Author Topic: Kitty cats  (Read 4408 times)

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 464
  • Pure East
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Kitty cats
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2023, 12:46:13 PM »

this is petrie, my lil man has thumbs and loves to play fetch

this is casper, my lil mohawk man (black spot on top of head) that has bad depth perception but he’s handsome and loves leaving his stuffed salmon toy inside our shoes

this is beaker, lil fella has a nub for a tail after losing a fight with a door that looks like a cigar and he’s actually the boss of the entire litter, dudes also the loudest and basically owns our apartment

Petrie has those big ol' catcher mitt paws, I want a polydactyl so bad...

But Beaker, wow! He's really something else, he looks like a legit badass who wields katanas without any regard for safety, a real boss! He's a real sexy man ta boot!
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

Ross Norman - Last of the Mohicans

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2023, 12:51:05 PM »
I love kitties so goddamn much

This is Fruitloop

doublesteveburger

« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2023, 02:30:47 PM »
@pizzafliptofakie such a cute name for a cute cat owned by a cool cat

Expand Quote

this is petrie, my lil man has thumbs and loves to play fetch

this is casper, my lil mohawk man (black spot on top of head) that has bad depth perception but he’s handsome and loves leaving his stuffed salmon toy inside our shoes

this is beaker, lil fella has a nub for a tail after losing a fight with a door that looks like a cigar and he’s actually the boss of the entire litter, dudes also the loudest and basically owns our apartment
[close]

Petrie has those big ol' catcher mitt paws, I want a polydactyl so bad...

But Beaker, wow! He's really something else, he looks like a legit badass who wields katanas without any regard for safety, a real boss! He's a real sexy man ta boot!

Thank you for the kind words. Beaker's gotten stubbier since this photo was taken and definitely holds his own with the bunch. I'm not kidding when I say that he runs our apartment, haha.

These little fuckers are my life <3

A better look at Petrie’s mitts

Jebediah

• Rep: 110
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2023, 03:35:25 PM »
I love kitties so goddamn much

This is Fruitloop

Beautiful, love the green eyes

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 759
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2023, 04:29:16 AM »
7 years ago :

The other day (had to put fleece blankets on the sofa to stop her scratching it) :

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
  • Pure East
« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2023, 11:42:51 AM »
@doublesteveburger It's all about the stubby kitties! Great shot of those little catchers mitts, prime candidate for kitten mittens.

@pizzafliptofakie Fruitloop is so darn cute, what a sexy shot in the wild!

yourbreakfsat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 746
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2023, 08:34:29 PM »
The stray in my backyard has kittens now

The mom is really skittish but the kittens kinda just sit there unless someone gets too close

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2023, 04:25:37 AM »

The mom is really skittish but the kittens kinda just sit there unless someone gets too close

« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 04:31:04 PM by JANUS »
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
  • Pure East
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2023, 04:48:42 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Dear God what a bunch of cuties, really made my morning!

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2023, 08:53:28 AM »

Be sneaky on the approach and then just snatch one, light pinch on the scruff of the neck to calm it down, give the little dude a body massage for a few minutes and he'll forever be your homie. If you want more homies to stick around that is

yourbreakfsat

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2023, 10:53:06 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Be sneaky on the approach and then just snatch one, light pinch on the scruff of the neck to calm it down, give the little dude a body massage for a few minutes and he'll forever be your homie. If you want more homies to stick around that is

Haha I wish it was that simple, I don't want to piss off the mom (especially since she killed a giant mouse yesterday so I know she has hands :v) so I think I should try to earn her trust first instead.

Speaking of, managed to get a photo of her this morning. Couldn't find the kittens but I'll probably look around later today.

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2023, 11:20:50 AM »
Yaaa when I was a kid I got chased by a mom cat trying to catch kittens haha. Feral cats used to stash their kittens under our porch chairs so it was easy to get them when the mom was out on a hunt and then eventually the mom would come around be the homie too when they see we're not a threat. Good times

yourbreakfsat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2023, 07:24:19 AM »
Got a couple of shots of one of the kittens yesterday

yourbreakfsat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2023, 04:31:53 PM »
The kittens seem to be getting a little bit bigger each day.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2023, 04:49:53 PM »
Excellent cats!
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2023, 06:28:43 PM »
so damn adorable dude : )

breezy_again

• Rep: 41
  • Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation
« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2023, 06:55:31 PM »
all yall got some good cats!

Puddy Smally

• Rep: 111
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2023, 06:58:29 PM »
Holyfuck! This is the best Slap thread ever! I gotta post my 3 feline murder ninjas (all indoor/non murderous cuddlers).

