Author Topic: What's your problem with me?  (Read 531 times)

Wax Sniffer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -311
What's your problem with me?
« on: May 15, 2023, 03:16:54 PM »

Who pissed in your cereal? Hazing strangers is that much of a kick to you huh? Whoever moved my topic is a petty, pathetic human being. Makes me glad slaps dying.

You guys know you reap what you sow. I'm sure you're living lives full of positivity, I mean you're slap mods, why wouldn't it be.
In other words quit your job. You're shit at it.

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -453
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: What's your problem with me?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2023, 12:57:41 PM »

hell fuckin yeah brother

The Mexican Nancy Chin

• Rep: 112
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2023, 12:36:20 AM »

Who pissed in your cereal? Hazing strangers is that much of a kick to you huh? Whoever moved my topic is a petty, pathetic human being. Makes me glad slaps dying.

You guys know you reap what you sow. I'm sure you're living lives full of positivity, I mean you're slap mods, why wouldn't it be.
@Wax Sniffer It's very likely your just trolling, but just in case you're not, I'd like to say this to you as you seem troubled:
It's pretty clear the mods weren't hazing you, and that you simply posted a non skateboarding video in one the skateboarding boards, so they moved it to a board for posting whatever. "Whatever" isn't an insult, it's simply for topics that don't fit the other boards. Your calling the mods petty is ironic, considering you reacted very pettily to them moving your post as they're job indicates. You implying they're negative people when you're the one who is personally attacking people over something very small. It wasn't even an attack towards you, you pulled that idea out of thin air. Ask yourself this, if you think slap sucks, why are you so concerned with being liked on here? Relax and understand that people weren't trying to hurt you. Mods were doing their job and any "mean" comments you've received from others were most likely not personal, shit talking each other for fun is just often the vibe here, which is why it's normally assumed that people won't take it personally. No one's out to get you, so don't worry about that and please remember that trying to hurt others is not gonna make you feel better about anything. As you said "you reap what you say". Genuinely hope you have a good day
edit: just realized this thread is from 2 weeks ago, I thought it was from today. Oh well, Wax sniffer if your reading this, I hope your good
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 12:45:29 AM by The Mexican Nancy Chin »

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -453
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2023, 05:35:11 AM »

Expand Quote

[close]
@Wax Sniffer It's very likely your just trolling, but just in case you're not, I'd like to say this to you as you seem troubled:
It's pretty clear the mods weren't hazing you, and that you simply posted a non skateboarding video in one the skateboarding boards, so they moved it to a board for posting whatever. "Whatever" isn't an insult, it's simply for topics that don't fit the other boards. Your calling the mods petty is ironic, considering you reacted very pettily to them moving your post as they're job indicates. You implying they're negative people when you're the one who is personally attacking people over something very small. It wasn't even an attack towards you, you pulled that idea out of thin air. Ask yourself this, if you think slap sucks, why are you so concerned with being liked on here? Relax and understand that people weren't trying to hurt you. Mods were doing their job and any "mean" comments you've received from others were most likely not personal, shit talking each other for fun is just often the vibe here, which is why it's normally assumed that people won't take it personally. No one's out to get you, so don't worry about that and please remember that trying to hurt others is not gonna make you feel better about anything. As you said "you reap what you say". Genuinely hope you have a good day
edit: just realized this thread is from 2 weeks ago, I thought it was from today. Oh well, Wax sniffer if your reading this, I hope your good

OK bootlicker