Author Topic: Kitty cats  (Read 4412 times)

The Drew

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Kitty cats
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2023, 01:28:32 AM »
we have two cats...
and a stray that frequents the kitchen door...

because of the stray coming around ... One of our cats decided to start habitually pissing all over the front door (two or three times a day)... the stray them started retaliating... so i end cleaning pee off my front door a lot

the other cat likes to meow as loud as he possibly can at 3 am every morning whilst wandering around the house... just because he can...

In short my cats suck... but my wife and kids like them... so  i put up with them

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2023, 12:22:28 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/Co7rtqxpDxP/

Here is my cat climbing my back while I was taking a shit the other day. Sorry for my ugly mug highjacking the pic.

Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2023, 05:12:43 PM »
the other cat likes to meow as loud as he possibly can at 3 am every morning whilst wandering around the house... just because he can...
LEGEND

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -116
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2023, 05:43:09 PM »
I have to post pictures. Moe, is our middle daughter. She’s all white & has one gold eye & one blue eye. This is a stock image but it’s spot on:

https://www.peakpx.com/en/hd-wallpaper-desktop-oudvc

The Mexican Nancy Chin

• Rep: 112
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2023, 12:50:12 PM »
Damn, y'all have been posting some real cute little guys!

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1118
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2023, 01:09:40 PM »
 Cat fotos = instagnar
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

The Mexican Nancy Chin

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2023, 03:41:18 PM »
bump

ungzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2023, 04:24:20 PM »
those are fuckin great kitties

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2023, 03:27:10 PM »
Anybody drive across country with your cat? Planning on doing so in the summer. Goal involves not having her in the carrier. She be more distraught if I kept her in there. Any tips or insight be appreciated if you made a journey with cats

The Mexican Nancy Chin

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2023, 07:58:26 PM »
those are fuckin great kitties
Thank you :))

Anybody drive across country with your cat? Planning on doing so in the summer. Goal involves not having her in the carrier. She be more distraught if I kept her in there. Any tips or insight be appreciated if you made a journey with cats
All the cats I've had have hated cars so I've never done anything like this. My recommendation as a long time cat owner though would be to constantly make sure your cat is comfortable as stuff like this can be quite stressful for cats. Most cats couldn't handle something like this well but if your considering doing it I assume it's because your cat is more fit for stuff like this than most. Some cats do love this sort of stuff. Either way do all the research you can and I'd suggest doing a short trip with your cat first to see how they enjoy it and learn measures you should take for your specific cat. If it seems like a good idea and you end up doing it, I hope you have a lot of fun as it sounds like a lot of fun! let us know how it goes :)

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2023, 01:26:32 AM »

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2023, 04:58:03 AM »

If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

The Mexican Nancy Chin

« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2023, 10:32:56 AM »

So elegant. Interesting fur pattern too. I'd never seen a black cat with white fur at the bottom

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 464
  • Pure East
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2023, 06:30:38 AM »
Now this is my kind of thread, loving everyone's sweet little kitties!

Got a brother/sister combo from a farm in CT, they are stubby little munchkins...

Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

Ross Norman - Last of the Mohicans

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2023, 06:41:52 AM »
Heheheh stubby cats.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2023, 09:43:48 AM »
god i love this thread... embarrasingly enough i've been on the boards for years and have never known how to post photos so thanks Nancy Chin

gonna post my three boys Casper, Beaker and Petrie sometime over the weekend to keep the kitty dopamine rush flowing

newguy

« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2023, 05:27:16 AM »

what kind of personality, looks like a chill cat

backside_frontside

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -291
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2023, 06:02:58 AM »
Love this thread. Keep the kitties comin y’all. Can’t get enough

