Author Topic: My mixed feelings about McDonalds  (Read 5390 times)

Dante Bichette

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 35
  • 10th Prestige
Re: My mixed feelings about McDonalds
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2023, 06:35:27 PM »
Bk > mcds except fries

A lot of people aren’t ready for this conversation.
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

Highonangeldust

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 584
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2023, 06:57:45 PM »
Expand Quote
^ LOL
Yup so pretentious
[close]

Eat my ass.

Ba da ba ba da, I’m loving it!

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 331
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2023, 07:14:55 PM »

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
  • the moon rules
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2023, 07:18:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Why would you EVER go to mcdonalds when you have options like In n Out in most states? Mcdonalds in the USA is pure shit. Fwiw the quality of food from mcdonalds in australia is significantly better in my experience
[close]

There are far fewer In N Outs and the lines are always long (albeit efficient). Basically for people who don't have time to get real food.
[close]

Who is so busy that he have no time for real food?
People with pretty demanding work schedules. I don't often eat at McDonalds, but once every few months I find myself there after a particularly long workday; hour drive to and from plus 14+hrs of work. There's a McDonalds at the end of my street. I genuinely like McGriddles and hash browns even though I only ever get them a few times a year
fuck you bama

Mr. Pickles

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2023, 07:39:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Ppl. who hate on Mc D’s are usually the most insufferable pieces of dog shit that walk the face of the earth.
[close]

It's gotten weirdly expensive so chill out ronald mcdonald cum guzzler

Everywhere got expensive.

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -617
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2023, 09:15:34 PM »
I actually once turned down sex with a reasonably attractive yet very easy girl to go and get mcdonalds instead (i was like 18)
You’re a Florida native, aren’t you?

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2023, 09:19:03 PM »
I actually once turned down sex with a reasonably attractive yet very easy girl to go and get mcdonalds instead (i was like 18)
Warm Apple Pie

Democratic Republic Of Mongo

• Rep: 103
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2023, 11:15:59 PM »
When I need food it’s a last resort (AB)

but I have been thankful for it in those times.

emotional_degloving

• Rep: 44
« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2023, 04:55:42 AM »
I will only really go to Maccies if it's the only place around and I'm fucking starving. So like airports and shit, same with a lot of fast food joints.

I will say, Maccas fries aren't my favourite. Way too thin and weirdly slimey imo. Don't they fry them shits in like beef fat or something? Or is that a rumor?

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 319
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2023, 05:08:26 AM »
McDonald's is disgusting. Download the ingredients run down and have a look. It's probably the got worst cost/health/satisfaction ratio going of all the fast food joints. You can get dope real food for the same price and it won't even take much longer.

IpathCats

« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2023, 05:39:29 AM »
Mconalds is garbage food.

Though

My wife and I will split the 2 cheeseburger meal in a pinch.

Usually in the airport where everything is overpriced and shitty, so we just go with the smaller/cheaper garbage option.

mooraga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2023, 05:54:17 AM »
Dunno your experiences but mcdonalds tastes the same (or really, reaaaally close) almost all around the world, that freaked me out.
I couldn't believe how in this fancy parisian mcdonalds the burgers tasted the same as in my dirty gettho ass mac from my southamerican hometown. I stopped buying for a while.
Now I like it again  ;D

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 410
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2023, 06:55:12 AM »
I could see the Hamburglar on krooked

backside_frontside

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -291
« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2023, 06:58:17 AM »
In N Out might be the most overrated fast food chain of all time.

People who brag about not eating McDonalds are 100% insufferable. I haven’t had a banana in a month but you don’t see me bragging about it lol.

It’s a guilty pleasure for me from time to time, but I try to not eat it much in general, because it’s unhealthy and increasingly expensive.

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -617
« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2023, 07:34:54 AM »

People who brag about not eating McDonalds are 100% insufferable. I haven’t had a banana in a month but you don’t see me bragging about it lol.

It’s a guilty pleasure for me from time to time, but I try to not eat it much in general, because it’s unhealthy and increasingly expensive.

Why would anyone brag about not eating bananas?
You’re a Florida native, aren’t you?

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #75 on: May 22, 2023, 07:39:18 AM »

Your first comment blasphemy. Your second comment true. In N Out legendary. Incredible how cheap it is for the quality of food you get. Simple menu, fresh, +  consistency. Next time you go there, get a double double with grilled onions. Went through a vegetarian phase decades ago, their grilled cheese with grilled onions still tasty

changed1

« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2023, 07:56:19 AM »
"Hey, Mista Nugget, you the bomb. We sellin' chicken faster than you can tear the bone out. So I'm gonna write my clowny-ass name on this fat-ass check for you"

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #77 on: May 22, 2023, 08:17:11 AM »
It's fucked that McDonald's didn't disclose its fries' beef ingredients TWICE! I'm not vegetarian, but I have vegan friends who basically can only get the fries when we all decide to go to McDonald's. It's almost like a betrayal: they felt an odd mixture of shame, guilt, anger, despair… but maybe that was just the beef juice.

