Author Topic: israel and palestine  (Read 18944 times)

layzieyez

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1510
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: israel and palestine
« Reply #240 on: March 01, 2024, 11:23:00 AM »
I think I have seen enough photos and videos of IDF troops being completely inappropriate and unprofessional. They are definitely not being called out by their fellow soldiers as they make their videos and take photos of themselves looting. It’s disgusting and not faked.

This is how their officials regard starving Palestinian people and the massacre.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C387U3bpxQL/?igsh=MXVlMzZwc3BhZTRxMw==

The doctors that attempted to save the victims didn’t find any injuries from trampling or bruising. It was all bullets, artillery and shrapnel along with vehicle related injuries.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 167
« Reply #241 on: March 01, 2024, 03:11:20 PM »
Don't worry guys. Apparently we're going to airdrop supplies into Gaza for the Palestinians. We definitely won't be discontinuing our military aid which helps create the need for us to drop supplies in the first place though.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

newguy

« Reply #242 on: March 03, 2024, 03:02:12 PM »
Not even going to bother reading this thread, the ukraine war threads were a disaster, so i’m assuming these 9 pages of discussion are a disaster too. Anyway, if you still try to defend isn’trael, genocide joe and zionists, at this point, when we’re all witnessing the first genocide of this century, please, enroll in the IDF and go catch a .50 cal sniper round to the face. You deserve nothing less, nothing more. Rot in piss motherfuckers.

231st Street

• Rep: -210
« Reply #243 on: March 03, 2024, 04:51:53 PM »
Not even going to bother reading this thread, the ukraine war threads were a disaster, so i’m assuming these 9 pages of discussion are a disaster too. Anyway, if you still try to defend isn’trael, genocide joe and zionists, at this point, when we’re all witnessing the first genocide of this century, please, enroll in the IDF and go catch a .50 cal sniper round to the face. You deserve nothing less, nothing more. Rot in piss motherfuckers.

What does it feel like to be an annoying (I assume European?) spending your time spouting nonsense and propaganda and bashing America on an American skateboarding message board?  Anti- American post, and posting a book by a European noble who enjoyed cos-playing as an arab and got some propaganda published after he ran away from his mommy and daddy and got upset Britain pulled back from Israel to the books thread in one fell swoop.  You must be a real pleasure in real life.  Feel free to keep telling me I deserve to be shot in the face on the interwebs dude.  Very persuasive and you really scared me.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 05:02:40 PM by SpuytenDuvyilEphemera »

JohnDi

• Rep: -8
« Reply #244 on: March 03, 2024, 07:25:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What does it feel like to be an annoying (I assume European?) spending your time spouting nonsense and propaganda and bashing America on an American skateboarding message board?  Anti- American post, and posting a book by a European noble who enjoyed cos-playing as an arab and got some propaganda published after he ran away from his mommy and daddy and got upset Britain pulled back from Israel to the books thread in one fell swoop.  You must be a real pleasure in real life.  Feel free to keep telling me I deserve to be shot in the face on the interwebs dude.  Very persuasive and you really scared me.
In regard to trying to defend Isntreal at this point I agree with him it is absurd with how much we have seen via Instagram alone to believe otherwise.

manysnakes

« Reply #245 on: March 03, 2024, 07:56:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Anti- American post, and posting a book by a European noble who enjoyed cos-playing as an arab and got some propaganda published after he ran away from his mommy and daddy and got upset Britain pulled back from Israel to the books thread in one fell swoop.

The most eloquent Zionist. 

tkp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 532
    • swarm life avatar image
« Reply #246 on: March 03, 2024, 09:56:02 PM »
SPA webinar 1 : why should the global skateboarding industry take a position on Palestine and how?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQLU1QvzQSw

231st Street

« Reply #247 on: March 04, 2024, 03:53:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Anti- American post, and posting a book by a European noble who enjoyed cos-playing as an arab and got some propaganda published after he ran away from his mommy and daddy and got upset Britain pulled back from Israel to the books thread in one fell swoop.
[close]

The most eloquent Zionist.