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2023, 07:31:00 AM »
He’s chill and low maintenance, but he’ll also bite the shit out of you if you get too handsy with him and he’s not into it. He’s also not really into cuddling on people, but really likes to sit beside people on couches and stuff, which makes him like a roommate. He also likes to tap people with his paw when he wants pets, scratches, or snacks. Overall, very polite.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2023, 11:38:58 AM »

this is petrie, my lil man has thumbs and loves to play fetch

this is casper, my lil mohawk man (black spot on top of head) that has bad depth perception but he’s handsome and loves leaving his stuffed salmon toy inside our shoes

this is beaker, lil fella has a nub for a tail after losing a fight with a door that looks like a cigar and he’s actually the boss of the entire litter, dudes also the loudest and basically owns our apartment

newguy

« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2023, 11:42:42 AM »
He’s chill and low maintenance, but he’ll also bite the shit out of you if you get too handsy with him and he’s not into it. He’s also not really into cuddling on people, but really likes to sit beside people on couches and stuff, which makes him like a roommate. He also likes to tap people with his paw when he wants pets, scratches, or snacks. Overall, very polite.

nice personally I prefer cats who love pets and sitting in your lap when you work. My dream is a big maine coon napping on my lap when I'm working

Tireeedd

• Rep: 27
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2023, 08:58:36 PM »
this is my new favorite thread

The Mexican Nancy Chin

« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2023, 11:09:59 PM »
@Jim and Dan's cats look like such as fun duo. They're really cute. They reminds me of my Grandma's cats
@doublesteveburger's are super interesting looking. That little patch of grey fur on Petrie's chest surprised me and the thumbs are adorable. Casper all white fur combined with the different eyes are quite mesmerizing. The eyes are actually the same 2 shades my other Grandma's eyes were depending on the lighting. And also, I really wanna Beaker a hug, they're adorable

Expand Quote
[close]

nice personally I prefer cats who love pets and sitting in your lap when you work. My dream is a big maine coon napping on my lap when I'm working
My maine coon doesn't nap on my lap while I work but he does sit at my feet all the time and play with them

LUGR

• Rep: 45
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2023, 12:05:29 AM »
@Jim and Dan's cats look like such as fun duo. They're really cute. They reminds me of my Grandma's cats
@doublesteveburger's are super interesting looking. That little patch of grey fur on Petrie's chest surprised me and the thumbs are adorable. Casper all white fur combined with the different eyes are quite mesmerizing. The eyes are actually the same 2 shades my other Grandma's eyes were depending on the lighting. And also, I really wanna Beaker a hug, they're adorable

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
My maine coon doesn't nap on my lap while I work but he does sit at my feet all the time and play with them

Casper has some of the longest whiskers I have ever seen.

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 464
  • Pure East
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2023, 04:45:37 AM »

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Much appreciated, I told them what you said and they were fucking psyched, as they love attention!

Love Maine Coons as well, classy fuckers!

I'm really in the market for a Hemingway Polydactyl or a Sphynx, with the latter just looking so soft....

Anyone ever heard of those Lykois "Werewolf Cats"?
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

Ross Norman - Last of the Mohicans

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2023, 09:09:36 AM »
Beautiful kittys
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

doublesteveburger

« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2023, 09:18:44 AM »

Thank you for the kind words, these boys are seriously angels. It's funny you mention the patch of fur on Petrie's chest cause when sprawled out it kinda looks like he's wearing a little tie. He can also open cabinets using his thumbs to the point that we had to be cognizant of where we put the kitty treats. This little dude's the cuddliest of the three and sleeps on my lap/chest whenever the opportunity.

As for Casper, he steals the show whenever possible. Out of the three he's the one that is friendliest to strangers and lets literally anyone rub his belly. We were made aware that his sister also has the same eyes and my lady's actually been following the owner on social media so it's cool to see the sister from time to time.

I'll be sure to give Beaker a big ass hug for ya today. Almost named him Milo after Milo from The Oblongs but Beaker just stuck.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2023, 10:24:57 AM »
The big cat I posted also digs chilling and sleeping on peoples’ feet, but the first one I posted is the lap cat. She’ll post up on you all day and night if you let her.

yourbreakfsat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 746
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2023, 06:36:07 PM »
My friend's cat kinda looks evil because of his bad eye (he has a ferocious sideye), but he's actually a softie

« Last Edit: May 10, 2023, 07:58:51 PM by yourbreakfsat »

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2023, 10:22:09 AM »
In college I used to smuggle kittens into my campus apartment to resell.  Find em for free or at least super cheap on Craigslist, sell them right back on there for $100 - $300 a pop.  It was one of the funnest schooop years having up to 4 at a time running around always well trained and the roommates all appreciated them