Author Topic: Slappy back smith  (Read 1879 times)

SatanicPanic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 205
Re: Slappy back smith
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2023, 05:21:30 PM »
Ok, I just unlocked these.

I’ve been trying them on and off since last year, but it never made much sense.
I thought you had to over-rotate a bs 50-50, hang your toes way off the board, and other stuff that as it turns out, is completely unnecessary.

I started getting low, having my front foot back of bolts, pointed a touch, and the back foot on the pocket, big toe gripping the edge.

As I let my front foot ride up, I keep my body still inside the curb, not over top yet, then gently slap my back truck almost flat against the side of the curb, and then roll it on top.

As roll it on top, I push with my back toe and pinch the back wheel against the curb, hoosh the board forward and nose off the curb, and sit in bs smith.

https://makeagif.com/i/Lgojz2

I tried it your and it fucking worked! Hell yeah never got a real one before today

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2023, 05:23:16 PM »
Fuck yes!
Glad to hear it.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Frank and Fred

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 788
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2023, 08:06:28 AM »
Ok, I just unlocked these.

I’ve been trying them on and off since last year, but it never made much sense.
I thought you had to over-rotate a bs 50-50, hang your toes way off the board, and other stuff that as it turns out, is completely unnecessary.

I started getting low, having my front foot back of bolts, pointed a touch, and the back foot on the pocket, big toe gripping the edge.

As I let my front foot ride up, I keep my body still inside the curb, not over top yet, then gently slap my back truck almost flat against the side of the curb, and then roll it on top.

As roll it on top, I push with my back toe and pinch the back wheel against the curb, hoosh the board forward and nose off the curb, and sit in bs smith.

https://makeagif.com/i/Lgojz2

Nailed it. Looks really good. Now I want to try...

Tom Pearl

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 202
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2023, 03:17:27 PM »