Author Topic: WTB Element Pole Jam  (Read 283 times)

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 402
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
WTB Element Pole Jam
« on: July 06, 2023, 08:02:03 PM »
This is a long shot, they haven't made these in years.  Anyone got an old Element Pole Jam laying around that they would part with?

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 833
Re: WTB Element Pole Jam
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2023, 10:57:49 PM »
It's a piece of pipe and an A frame...take a pic of it down to your local machine shop or anyone you know who works with metal and they can build you one in like an hour that will probably be cheaper and will almost certainly be higher quality. Those element ones with the budget charcoal grill legs always sketched me out.

Or just practice the time honored tradition of backing your car into poles that are already in the ground.

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 402
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: WTB Element Pole Jam
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2023, 01:49:49 AM »
It's a piece of pipe and an A frame...take a pic of it down to your local machine shop or anyone you know who works with metal and they can build you one in like an hour that will probably be cheaper and will almost certainly be higher quality. Those element ones with the budget charcoal grill legs always sketched me out.

Or just practice the time honored tradition of backing your car into poles that are already in the ground.

Plan is to have a Pal build one for me actually.  Main reason I wanted the element one is because it folds up(I think?) and I could just leave it in my vehicle without it taking up a lot of space.  I was also a little bit curious if anyone still had one too.  My buddy has one and has no idea that he's sitting on gold.