Author Topic: Dustin Henry on Frog  (Read 5583 times)

urbneathme

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
Re: Dustin Henry on Frog
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2023, 10:10:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Damn wonder what happened with alltimers, you think frogs paying him more or maybe he’s just bummed on the brand now that Tyler and Ben aren’t really a part of it
[close]

Is he tight with Tyler?  You’d think a well adjusted family man would want to distance himself from that type of character.  He’s also sober from what I recall and Alltimers whole image is very booze heavy.  Honestly he was kind of strange fit on there to begin with.
[close]

maybe i’m wrong but i don’t think booze is why tyler isn’t associated with alltimers and more the van video fiasco
please elaborate

rickdizzo

• Rep: 15
  • I'M THE WHITE LIAM NEESON
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2023, 11:03:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Damn wonder what happened with alltimers, you think frogs paying him more or maybe he’s just bummed on the brand now that Tyler and Ben aren’t really a part of it
[close]

Is he tight with Tyler?  You’d think a well adjusted family man would want to distance himself from that type of character.  He’s also sober from what I recall and Alltimers whole image is very booze heavy.  Honestly he was kind of strange fit on there to begin with.
[close]

maybe i’m wrong but i don’t think booze is why tyler isn’t associated with alltimers and more the van video fiasco
[close]
please elaborate
when Alltimers premiered “you deserve it” , they did a mini video premiere tour, of like Miami, NYC, LA and Van. Day of the van video premiere, someone in the van skate community put out a IG story scolding Alltimers for holding the premier and revealed Tyler Warren *Allegedly* SAd multiple women in van. by the time they set up the projector, snacks, swag to giveaway, etc. Supra got cold feet, deleted the IG post for the premier and canceled it last minute. I think I read on here, they apparently told shops that they booted him off the team but idk about that.

Gleefull508

• Rep: 19
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2023, 04:37:41 AM »
Does anyone know where I can watch the frog full length, from what Ive seen you gotta buy it from their website or sum

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2023, 04:44:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
please elaborate
[close]
when Alltimers premiered “you deserve it” , they did a mini video premiere tour, of like Miami, NYC, LA and Van. Day of the van video premiere, someone in the van skate community put out a IG story scolding Alltimers for holding the premier and revealed Tyler Warren *Allegedly* SAd multiple women in van. by the time they set up the projector, snacks, swag to giveaway, etc. Supra got cold feet, deleted the IG post for the premier and canceled it last minute. I think I read on here, they apparently told shops that they booted him off the team but idk about that.

I didn’t say Tyler got kicked off for booze or that he and Dustin were never friends.  I meant that Dustin, who by all accounts is a sober and respectable person, may no longer want to be associated with an alleged sexual predator or a company that promotes alcohol in their imagery and videos.  Hence the departure to Frog. 

backside_frontside

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -298
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2023, 07:54:23 AM »
Does anyone know where I can watch the frog full length, from what Ive seen you gotta buy it from their website or sum

Lol what full length? They mostly put out fuck-around edits on their youtube. They're way too fun and good-vibey (aka too cool) to take skating seriously enough to put out a full length video with parts from everyone. If you took the standalone parts from their YT channel: Evan/Franky, Josh, Pat G's CliptownUSA, and gave Gabe/Dustin welcome to the team parts, toss in some Millic clips and a Nick Michel part, you'd have a really good video. Jalba can do whatever he does, I don't care about Jalba.

donkey

• Rep: -66
  • donk
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2023, 08:43:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Lol what full length? They mostly put out fuck-around edits on their youtube. They're way too fun and good-vibey (aka too cool) to take skating seriously enough to put out a full length video with parts from everyone. If you took the standalone parts from their YT channel: Evan/Franky, Josh, Pat G's CliptownUSA, and gave Gabe/Dustin welcome to the team parts, toss in some Millic clips and a Nick Michel part, you'd have a really good video. Jalba can do whatever he does, I don't care about Jalba.

he's probably referring to killer skaters 2 which is a full length but idk where to watch it

Gleefull508

• Rep: 19
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2023, 10:45:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

he's probably referring to killer skaters 2 which is a full length but idk where to watch it

yes thats the one, I see you can like buy the DVD but other than that cant find it

backside_frontside

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -298
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2023, 08:21:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

yes thats the one, I see you can like buy the DVD but other than that cant find it

Is that a legit Frog full length video? Is there Pat G footy I haven't seen??
I don't see any dvd on the frog website.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1292
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2023, 08:25:13 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=frog+killer+skaters
A few parts are on youtube but I don't think the full thing is online anywhere.

fistful0dynamite

« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2023, 09:50:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ben Blundell isn't with Alltimers anymore?
He’s still on the website and was in the last video, but dude spends all of him time working at train yards in Calgary and camping.

Meathook

• Rep: 71
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2023, 07:07:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
He’s still on the website and was in the last video, but dude spends all of him time working at train yards in Calgary and camping.

ClubGear just released a new drop.

fistful0dynamite

« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2023, 08:30:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

ClubGear just released a new drop.
Is Ben running clubgear? I knew he was apart of the Calgary squad

supduude

• Rep: -2
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2023, 05:08:28 AM »
anyone knows track id? thanks

supduude

• Rep: -2
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2023, 05:24:57 AM »
thanks!

Post Alone

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2023, 05:26:36 AM »
anyone knows track id? thanks

supduude
Zach Bryan “Right Now the Best” but I think they just looped the beginning and used a chunk of the end

Sorry had to resend it