Author Topic: Austin Texas Limo Trip  (Read 6458 times)

swellbowed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Austin Texas Limo Trip
« on: June 06, 2023, 10:03:01 AM »

slimvanilla

Re: Austin Texas Limo Trip
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2023, 10:31:38 AM »
mellow vibes

ApesPissed

• Rep: 58
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2023, 10:43:54 AM »
Love this shit. That spot at 3 minutes is fucked, right on busy ass south Lamar. I used to live right by it and never seen anyone skate it. Love those spots almost makes me miss Austin.

fried

• Rep: 49
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2023, 11:15:57 AM »
we need a full karim part

Steven Seagullwing

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2023, 11:38:03 AM »
The of Welcome kid is a great addition. Front nose to switch 5-0 or fakie nose grind was real nice

backside_frontside

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -291
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2023, 01:21:59 PM »
we need a full karim part

5 Boro video like 7 years ago.

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2023, 01:45:53 PM »
Noah has that finesse just like Logan has with these edits.

Love these guys take on skating

Arto!Arto!WakeUp!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 185
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2023, 01:53:33 PM »
liked the use of that max richter/vivaldi piece.

sort of thing you expect in a chirs mulhern vid, rather than this. pleasant but jarring.

cyrus just has it. in an era of instantly forgotten avalanches of content, his clips just fucking sear themselves into yr memory.

professional

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 127
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2023, 01:58:55 PM »
Feel good vibes. Karim is so enjoyable to watch.

pbj

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2023, 02:21:51 PM »
supercrew vibes fr
loved the eclectic music supervision
looking forward to whenever their next full length drops

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2023, 03:22:42 PM »
Logan is trolling us with the music at this point and i'm here for it.

frontshuv

• Rep: -15
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2023, 04:23:59 PM »
anyone ever see Bowfinger? Always reminds me of Genisis

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2023, 07:37:57 PM »

Would totally skate a Mind Head deck

The night listener

• Rep: -163
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2023, 07:42:24 PM »
Skating is great but holy shit that music was unbearable

The night listener

• Rep: -163
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2023, 07:51:47 PM »
supercrew vibes fr
loved the eclectic music supervision
looking forward to whenever their next full length drops

That was not eclectic

Don

• Rep: -31
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2023, 08:17:17 PM »
Music

Kook Me Amadeus

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2023, 08:19:19 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Would totally skate a Mind Head deck

Keep it together.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2023, 08:31:39 PM »
Was that Latino guy just a local?   Thiught he was one of those Lottie regulars at first.   He took some admirable slams

switchfakie

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2023, 09:02:12 PM »
terrible music, average skating. there was nothing that blew my mind in this video. delay that shit and get some good clips man

i dont care about limosine anymore, they need a heavy hitter the way alex olson was for them.

also im sick of seeing back tails being played - as if its a cool guy trick anymore

icedancer

• Rep: -10
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2023, 02:18:57 AM »
terrible music, average skating. there was nothing that blew my mind in this video. delay that shit and get some good clips man

i dont care about limosine anymore, they need a heavy hitter the way alex olson was for them.

also im sick of seeing back tails being played - as if its a cool guy trick anymore
I don't think anything in this video was meant to be mindblowing. I feel like there's probably something bigger in the works from Limosine and that they're putting out these videos to help advertise their drops.
Also I don't really think Alex Olson has been a heavy hitter in any way since like 2014.

I thought the video was very entertaining and I like that Limosine has formed their own aesthetic in their videos that feels removed from 917. Music isn't going to be for everyone, but at least Logan is doing something different. It's also really nice to watch a team interact as a big crew of friends on video. I don't really think theres that many companies that have that going for them.

ralf_

• Rep: -32
  • yo
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2023, 03:28:03 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I don't think anything in this video was meant to be mindblowing. I feel like there's probably something bigger in the works from Limosine and that they're putting out these videos to help advertise their drops.
Also I don't really think Alex Olson has been a heavy hitter in any way since like 2014.

I thought the video was very entertaining and I like that Limosine has formed their own aesthetic in their videos that feels removed from 917. Music isn't going to be for everyone, but at least Logan is doing something different. It's also really nice to watch a team interact as a big crew of friends on video. I don't really think theres that many companies that have that going for them.

yeah swithcfakies take stinks,
but ao killed ny 2015-17
fun fun fun

icedancer

• Rep: -10
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2023, 04:15:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

yeah swithcfakies take stinks,
but ao killed ny 2015-17
My bad I had my time frame messed up 8)

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -617
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2023, 05:33:48 AM »
Hugo boserup could be the heavy hitter for limosine but I feel like they just go and skate these small cutty spots that never showcase that guy's true potential
You’re a Florida native, aren’t you?

bluntfullofmid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2023, 06:01:04 AM »

how would you describe cyrus's footy? please watch these and reevaluate your terrible take
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15eA5cftUug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SgnasJj3OE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Koy5-xnRGLc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlihsdwWcOk&t=161s
"yall act like abusin' women is so bad."
- Crailtap

Chris

• Rep: 9
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2023, 06:01:47 AM »
I ate that shit up. Music seems like a troll job but it fits and I enjoy it. Skating is fun and inspo to get out n sk8 myself. Anyone h8ing on this is a silly goose and should go watch P0rn instead.

a fun edit with every drop. what more could a boy ask for?

moshandwallies

• Rep: 2
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2023, 06:28:19 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I don’t agree. What’s their aesthetic? I don’t think they have it. Literally the video before this one was made by Benny and it was basically a Hockey video. I also don’t agree with Logan doing something different with the music, he just put shitty trap songs or troll songs idk also cuz a lot of homie vids are like this it’s literally nothing new. That was an ok video but nothing that exciting.

Coldpizza

• Rep: 146
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2023, 06:38:03 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
how would you describe cyrus's footy? please watch these and reevaluate your terrible take
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15eA5cftUug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SgnasJj3OE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Koy5-xnRGLc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlihsdwWcOk&t=161s
Thank you, was going to say the same thing regarding dudes fried take.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

exlurker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2023, 07:01:00 AM »
They're still in the initial stages of the process™, they got a legit #1 option in Cyrus with Max as a strong secondary scorer, lots of young talent looking for minutes.

I think they'll tank this year and hope to get a high lottery pick, fire the coach and then come out looking for blood the next season, maybe pick up a locker-room vet with a midlevel exception

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2023, 09:13:09 AM »
Banana Slug shirt spotted while paintballing. Who dat.

Nelly bluntslide was so good.

johnficenec

• Rep: -21
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2023, 09:21:36 AM »

as someone said earlier in this thread, that gap to manny into the bank on s lamar by shake shack is no fucking joke. i implore you to go and check out some of these crusty ass spots down here, then you might appreciate just how hard they went a lil more.