vice versa. I appreciate your dedication mr? Pizzaflip.
[close]

He said "they" referring to you. Why would he say "I"? That's a stupid argument.
[close]

I was actually just genuinely interested in what you were talking about. I suppose if he would have replaced the word “they” with “you” in the first place we wouldn’t be having this conversation. Oh well, slappers going to slap.
[close]

If you genuinely could not read that post and comprehend he was talking about you, then you are an alarmingly stupid person.

I think he pretty well proved that with his post about Bam not being a danger to anyone but himself and his kid would be running full steam ahead to him when he gets that chance. 

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
« Reply #453 on: June 02, 2023, 10:49:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Thanks. You’re an alarmingly pleasant person. If you actually think the word they refers to one person in the context he wrote it you are equally stupid. See I won’t say that you are dumber than me but you sure aren’t on a higher platform. You always have really bad takes, this is no different. Am I fulfilling your dreams of talking down to someone on the internet today? Glad I could help.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

frontsideNECKTIE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 212
  • Precision Posture
« Reply #454 on: June 02, 2023, 11:12:40 AM »
Stop dragging mud into English class thanks
Wow sorry, didn't realise I was dealing with a sick cunt here

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
« Reply #455 on: June 02, 2023, 11:48:29 AM »
I remember one time Pizza told me that I am dumb
hes not wrong
bofa yall need to kiss
or im out

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #456 on: June 02, 2023, 12:10:15 PM »
I remember one time Pizza told me that I am dumb
hes not wrong
bofa yall need to kiss
or im out
I agreed he was as dumb as me, does that count? No biggie. I love everyone even pizza.

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #457 on: June 02, 2023, 04:29:08 PM »

Danny way got me a 50 thousand dollar private jet… why?? Because Phoenix is the wolf.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

WPG

• Rep: -2
« Reply #458 on: June 02, 2023, 04:46:47 PM »
D-Way plotting, flying Bam out to Cali drunk so he can go harrass his baby momma and kid, incoming restraining order. If it ever goes to court I'm laughing trying to imagine a defense for the whole crack smoking threat
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #459 on: June 02, 2023, 05:10:10 PM »
this entire situation is dumb.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1093
« Reply #460 on: June 02, 2023, 05:28:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
He genuinely needs to locked away. Proper prison. The best for everyone. Fuck whatever shitty rehab he’s going to
[close]

Why? Because he has a problem? Drugs are not hard to get in prison and that will just be more reason to continue using them.  Locking him up will help nothing, maybe letting him spend some time with his son every once in a while in a supervised meeting would actually help him chill out a little.
[close]

He’s a danger to others.  It’s not about his well-being, it’s about the well-being of the people he’s threatening.  He’s a lost cause.
[close]

I don’t think he’s a danger to anyone but himself. Dude wants to see his kid and it’s driving him crazy literally. A supervised visit would hardly be traumatizing and is good for both of them. You think as soon as this kid is old enough he won’t be running away to see Bam? Once he sees who is father is and what he’s done for himself pre emotional breakdown he’s going to want to know his father. Keeping them apart is likely to lead to his son following in Bams current footsteps.  But you all are the psychologist experts so what do I know?
[close]

Lmao man you can’t actually believe any of this horseshit, right?
[close]

Right. I forgot you guys are the experts because you post on Slap. Solve his problems, what are you waiting for?
[close]

It was literally YOU who suggested they knew how to help Bam.
[close]

Was it? Feel free to show me what you’re talking about. Who’s “they”?

Are you one of those people who has only recently (or not at all) learned what a pronoun is?
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Plan9Customs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 527
« Reply #461 on: June 02, 2023, 05:43:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

This is the exact same trajectory Terry Kennedy was on and if y’all can’t see that, I don’t know what to tell you. 

And he doesn’t give a shit about seeing his kid, (the kid that he said was “cockblocking” him from his wife), he’s using his kid as a pawn to try to force control over his ex wife.

He may care about his son but definitely not enough to try and make an actual effort to see him. Not talking about threatening people to try and get his way. No effort on maybe not being a piece of shit and putting in the work to change himself to get to see his child.
 As sad as this whole situation is, it’s going to get even more sad when it ends in a murder and ‘attempted suicide’.

BL0B

• Rep: 414
« Reply #462 on: June 02, 2023, 05:52:34 PM »
One day he’s smoking crack under a bridge,  the next day he’s flying in a private jet with a lion. Life is crazy.

that's a bear.

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #463 on: June 02, 2023, 06:00:43 PM »
Would you rather be mauled to death by a bear or a lion?

