Author Topic: DGK “The Harper’s”  (Read 4388 times)

SatanicPanic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
Re: DGK “The Harper’s”
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2024, 06:44:16 PM »
Really sweet

GoneWithTheSchwinn

• Mods
  • Rep: -9957
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2024, 08:14:26 PM »
Like someone already said, this rules on so many levels. DGK did a good one. Hope the boards are going to be available for all to buy.

BLACK LIVES MATTER
FUCK 12

"Watch out or the gazpacho police will get you!"

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2024, 08:18:34 PM »
Like someone already said, this rules on so many levels. DGK did a good one. Hope the boards are going to be available for all to buy.

Exactly. 

Like it was rad Girl did that modern furniture deck in memory of McKinley for the 30 Years of Girl show, but why did they not do at least a limited run for people to buy?!

roba

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 764
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2024, 10:21:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Exactly. 

Like it was rad Girl did that modern furniture deck in memory of McKinley for the 30 Years of Girl show, but why did they not do at least a limited run for people to buy?!

i was thinking about that too but it figured it would be kinda weird and in bad taste (as in capitalizing off somebody’s death like the music industry) to put it out right away. i think a commemorative board after a few years would be fine but i doubt they will do it. it made sense for the show though.
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2024, 01:32:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Exactly. 

[close]

i was thinking about that too but it figured it would be kinda weird and in bad taste (as in capitalizing off somebody’s death like the music industry) to put it out right away. i think a commemorative board after a few years would be fine but i doubt they will do it. it made sense for the show though.

I get it, but if FA could find a way to be tasteful with Dylan, I think girl could have threaded that needle. 

Crail is weird about commemoration - Keenan always gets a shout out at the beginning, but I don’t know why Gabriel Rod doesnt consistently.  Perhaps there’s a personal reason, but I’ll assume everyone is doing their best to respect family wishes in all three cases

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1071
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2024, 06:02:37 AM »

Shtonk

• Rep: -317
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2024, 08:22:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Gifted Hater gonna have something to say about this. They haven’t filmed enough street clips!
[close]

very weird post, is that the only thing you could think of to write about this?

also tink already a better skater and they're all skating pulaski all the time, which to my knowledge is a street spot

i'd happily skate this board
[close]
Damn thought it would be pretty obvious I was joking

it is, but doofie up here needs to show off his next level debating skills

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2024, 01:19:00 PM »
If you're a shop and not stocking DGK, it might be time to start again. They've been making a lot of good choices lately. The Harpers, Brian Reid going pro and the return of Jack Curtin.
I need a coffee

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2024, 10:08:35 PM »
Without a doubt the best thing I’ve seen in a long, long time.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

roba

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 764
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2024, 11:25:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Gifted Hater gonna have something to say about this. They haven’t filmed enough street clips!
[close]

very weird post, is that the only thing you could think of to write about this?

also tink already a better skater and they're all skating pulaski all the time, which to my knowledge is a street spot

i'd happily skate this board
[close]
Damn thought it would be pretty obvious I was joking
[close]

it is, but doofie up here needs to show off his next level debating skills

jokes are supposed to be funny, nobody laughed except you two motherfuckers

shtonk you made a thread to shit on kader (who has had a fucked up knee) for "not producing footage" but now i'm pretty sure that was not the sole reason for it  ;)
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2024, 12:39:51 AM »
If you're a shop and not stocking DGK, it might be time to start again. They've been making a lot of good choices lately. The Harpers, Brian Reid going pro and the return of Jack Curtin.

Extend it even further to bringing in Shanahan and Bilyeu, but that’s a solid ass team.   

DGKALIS

• Rep: 533
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2024, 09:47:56 AM »

Just wait for the next announcement.....

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 404
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2024, 09:58:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm listening....

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2024, 10:02:01 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Kalis is the secret new Vans pro?!

Blind Fisherman

• Rep: 48
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2024, 10:42:06 AM »
Some of the most wholesome shit I’ve ever seen. Even signed back into IG for a moment just to watch this in full. If modern DGK decks are anything like Exp1 decks were when Kayo was fully operational, I’ll happily buy one for my next setup.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1071
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2024, 10:57:14 AM »
Some of the most wholesome shit I’ve ever seen. Even signed back into IG for a moment just to watch this in full. If modern DGK decks are anything like Exp1 decks were when Kayo was fully operational, I’ll happily buy one for my next setup.

DGK decks have always been consistant. I've been banging the drum for DGK graphics for a while. I have a ton just for the collection. Recently took one out of the collection to skate.

Blind Fisherman

• Rep: 48
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2024, 11:03:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

DGK decks have always been consistant. I've been banging the drum for DGK graphics for a while. I have a ton just for the collection. Recently took one out of the collection to skate.
Sick, thank you for the confirmation that they're still solid decks. Gonna search for one in my size now.lol

LeDave

• Rep: -21
    • Dave Le Photography avatar image
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2024, 12:35:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Sick, thank you for the confirmation that they're still solid decks. Gonna search for one in my size now.lol

Aside from my first board ever, is a complete Element that is absolute trash, I only skate DGK since it was the first custom that I've built. I can't say anything about other boards other than DGK, but they rock! I love the car design ones like the Blossoms and Tuners.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2024, 02:36:34 PM »
Right on  :)
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 644
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2024, 03:01:13 PM »
So fucking wholesome, I love to see this kinda thing. I've never skated a DGK board before but this would be the one that I would pick up

ToySanta

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2024, 06:14:05 PM »
This is a good thing in life and skateboarding. Wholesome is a perfect way to describe this moment.

Love an active dad. A proud and excited girl dad. Love a reconciliation too.

I hope the board is a bestseller. Cheers to The Harpers!

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2024, 05:12:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Spicy talk from Khakis! Go on, you have me intrigued...

Man I even shed a little tear seeing the joy in Darren's face afterwards, this just hits on so many levels, all good ones too.
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

DanCorteseFromMTVSports

• Rep: 280
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2024, 11:04:05 AM »
For those in the DC area, Demi, Tink, and Darren are signing newly arrived boards at Crushed tomorrow afternoon.

Trashboat Lance

• Rep: -4
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2024, 08:56:43 AM »
Dope. Darren Harper is a GOAT and definitely puts on for DC. Whenever I see his name, I read it like the dude from this viral Madden replay video. Darren HARPER, one of the hardest hitting skaters in the league.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 972
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2024, 09:03:38 AM »
DGK is beautiful. I fucking love you cats. Theres no other words at this time. Just keep doing it.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)