Author Topic: 3 sheets of paper  (Read 302 times)

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1190
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
3 sheets of paper
« on: May 07, 2023, 02:54:23 PM »
If you send me whatever the price of postage is, I’ll mail you three sheets of paper that I’ve written and doodled on.  I make no promises about what is on these three sheets of paper; you get what you get.

Why would you want three sheets of a stranger’s thoughts and feelings?  I have no idea.

Want to know what this says?  Send me whatever a stamp costs and you’ll find out.

When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1396
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: 3 sheets of paper
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2023, 03:18:38 PM »
If you send me whatever the price of postage is, I’ll mail you three sheets of paper that I’ve written and doodled on.  I make no promises about what is on these three sheets of paper; you get what you get.

Why would you want three sheets of a stranger’s thoughts and feelings?  I have no idea.

Want to know what this says?  Send me whatever a stamp costs and you’ll find out.

How about i send you sheets of paper and a stamp and then you mail that to me using the stamp i sent?
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1190
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2023, 03:32:40 PM »
I will accept your deal.  PM me your info so I know you are for reals.

The initial three sheets of paper are still up for grabs.

I have doodled on all 6 sides btw, you would be crazy not to scoop these up.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Frank and Fred

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 788
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2023, 09:20:36 PM »
Trade you for a poem?