If I can't make run on sentences here, then where?  If not now, when?

My job in this thread is to try to encourage kids to get off Instagram and Telegram and consult legitimate news sources, and to hopefully humanize Jews for them. 

Obviously the "Israel is a fake colonialist project' crowd in France or wherever is not going to be swayed.  Feel free to keep downvoting me everyone and wishing death on me :) Happy Monday !  Hopefully y'all spend some time doing something productive this week.

newguy

« Reply #248 on: March 04, 2024, 04:41:03 AM »
Eat my shorts.

231st Street

« Reply #249 on: March 04, 2024, 04:43:31 AM »
Eat my shorts.

Why not just threaten to kill me directly?  That would be more persuasive then a bart Simpson quote. You got close enough :)

newguy

« Reply #250 on: March 04, 2024, 05:12:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Eat my shorts.
[close]

Why not just threaten to kill me directly?  That would be more persuasive then a bart Simpson quote. You got close enough :)

Cute

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #251 on: March 04, 2024, 07:55:21 AM »
It's gross that you think reporting on social media is illegitimate because the TV news doesn't want to report what's actually happening. We saw enough of that with BLM protests being reported as violent riots by news outlets.

I'm a former military photojournalist with a background in public affairs so that is the lens I view military reporting.

The people trying to legitimize a genocide are doing a piss poor job in front of the press by the way.

231st Street

« Reply #252 on: March 04, 2024, 08:03:03 AM »
It's gross that you think reporting on social media is illegitimate because the TV news doesn't want to report what's actually happening. We saw enough of that with BLM protests being reported as violent riots by news outlets.

I'm a former military photojournalist with a background in public affairs so that is the lens I view military reporting.

The people trying to legitimize a genocide are doing a piss poor job in front of the press by the way.

Yes, I tend to think alot of stuff on social media is bullshit.  Appreciate your qualifications and dont doubt that alot of military reporting (all) is propaganda.  That said, do you think Al Jazeera is pro Isreal?  Or the BBC?  Just trying to understand your view.  I view them as extremely biased in the other direction, but at least we know its not Russian bot gibberish propaganda.

That said- I know the person you posted is a real IDF representative (dont know the context or whether that clip was cut).  I dont think everything on instagram is false.  I do think Telegram in particular is a hotbed for mininformation, and to a lesser extent Instagram.  I do think its absurd that this generation is attempting to get all their news in 10 second instagram clips and erase my people's existence from history (the good old Israel fake type comments). 

I do think Newguy's post was particularly nasty, and without knowing anything else about him aside from what he posted yesterday in various threads on this board, would guess he is probably a upper class European under 25 who spends alot of time on social media and believes it all, and has a lot of guilt for various things and enjoys being condescending.

I would be shocked if I'm wrong, but maybe hes really a working class guy from LA in his 40s and is a man of the people or someone I coexist with in NYC.  I won't ask him to share some skate clips, but I'm so tempted.  I got no clips to share, though :)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 08:11:36 AM by SpuytenDuvyilEphemera »

addie pray

• Rep: -527
  • u a whole goofy
« Reply #253 on: March 04, 2024, 08:11:42 AM »
do you believe israel's campaign in gaza is justified y/n

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #254 on: March 04, 2024, 08:14:48 AM »
@SpuytenDuvyilEphemera

Sounds like your lens is dirty or cracked and everyone knows it but you.

I don't label entire actual news outlets as extremely biased to justify whatever view I hold. I take each story individually at face value and decipher it. Who is trying to make me think what and how much actual news reporting does it contain? Who benefits?

manysnakes

« Reply #255 on: March 04, 2024, 08:16:53 AM »
The entire “mass rape” narrative of October 7 is a demonstrated falsehood being pushed by the New York Times and agents of Israeli intelligence.

https://theintercept.com/2024/02/28/new-york-times-anat-schwartz-october-7/
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 08:31:55 AM by manysnakes »

newguy

« Reply #256 on: March 04, 2024, 10:58:05 AM »
The entire “mass rape” narrative of October 7 is a demonstrated falsehood being pushed by the New York Times and agents of Israeli intelligence.