Plus this direction McDonald's is pursuing where they're making burgers "to order" or whatever the fuck—it just doesn't have that same sitting-under-the-heat-lamp je ne sais quoi.

McDonald's was my first legit job as a teen (I used my first paycheck to buy a pair of Gazelles and a Planet Earth deck); my favorite part was hauling all the older burgers that have been sitting under the lamp for hours over to the dumpsters. You best believe I was clandestinely munching those bad boys in the slimy, dark garbage room. Sure, they gave me $3.45 credit to use for food per shift (the "Extra Value Meals" were $2.99 back then), but your boy was hungry.

backside_frontside

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -291
« Reply #78 on: May 22, 2023, 08:36:17 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Your first comment blasphemy. Your second comment true. In N Out legendary. Incredible how cheap it is for the quality of food you get. Simple menu, fresh, +  consistency. Next time you go there, get a double double with grilled onions. Went through a vegetarian phase decades ago, their grilled cheese with grilled onions still tasty

The fries are absolute ass. They have the texture of cardboard. The “secret menu” is some pretentious BS. If the burgers aren’t any good unless they’re “animal style” then just offer a better burger. I don’t get fast food because I want something fresh, I know I’m eating junk food. And it is THE most over hyped fast food chain ever. People cannot shut up about InNoUt bro. Hard pass lol.

BootsWithTheFerg

• Rep: -22
« Reply #79 on: May 22, 2023, 08:36:55 AM »
factory farming makes it pretty easy to hate all fast food chains

The dude down the street from me raises cows for his family and runs a farm shop. He puts em down himself with a gun. Sometimes he let's his kids do it, family farm in all. There terrible shots. You can peice together the rest.

Not saying there's anything ethical about factory farming but 9/10 times escpially in this economy the mom and pop farm is doing far worse, its just on a smaller scale, so people like you don't care. When in reality atleast the folks raising cattle for.mdconalds can afford to feed them, and medicate them, and when it's time to cull them they die quickly and not after 6 shots of a rifle from a 10 year old.

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -61
« Reply #80 on: May 22, 2023, 08:43:09 AM »
It's fine.
I'll occasionally stop for a quarter pounder or some chicken nuggets if I'm tired and don't feel like cooking or driving very far.
Sure, there are better places to get burgers, but there are two McDonald's less than 5 minutes from my house.
I could go to 5 Guys or Shake Shack (or a better local place) but those are all at least 15 minutes away.
Sub-10 minute round trip vs 30 minute round trip is an easy decision when you're exhausted and just want to not be hungry anymore.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 471
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2023, 08:46:49 AM »
Dunny food but hits the spot in a pinch

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2023, 08:47:14 AM »
Ppl. who hate love Mc D’s are usually the most insufferable pieces of dog shit that walk the face of the earth.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -61
« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2023, 08:53:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Ppl. who hate love Mc D’s are usually the most insufferable pieces of dog shit that walk the face of the earth.
[close]

In my whole life I don't think I've ever met someone who is outspoken about their love for McDonald's.
I have, however, met countless people who go out of their way to be like "ugh, you're eating McDonald's. Disgusting."
It's the fast food equivalent of someone who goes out of their way to tell you they don't own a TV by choice.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #84 on: May 22, 2023, 08:54:48 AM »
Mods, please mo…ah whatever

Mother Goose.

« Reply #85 on: May 22, 2023, 09:01:29 AM »
Big Mac extra sauce. Hi-C orange. Add bacon lettuce and tomato to a filet o fish. I haven’t done the filet like that but I feel like that might work.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3287
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #86 on: May 22, 2023, 09:11:30 AM »

Agreed. In N Out is garbage wrapped in bible verses. Fuck outta here with that shit.

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #87 on: May 22, 2023, 09:19:04 AM »
Hot take the Mcgangbang is way better than a big mac

Trilogy

• Rep: -230
« Reply #88 on: May 22, 2023, 09:24:56 AM »
Best thread ever...

FxxK McDonald's!!!

PS : We need more vegan-friendly shoes.

Why kill innocent kind animals just to to feed our luxury???

I really dont understand.

Humans are cruel and stupid.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #89 on: May 22, 2023, 09:29:11 AM »
Shake Shack over all.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion