Author Topic: Es dog shoes  (Read 1054 times)

formula420

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
Es dog shoes
« on: April 01, 2023, 04:50:14 PM »
Probably the best April fools I saw today. Ordered a pair, been trying to find good dog shoes for when my dog pulls me on my skateboard. He blew through the rifrufs.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqgDrxqOyOu/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
Re: Es dog shoes
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2023, 01:34:49 AM »
Probably the best April fools I saw today. Ordered a pair, been trying to find good dog shoes for when my dog pulls me on my skateboard. He blew through the rifrufs.

About damn time!

wongles

• Rep: -7
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2023, 09:05:05 AM »
I worked at Petsmart for 10 years.  Luckily I was in the grooming salon, and the displays for dog shoes was right outside our windows.  There is nothing funnier than the reactions dogs have when trying on shoes, like falling on the ground helpless or acting like the shoes are on fire, or having a barking tantrum.  I am such a sucker for vids of dogs skating, I could watch them for hours.

formula420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2023, 07:02:55 PM »
I worked at Petsmart for 10 years.  Luckily I was in the grooming salon, and the displays for dog shoes was right outside our windows.  There is nothing funnier than the reactions dogs have when trying on shoes, like falling on the ground helpless or acting like the shoes are on fire, or having a barking tantrum.  I am such a sucker for vids of dogs skating, I could watch them for hours.

Luckily my dog is ok with wearing shoes, but it's hard to get a snug fit so they end up flying off a lot of the time.

JamesNtheGntPch

• Rep: 38
  • Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2023, 12:44:29 PM »

How are these holding up for you? I was curious about them, but the sizing was pretty vague, so I passed.
I was just looking at rifrufs

Mr. Pickles

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2023, 02:48:35 PM »
My dog just had to have a foxtail removed from his foot, $700 later. He’s wearing shoes now.

formula420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2023, 12:33:23 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

How are these holding up for you? I was curious about them, but the sizing was pretty vague, so I passed.
I was just looking at rifrufs

He destroyed them very quick. Every shoe on the market has too many cons. None check all the boxes. Either durable but hard to get a good fit or can get a good fit but they blow apart instantly.

For regular walks riffruff is fine. When we go 20+mph they fling off his feet. The es shoes stay on his feet because of the actual laces but the sole seperated from the upper. I have the ideal dog shoe in my brain, just need some funding.

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2023, 05:01:51 AM »
Have you had your dog in shoes since it was a puppy? My puggle, who loves wearing just about every article of clothing, couldn't stand having them on her feet.
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1960
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2023, 05:41:12 AM »
they really gave a dog a shoe before TJ

formula420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2023, 06:50:34 PM »
Have you had your dog in shoes since it was a puppy? My puggle, who loves wearing just about every article of clothing, couldn't stand having them on her feet.
Since about a year old. He was skeptical at first. Once he realized how much they protect his feet when sprinting he was into it.

Literally two sessions