Fun fact, the NYT is trying to catch the mole that leaked the story to the Intercept and is interrogating people based on their ethnicity, you can’t make this shit up.

manysnakes

« Reply #257 on: March 04, 2024, 11:53:16 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Fun fact, the NYT is trying to catch the mole that leaked the story to the Intercept and is interrogating people based on their ethnicity, you can’t make this shit up.

Reading about that now. What a den of vipers that place is.

https://www.npr.org/2024/03/03/1235606433/an-investigation-into-a-new-york-times-story-is-causing-internal-chaos-at-the-co

Phil Leotardo

• Rep: -28
  • Lemme tell you a couple of three things
« Reply #258 on: March 04, 2024, 12:22:59 PM »
Same shit different assholes. Read up on the Samson option
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Ps. Keep the kooks coming you zionist pigs!

« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 01:47:20 AM by Phil Leotardo »
There's no scraps in my scrapbook

Gaddafi

• Rep: 3
« Reply #259 on: March 05, 2024, 04:38:51 AM »
I do, absolutely, hamas needs to go

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1961
« Reply #260 on: March 05, 2024, 05:16:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

addie pray

• u a whole goofy
« Reply #261 on: March 05, 2024, 06:49:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

this is not the view espoused in the green book colonel, i think we have an imposter in our midst

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #262 on: March 05, 2024, 07:07:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You’re just going to get banned again. I already know who you are.

231st Street

« Reply #263 on: March 05, 2024, 11:04:51 AM »
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/3/4/reasonable-grounds-to-believe-hamas-committed-sexual-violence-un
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/mar/04/un-envoy-reports-on-accounts-of-hamas-raping-and-torturing-israeli-hostages
https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/05/middleeast/gaza-hamas-ceasefire-israel-intl/index.html

Yes, I believe Hamas should be taken out of power.  I do feel for those in Gaza and wish for an end to the conflict.  Hamas needs to step down from power and release the hostages they've taken, especially women and children.  I hope that was a clear enough answer- I can't say that anything any military does in war is "justified", but do know there is a difference between war and terrorism.

Just for those keeping score at home as to the rules on Slap: say Hamas should be taken out of power? threatened banned.  Say folks on this board who have a different political view then you should be shot: totally cool.

Ultimately, for those that have been brainwashed to view the Israelis as colonizing nazis, I understand that you dont care if these hostages are returned or that women at a rave were raped and killed for their ethnicity.  I'm sorry for the innocent people being affected on both sides and dont pretend to have a solution.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #264 on: March 05, 2024, 11:37:23 AM »
That user has been banned before for other transgressions. Trying to evade a ban is a ban worthy offense.

You should tie your knees to your chair since they’re just jerking all over the place.

Gaddafi

• Rep: 3
« Reply #265 on: March 05, 2024, 12:04:05 PM »
That user has been banned before for other transgressions. Trying to evade a ban is a ban worthy offense.

You should tie your knees to your chair since they’re just jerking all over the place.
You seem really paranoid

JohnDi

• Rep: -8
« Reply #266 on: March 05, 2024, 08:07:42 PM »
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/3/4/reasonable-grounds-to-believe-hamas-committed-sexual-violence-un
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/mar/04/un-envoy-reports-on-accounts-of-hamas-raping-and-torturing-israeli-hostages
https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/05/middleeast/gaza-hamas-ceasefire-israel-intl/index.html

Yes, I believe Hamas should be taken out of power.  I do feel for those in Gaza and wish for an end to the conflict.  Hamas needs to step down from power and release the hostages they've taken, especially women and children.  I hope that was a clear enough answer- I can't say that anything any military does in war is "justified", but do know there is a difference between war and terrorism.

