Author Topic: Elijah Berle styling on you  (Read 16996 times)

KGB

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Elijah Berle styling on you
« on: April 14, 2023, 06:55:03 AM »
Haven’t seen one of these in a while, so here goes nothing…

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

Ghost Face

• Rep: 108
Re: Elijah Berle styling on you
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2023, 07:06:38 AM »
Put him in the pit!
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

ToySanta

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2023, 07:28:10 AM »
Dude really has three skull tattoos on his arms

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 34
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2023, 07:32:09 AM »
It's to show how hesh and gnarly he is!

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2023, 07:35:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
It's to show how hesh and gnarly he is!
*Walks into tattoo parlor* I'll take one of those, and one of those, and… hell, just give me the whole Ed Hardy wall.

kook1234

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2023, 07:38:08 AM »
Dylan only had 2 skull tattoos

DanCorteseFromMTVSports

• Rep: 280
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2023, 07:39:08 AM »
Not that I wish violence on anyone but it would be a little funny if this picture is from someone hitting him with a bike lock

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2023, 07:40:35 AM »

they're velcro dude

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2023, 07:54:12 AM »

Lin Thizzy

• Rep: 86
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2023, 08:44:33 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

they're velcro dude

lol made me laugh fr

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2023, 08:46:37 AM »
After that Vans video that he shared with Kyle Walker I was so excited to see what Berle was gonna do. Shame he went the trend route/Dylan cosplay. It’s so weird because there were Dylan clones everywhere during like 2011-2013 now everyone dresses baggier. It’s like they put him on FA to be the Dylan clone.

kook1234

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2023, 09:01:28 AM »
After that Vans video that he shared with Kyle Walker I was so excited to see what Berle was gonna do. Shame he went the trend route/Dylan cosplay. It’s so weird because there were Dylan clones everywhere during like 2011-2013 now everyone dresses baggier. It’s like they put him on FA to be the Dylan clone.

swan was doing it so much better though, makes no sense

sle_epy

• Rep: -94
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2023, 09:02:10 AM »
Since we shit on Elijah constantly and deservedly, where do ppl stand on Brandon Burleigh? He seems to be on the same shit. He may have been greaser style from jump or whatever (not my type of skating so I dunno) but you can't deny he does major Dylan hands on some of his makes.

I can't hate quite as hard since there are plenty of clips where you can tell he's def stopping himself from landing w Dylan stee. This is kind of a hot take btw, I've seen insta clips and a couple parts and that was my take away. So if I'm way off base I take it back.
eau de toilette: Sk8IQ by Sle_epy

Magnolia

• Rep: 441
  • She/They
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2023, 09:03:53 AM »
Since we shit on Elijah constantly and deservedly, where do ppl stand on Brandon Burleigh? He seems to be on the same shit. He may have been greaser style from jump or whatever (not my type of skating so I dunno) but you can't deny he does major Dylan hands on some of his makes.

I can't hate quite as hard since there are plenty of clips where you can tell he's def stopping himself from landing w Dylan stee. This is kind of a hot take btw, I've seen insta clips and a couple parts and that was my take away. So if I'm way off base I take it back.
Brandon Burleigh dresses like he was conceived to a cramps song
what quality posts do you have under your umbrella son of a bitch

sle_epy

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2023, 09:04:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

swan was doing it so much better though, makes no sense

I can def see dill making a move like that and it being majorly kook. Any chance he gassed berle up and put it in his head that he's Dylan-esque, causing someone so impressionable to lean into it? Or was he doing this shit prior to FA too?

Magnolia

• She/They
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2023, 09:10:20 AM »

Low effort but here you go

yourbreakfsat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 762
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2023, 09:11:30 AM »

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2023, 09:24:35 AM »

I’m a fan of both of their skating but if Brandon is cosplaying too then his is way more convincing. Also he rides for Zero so he’s gotta try and have some kind of gimmick to get him noticed

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2023, 09:26:25 AM »

To me burleigh is a young dude who is being himself. It just so happens he looks like he’s in the outsiders. Which is cool fine whatever.

But Berle has changed up so much it’s hard to take any present shit he does seriously cause he is on some Greco amount fit changes. And if you’re in your twenties trying figure yourself out it’s kinda wack. Like a 25+ year old deciding they wanna be a punk and diving into studs and Mohawks. It’s lame. But if your 25 and been like that since 15 it’s fine.

sle_epy

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2023, 09:32:23 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

To me burleigh is a young dude who is being himself. It just so happens he looks like he’s in the outsiders. Which is cool fine whatever.

But Berle has changed up so much it’s hard to take any present shit he does seriously cause he is on some Greco amount fit changes. And if you’re in your twenties trying figure yourself out it’s kinda wack. Like a 25+ year old deciding they wanna be a punk and diving into studs and Mohawks. It’s lame. But if your 25 and been like that since 15 it’s fine.

Interesting take on how ppl dress. I started way late in life skating and basically adopted a style of dressing when I skate that I think looks cool, but I dress differently outside of it. Still jeans and hoodies, but it's cute skinny jeans and smaller way less baggy hoodies or blouses. I've tried to cross that style over to my skating but it just feels weird versus baggy and I don't like the footy as much. It makes my tricks feel stiffer and I hate skinny vulcs unless they're chillers.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2023, 09:42:57 AM »

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 545
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2023, 09:45:17 AM »
I dig Brandon Burleigh's The Outsiders look. I know it's gimmicky, but he pulls it off.

As for Elijah, I know we all give him shit for his outfit changes, but I personally don't think he's going full Dylan, but more of a psuedo greaser/cholo look. And he pulls it off. Also, at least he isn't reverting to his wannabe Duffle look from way back when.

At the end of the day, he can go from AH18 in Dickies, to Santa Monica greaser, to kilt wearer, just so long as his skating style doesn't change. 

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2023, 09:58:42 AM »

This one looks so natural. WW1 Berle vs Dylan Berle

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2023, 10:00:10 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Brandon Burleigh dresses like he was conceived to a cramps song

No, he’s south Orange County, it was definitely to Social Distortion

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2023, 10:09:48 AM »
Berle seems the type to be absolutely stoked on that blood cause it should hopefully give him some actual character

Doumbledoor

• Rep: -4
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2023, 10:46:44 AM »
*Drinks sailor Jerry’s once

FirstTimeCaller411

• Rep: -12
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2023, 10:52:00 AM »
Fights Jake Paul once.

The Mexican Nancy Chin

• Rep: 116
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2023, 10:56:12 AM »

Magnolia

• She/They

yourbreakfsat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 762