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #464 on: June 02, 2023, 06:27:05 PM »
Would you rather be mauled to death by a bear or a lion?
i think the lion would go for the jugular quicker as opposed to just smothering me until i suffocate or collapse so i would probably go for the lion just being that it would be quicker/easier.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #465 on: June 02, 2023, 07:05:25 PM »
Personally I would go bear because it’s way cooler and I feel a properly sized bear would finish job relatively quickly and solely. Maybe a male Lion would be more brutal and quicker but the females hunt in packs, so that could be worse. Hyenas would definitely be the absolute worst

ToshiroTownune

• Rep: 70
« Reply #466 on: June 02, 2023, 10:05:39 PM »
Now we got a new post on his main account. I'm hoping the lyrics about getting yourself clean is referencing him going to rehab again, but probably wishful thinking. He then posted a story on his captian account lying on the ground petting a dog.
EDIT: Looks like he is going to rehab. Genuinely hope it sticks for him

« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 10:53:41 PM by ToshiroTownune »

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1324
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #467 on: June 02, 2023, 10:59:51 PM »
Hello, Asylum? I was wondering if you had a script for Methamphetamine Lion yet?
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Perforated Opinions

• Rep: -198
« Reply #468 on: June 03, 2023, 02:46:48 AM »
he looks like a modern day bam from the flinstones with that stuffed animal

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1192
« Reply #469 on: June 03, 2023, 03:14:56 AM »
Personally I would go bear because it’s way cooler and I feel a properly sized bear would finish job relatively quickly and solely. Maybe a male Lion would be more brutal and quicker but the females hunt in packs, so that could be worse. Hyenas would definitely be the absolute worst

Have you ever seen Grizzly Man?  It seemed like it was over relatively quickly….

I think a lion would probably be better because they are used to taking down medium-sized mammals and is probably more efficient.

I’ve seen house cats play around with mice for a long time before eating them.  Like carefully carrying around a mortally wounded mouse and batting it around for fun.  They’ll make a whole day of it.  Fucked up if you ask me.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Bryanferry

• Rep: -43
« Reply #470 on: June 03, 2023, 04:18:10 AM »

k-nutz

• Rep: 49
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #471 on: June 03, 2023, 06:14:52 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Have you ever seen Grizzly Man?  It seemed like it was over relatively quickly….

I think a lion would probably be better because they are used to taking down medium-sized mammals and is probably more efficient.

I’ve seen house cats play around with mice for a long time before eating them.  Like carefully carrying around a mortally wounded mouse and batting it around for fun.  They’ll make a whole day of it.  Fucked up if you ask me.

A.cat will make sure you are dead before they start to eat you a bear will just start eating.   Which makes the bear encounter more survivable.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #472 on: June 03, 2023, 09:52:47 AM »
i would outsmart and destroy nature's feeble attempts to bring me down. mankind tamed god's dominion eons ago

Tiltmode Army Reservist

• Rep: 22
  • RIP Ben Raemers
« Reply #473 on: June 03, 2023, 10:57:53 AM »
I really hope this stint in rehab is the one that takes. Bam was a one man episode of "COPS", and I'm glad that has stopped, for at least some period of time.
RIP Ben Raemers

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #474 on: June 03, 2023, 11:18:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Lmao man you can’t actually believe any of this horseshit, right?
[close]

Right. I forgot you guys are the experts because you post on Slap. Solve his problems, what are you waiting for?
[close]

It was literally YOU who suggested they knew how to help Bam.
[close]

Was it? Feel free to show me what you’re talking about. Who’s “they”?
[close]

Are you one of those people who has only recently (or not at all) learned what a pronoun is?

Who?

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 965
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #475 on: June 03, 2023, 11:23:46 AM »
Bam is the kinG of sewer surfing.

I havent been paying much mind tho. I still wanna paint a big ass KALIS piece on his skatepark at home. Ill stop by again when things die down. Im in no rush.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #476 on: June 03, 2023, 11:23:53 AM »
Now we got a new post on his main account. I'm hoping the lyrics about getting yourself clean is referencing him going to rehab again, but probably wishful thinking. He then posted a story on his captian account lying on the ground petting a dog.

Was glad to see this, He genuinely looks like he might be serious this time. Time will tell, but I wish him all the best luck.

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #477 on: June 03, 2023, 12:09:06 PM »
lol dude's not "serious this time". Just riding the high of everyone's support. He's getting positive attention again and probably still has drugs in the system.

"Serious this time" will be if he don't hear from him for months after he begins treatment. Will have to break his cycle of: gets 2 weeks into treatment > pickups up his lunatic shit posting where he left off > blames everyone > runs away from rehab and reported missing.

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 965
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #478 on: June 03, 2023, 12:23:23 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Was glad to see this, He genuinely looks like he might be serious this time. Time will tell, but I wish him all the best luck.

Bam likes some bullshit ass music yo.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #479 on: June 03, 2023, 01:20:18 PM »
Other than Iggy Pop Bam has a HORRIFIC taste in music.