Just for those keeping score at home as to the rules on Slap: say Hamas should be taken out of power? threatened banned.  Say folks on this board who have a different political view then you should be shot: totally cool.

Ultimately, for those that have been brainwashed to view the Israelis as colonizing nazis, I understand that you dont care if these hostages are returned or that women at a rave were raped and killed for their ethnicity.  I'm sorry for the innocent people being affected on both sides and dont pretend to have a solution.
If Hamas cease to exist hypothetically and Gaza and the Palestinians were just left to the Israelis what do you believe would be their future realistically?

addie pray

• u a whole goofy
« Reply #267 on: March 06, 2024, 07:32:10 AM »
how do we "solve" the palestinian "problem"

Trilogy

• Rep: -299
« Reply #268 on: March 06, 2024, 08:40:45 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
If Hamas cease to exist hypothetically and Gaza and the Palestinians were just left to the Israelis what do you believe would be their future realistically?

Israhell just want to take over Gaza and all Palestine.

October 7th was the perfect excuse for them to totally annihilate Palestinian people and their land like they have making for the last 75 years with total support from western world and specially USA because of economic interests.

This whole conflict has not started on October 7th, and if I was in a country where a made up country founded by rich Zionists who were occupying, killing, stealing, incarceration, humiliating my people and my country I would too become a fighter.

Some people call Hamas terrorists, well I just think they are a natural reaction of Palestinian people against Israhell.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 12:01:43 PM by Trilogy »

231st Street

« Reply #269 on: March 06, 2024, 11:53:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Israhell just want to take over Gaza and all Palestine.

October 7th was the perfect excuse to them to totally annihilate Palestinian people and their land like they have making for the last 75 years with total support from western world and specially USA because of economic interests.

This whole conflict has not started on October 7th, if I were in a country where there was a invented country by rich zionists were invading, killing, stealing, incarceration, humiliating my people and my country I would to would become a fighter.

Some people call Hamas terrorists, well I just thing they are a natural reaction of Palestinian people against Israhell.

History certainly didnt start October 7: I would love for you to review the many links and references I've posted in this very thread regarding the historical fact of large amounts of Jews living in Israel prior to the advent of modern day nationalist zionism, and the many attacks against them for hundreds of years.  Let me know if I should pull the citations back to the front page.  In addition, post-zionism, jews were kicked out of the vast majority of the Middle East following those countries failed attacks on Israel, all the jews' properties and wealth across the Middle East confiscated, and sent to Israel with nothing, many on foot.  "Rich", indeed.  Yes, I know people who were refugees from Syria, Morocco, Egypt, Yemen and ended up in tent refugee camps in Israel.

Do these events give Israelis the carte blanche to kill Palestinians or mistreat anyone?  Of course not. 

Question: why doesn't this same logic apply when the violence goes the other way in an attack aimed at civilians at a dance party on a holiday? 

If you think the folks who killed and raped a bunch of unarmed civilians (yes, triggering this war) are heroes, or that Israel allowed October 7 to happen and kids to be kidnapped so they could start a war, we likely dont have much to discuss.

In any event, I dont believe you'd be a freedom fighter regardless of the circumstances.   You are a keyboard warrior on the interwebs!   

To the other poster above asking me about a future without Hamas: I dont pretend to know what would happen if Hamas didn't exist, but I can guess that the Palestinian people wouldn't be spending all their international aid on a vast network of tunnels and weapons and enriching the leaders of Hamas who are billionaires and live in Qatar, executing "spies" and LGBTQ people, etc.  Portraying Hamas as liberal freedom fighters really isn't the way to shower yourself in glory here.

Again, as I end most of these posts, peace to everyone and hopefully this conflict ends soon. 

« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 02:43:57 PM by SpuytenDuvyilEphemera »