Author Topic: South Eastern Massachusetts  (Read 185 times)

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1375
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
South Eastern Massachusetts
« on: April 27, 2023, 08:39:18 AM »
Alright. Its looking like ill be moving back between Boston and Providence, closer to Providence, by Autumn. Been away for 12 years and dont know whats good/easy/accessible these days.

Last i was there the bridge spot in NB was on point but i hears it may be gone soon.

Edge is cool but expensive and inside.

Other than this, I don’t know shit about whats good around there these days. Im in California where ive got a group of 35+ dudes that spend the morning skating and chilling and while I know thats not the case in MA, i want to skate more than a parking block in my driveway.

Decent parks, diy, etc. im not trying to fuck around with fall river prefabs ever again! Ha ha ha
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 468
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: South Eastern Massachusetts
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2023, 09:54:08 AM »
If you come down to Providence I can show you around, plenty of good spots in and around the area.
Unfamiliar with the Cape area up to Plymouth, but I know a good amount of skateparks and DIYs popped up here and there.
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1375
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2023, 10:13:14 AM »
If you come down to Providence I can show you around, plenty of good spots in and around the area.
Unfamiliar with the Cape area up to Plymouth, but I know a good amount of skateparks and DIYs popped up here and there.

cool man. thanks. i'll be right up 44...

I'm spoiled right now with some spots within 15 minutes drive of my house. I look forward to pushing around a city again though
« Last Edit: April 27, 2023, 10:22:13 AM by IusedToSkateMore »
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 468
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2023, 11:06:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

cool man. thanks. i'll be right up 44...

I'm spoiled right now with some spots within 15 minutes drive of my house. I look forward to pushing around a city again though

PM me if you ever want to meet up somewhere, sometime.
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"