Author Topic: Good Golly Miss Molly  (Read 376 times)

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1198
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Good Golly Miss Molly
« on: March 22, 2024, 04:30:18 PM »
Are some people are just better than others?

I guess it’s a sort of a rorschach test of one’s view of human organization.

It nobody’s fault.  No more than a protozoa* bumping into a pyrex glass at a certain angle and having the advantage of momentum over on the other.

*protozoum?

That little plunk on the forehead eventually made, by chance and geography and fate, one little squiggly thing into Julius Ceasar and the other into me.

It’s sort of weird imagining possums in a dumpster having the same sorts of painful interactions that we have over … adult disputes… that stimulate the same areas of our brains that they have fighting over a leftover domino’s pizza stick at 2:30 in the morning.

I think that’s why it’s so easy to fool us and probably why history will never end, so much as Francis Fukuyama assured us it would.

Does anyone ever wonder if their point of view is so obvious that everyone would obviously think that or if they are secretly insane?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 04:50:46 PM by SneakySecrets »
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
Re: Good Golly Miss Molly
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2024, 05:10:10 PM »
Going to either slit a goat’s neck or watch an immigrant slit its neck or shoot it with a .22 on friday which is pretty much all one can ask of life when you consider the 100’s of millions (billions? Idfk) of people that have starved to death over the course of human events), any of those options would be a utopia beyond all imagining.

“How funny would it be when there is no goat’s bleeting [they go BLEEEEEEET!!!! when you pick them up] throat to slit?”

Probably not Dumber and Dumber, if you catch my drift.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 05:17:39 PM by SneakySecrets »
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

botefdunn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 713
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2024, 05:38:19 PM »
you on an ayahuasca trip or something? if so, sweet.

I heard sperm isn't competitive, that's a typical male perspective, oh so typically undervaluing the idea of consent. The egg chooses, from what I heard.

Dante Bichette

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2024, 10:03:14 PM »
I hear ya.
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2024, 08:58:53 AM »

I heard sperm isn't competitive, that's a typical male perspective, oh so typically undervaluing the idea of consent. The egg chooses, from what I heard.

The egg chooses the sperm?  I’m open to it.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2024, 09:03:36 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

The egg chooses the sperm?  I’m open to it.

yeah, chemical signals or something. Jocky sperm race to the front but no guarantee they get the nod. I guarantee I was a slow sperm.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20200611/The-egg-decides-which-sperm-fertilizes-it.aspx

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2024, 04:21:31 PM »
It seems to be in the best interest of the egg to be selective of the sperm.  No radical revelations there, we see females in our own species strongly selecting for the largest, most muscular, hairiest, most gregarious and highest earning amongst us.  This is natural and good and all the rest.  It’s the vacuum that is left in the wake they the rest of us have to live in.  And maybe that’s the way of the world.

Perhaps those that cannot adapt should die slow and ponderous deaths.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2024, 04:41:29 PM »
It seems to be in the best interest of the egg to be selective of the sperm.  No radical revelations there, we see females in our own species strongly selecting for the largest, most muscular, hairiest, most gregarious and highest earning amongst us.  This is natural and good and all the rest.  It’s the vacuum that is left in the wake they the rest of us have to live in.  And maybe that’s the way of the world.

Perhaps those that cannot adapt should die slow and ponderous deaths.

No one ever picked me on the basis of these attributes 😅
n if they did I wouldn't be down at all.🙃
I don't like that type of energy and being around it is a chore.