Cats are beautiful.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

breezy_again

• Rep: 41
  • Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2023, 06:09:03 AM »

this is Snowball. back in 2008 my friends opened up a Skate Shop next to a bar and i would always see her hanging around. for years i tried to pet her being the whisperer that i am. she denied me every time. i would see other people try to pet her so i came up with the "Pet Bounty". "I'll give you 40 bucks if you can pet that cat!" she denied all of them every time.
years later after the bar owner and i had been feeding her he produced a video clip of her stroking her back one time before she scuttled off. i told him petting is more than one stroke and would give him 20 bucks for the one. he took it. now she lets almost anyone pet her, even complete strangers. she even got in someone she had just met's lap!
fast forward to now and i am her #1 but she has lots of people on her favorites list. i can snap my fingers and she will come to me. i can lead her to others so they can pet her. she even talks and makes biscuits. she truly is living her best life and i love her so much. she must be in her late teens. this lady in the neighborhood has been paying to take her to the vet and she gets pain shots for her hip. The guy who named her Snowball recently passed away. he would feed and get all of the neighborhood kittys fixed. he would come down the street on his little scooter and cats would come out of the woodwork running to him. the pied piper king of cats. rest in peace Jim!

i gave Snowball a theme song and play it for her on the jukebox all the time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=youYairWMFM

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 759
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2023, 06:52:34 AM »

this is Snowball. back in 2008 my friends opened up a Skate Shop next to a bar and i would always see her hanging around. for years i tried to pet her being the whisperer that i am. she denied me every time. i would see other people try to pet her so i came up with the "Pet Bounty". "I'll give you 40 bucks if you can pet that cat!" she denied all of them every time.
years later after the bar owner and i had been feeding her he produced a video clip of her stroking her back one time before she scuttled off. i told him petting is more than one stroke and would give him 20 bucks for the one. he took it. now she lets almost anyone pet her, even complete strangers. she even got in someone she had just met's lap!
fast forward to now and i am her #1 but she has lots of people on her favorites list. i can snap my fingers and she will come to me. i can lead her to others so they can pet her. she even talks and makes biscuits. she truly is living her best life and i love her so much. she must be in her late teens. this lady in the neighborhood has been paying to take her to the vet and she gets pain shots for her hip. The guy who named her Snowball recently passed away. he would feed and get all of the neighborhood kittys fixed. he would come down the street on his little scooter and cats would come out of the woodwork running to him. the pied piper king of cats. rest in peace Jim!

i gave Snowball a theme song and play it for her on the jukebox all the time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=youYairWMFM
Have a gnar.

McDuff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2023, 08:33:17 PM »

Tammy (black and white cat, 3) we adopted from "petsmart". she's a monster. so goofy. she's big boned (seriously) and doesn't know it. Ruby (grey, 3) is the sweetest cat. so well behaved. couldn't ask for better. Izzy (orange cat, 7) is always on edge. apparently that's a quality attributed to female orange cats. scared of everything, but she rules. my sn is named after my cat from a while ago. ill get a photo soon.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 08:45:50 PM by McDuff »

yourbreakfsat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2023, 08:52:38 AM »
Morning sun bathing

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2023, 08:56:17 AM »
Morning sun bathing

I'd do anything to be in their crew.

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 455
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2023, 03:59:04 PM »
Do you guys remember when we had team banners for our cats as signatures? That was a sweet thing to do.

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 358
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2023, 04:37:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Morning sun bathing

[close]

I'd do anything to be in their crew.

+1

Those are some precious little panthers.

notinternetfamous

• Rep: 300
  • Watch PURGATORY - the Sproul video
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2023, 10:36:42 AM »
love this thread. don't own any kitties but hopefully soon once the lady and I find a new house to rent. will definitely be posting pics.

we recently did some cat sitting for our friend who has 2 male white fur blue eyed deaf kittens. the sweetest little boys

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -61
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2023, 11:54:08 AM »
My sweet lil baby GoGo
Likes laying on her back.

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2023, 12:05:26 PM »
Great cats above.

Like that name GoGo

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
  • Pure East
« Reply #88 on: July 14, 2023, 05:07:51 AM »
No matter the scenario, pictures of cute cats will always make the day better...

sle_epy

• Rep: -82
« Reply #89 on: July 14, 2023, 05:16:46 AM »
My little guy, Tom Butterscotch Brady, we just call him Butters. Not a football fan but he's very athletic and handsome  :-* the full name started as a joke but stuck, and ended up on his official veterinarian paperwork.

eau de toilette: Sk8IQ by Sle_epy