Author Topic: Janecum chase webb  (Read 3431 times)

ApesPissed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 58
Janecum chase webb
« on: May 28, 2023, 12:54:07 PM »

TheDingus

Re: Janecum chase webb
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2023, 01:10:45 PM »
Janecum dude sucks. Not defending chase webb but he just just fucking sucks

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1571
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2023, 01:12:58 PM »
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

wilog

• Rep: -23
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2023, 06:31:36 AM »
there no way people actually find these videos funny referencing something doesn't equal comedy

pugmaster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1571
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2023, 04:04:01 PM »
there no way people actually find these videos funny referencing something doesn't equal comedy

Wilog, I want to thank you for this post. While I initially found it difficult to take your feedback, I took time to ruminate on it, internalize it, and eventually used it to make changes for the future.

You are completely right in your comment. For this reason, I have come to the realization that I can do better, and I will do better. Not just for me, but for you and the SLAP collective.

P.S.

Did you actually watch the part?
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Tom Pearl

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 204
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2023, 04:04:33 PM »
i know he's still doing competitions, i just seen him in one within the last month. can't remember what it was tho

Streebo

• Rep: -30
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2023, 06:28:24 PM »
Still very confused why David Loy never got cancelled along side Chase.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2023, 08:20:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Wilog, I want to thank you for this post. While I initially found it difficult to take your feedback, I took time to ruminate on it, internalize it, and eventually used it to make changes for the future.

You are completely right in your comment. For this reason, I have come to the realization that I can do better, and I will do better. Not just for me, but for you and the SLAP collective.

P.S.

Did you actually watch the part?

You do Janecum?

Haven't watched all the vids, but I like the ones I have

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2023, 08:22:12 PM »

What was there to cancel?

WorldsbestWeedsm0ker

• Rep: -158
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2023, 08:24:45 PM »
Fuck janecum and chase Webb
waved and warped
RIP fugluk (Tristan)

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -484
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2023, 03:29:44 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Thinking about it though , you’d think Tony Hawk of all people would want to mitigate any risk to his brand. Yet he’s had some of the lamest people in skating in the last decade. David loy is an alleged gang rapist, Clint Walker has had a couple videos of him assaulting people . Didn’t Clint and clive do some potentially life threatening shit to raven during a kotr challenge too?

It’s kind of odd to me given the world of social media image and how easy it is to destroy celebrity image with a tap of a button on a phone , Tony Hawk of all people wouldn’t just be cutting any rider at the first sign of trouble?

You do have to wonder what happened to chase though. He just fully disappeared and the industry has been on the same page not saying anything about it. Seems weird to drop a guy you were pushing so hard for a rumor from years before where he isn’t even the biggest name accused. Sacrificial lamb I guess.

PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

FakieFlipCG

• Rep: 36
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2023, 07:24:27 AM »
rumors =/= he did it
lack of evidence =/= he didn't do it
public eye =/= court of law

has he or anyone else ever publicly and definitively said this is not true?

not saying I want someone's career to get destroyed because of a rumor but disappearing for a few years and a passive aggressive clap back isn't doing much to change anyone's mind.

yghartsyrt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 206
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2023, 01:18:52 PM »
don't know anything about the allegation, but he should be cancelled for making such a stupid face while skating anyways. Couldn't stand this any longer than a minute

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 974
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2023, 10:22:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That's the matrix guy?
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

burntout

• Rep: -45
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2023, 11:23:01 PM »
don't know anything about the allegation, but he should be cancelled for making such a stupid face while skating anyways. Couldn't stand this any longer than a minute

maybe you don't have anything productive to do but complain about something thats not important

yghartsyrt

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2023, 01:18:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

maybe you don't have anything productive to do but complain about something thats not important

hi chase!

Last time I checked, style was a vital aspect of skating. Maybe just stop looking stupid while skating.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 03:31:36 PM by yghartsyrt »

Bondo_Sniffer

• Rep: -8
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2023, 12:15:49 PM »
Pretty funny calling this shit Houdini and putting it to a flock of seagulls but the screenshots were a little on the nose.

Was this guy guilty or the victim of 22nd century internet witch-hunt? Don’t think we’ll ever know.

Allegations aside this dude always had good footage. Gnarly rails and he was putting his own spin on it. Like that roller coaster rail. Yeah the style is kind of wack but whatever. Don’t need to have style like Gino to enjoy some skating.
I got some peeps with wack style AND they kind of suck; I can still enjoy some of what they’re doing.

Bondo_Sniffer

• Rep: -8
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2023, 12:17:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

hi case!

Last time I checked, style was a vital aspect of skating. Maybe just stop looking stupid while skating.

Style police over here  ::) would be interested to see your style

yghartsyrt

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2023, 01:50:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

hi case!

[close]

I suck at skating. Probably incredibly bad style - but on the other hand I don’t post videos of me on YouTube. So - no arrest for you mr style police officer

burntout

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2023, 09:47:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

hi case!

[close]

[close]

I suck at skating. Probably incredibly bad style - but on the other hand I don’t post videos of me on YouTube. So - no arrest for you mr style police officer

Good. Live your miserable life you kook

yghartsyrt

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2023, 11:22:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

hi case!

[close]

[close]

[close]

Thanks. Will do

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2023, 04:20:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

hi case!

[close]

[close]

[close]

Calling someone else miserable while defending chase webb’s honor is crazy
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

burntout

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2023, 12:39:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

do you have evidence chase did it?

[close]

hi case!

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Calling someone else miserable while defending chase webb’s honor is crazy