Author Topic: israel and palestine  (Read 15862 times)

skate_bored and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lord Viper Scorpion

Re: israel and palestine
« Reply #180 on: December 03, 2023, 07:24:39 AM »
who cares what israel knew or funded - does that somehow take away from the righteousness of the Palestinian cause? no? then it's just more neoliberal hand-wringing while civilians are being bombed.

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1104
« Reply #181 on: December 03, 2023, 07:41:46 AM »
who cares what israel knew or funded - does that somehow take away from the righteousness of the Palestinian cause? no? then it's just more neoliberal hand-wringing while civilians are being bombed.

Yeah, my cynical read on this story, especially coming out of the Times, was that it was able to provide cover for the American Liberal Zionist NYT reader who wants to blame the evil elected government of Israel for the problems, and not the structure of Zionism itself. This was a very prominent position from around the beginning of the Likud era until the slaughter in Gaza became undeniable, but it's the Times so they're always trying to wag the dog. And to their credit, the Venn diagram of "Likud-hating liberal Zionists" and "New York Times readers" is a circle.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #182 on: December 03, 2023, 08:52:26 AM »
And to their credit, the Venn diagram of "Likud-hating liberal Zionists" and "New York Times readers" is a circle.

lol

also to their credit, they don't have anyone on the ground in Gaza so how could we expect them to report anything other than garbage

Vexed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 10
« Reply #183 on: December 03, 2023, 11:45:17 AM »
Itís harder and harder for IDF to control the narrative even while they actively refuse access to Gaza / murder Palestinian journalists and their families.

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #184 on: December 11, 2023, 02:42:37 PM »
i know it's a skateboarding forum but silence equals death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16c9ZWER6RM

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 292
« Reply #185 on: December 17, 2023, 10:41:29 PM »
Hospitals bombed
Schools bombed
UN workers killed
Journalists murdered

And drumroll please……

OVER 10,000 CHILDREN MURDERED BY ISRAEL.

And the world sits (shits?) on its hands and allows it to continue.

I mean fuck, at least we fought the Nazis when their crimes were too horrific. We Americans just pay these fuckers to murder children and get what in return?

Fuck it all to hell.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 12:37:27 AM by cucktard »
Iím trying to be every momís favorite skaterí-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #186 on: December 18, 2023, 09:58:01 AM »
You forgot about the high percentage of Israelís troops dying by friendly fire. Theyíre their own biggest danger.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 10:09:47 AM by layzieyez »

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 666
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #187 on: December 21, 2023, 04:25:17 PM »
Canít support either of these religions as they both force genital mutilation which is objectively wrong. The poor people who subscribe to them are absolutely brainwashed. Canít believe circumcision is still happening in such huge numbers worldwide, around 1/3. That is a very large number of people who are easily fooled and could be utilized in horrible ways for powerful peopleís evil bidding

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #188 on: December 21, 2023, 05:06:41 PM »
I mean it's also a beef between Russia and America.

It's in the interest of Russia to have the conflict unresolved by the time they can reopen the black sea.
They can pipeline all trade through Iran to India.

The US is interested in Israel taking control of the whole region so it will go back business as usual for western powers.

They wanna hold on to India. But the routes are totally fucked up too.

So the us and Israel will focus attention on ending the attacks on trade in the Red Sea and Southern Saudi Arabia.

After Israel has all the high ground between them and the west bank
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Dental Dan

• Rep: 31
« Reply #189 on: December 22, 2023, 09:36:48 AM »
Canít support either of these religions as they both force genital mutilation which is objectively wrong. The poor people who subscribe to them are absolutely brainwashed. Canít believe circumcision is still happening in such huge numbers worldwide, around 1/3. That is a very large number of people who are easily fooled and could be utilized in horrible ways for powerful peopleís evil bidding
Cool. So in a situation where all parties wielded uncut cocks, you theoretically might concern yourself with an ongoing genocide. Got it. Glad you chimed in.
The cia should be sucking our toes and building us better ledge tech.

manysnakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #190 on: December 22, 2023, 09:57:05 AM »

http://reddit.com

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #191 on: December 22, 2023, 02:01:14 PM »
Sir this is a Wendyís.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #192 on: December 23, 2023, 07:26:35 AM »
guess it has nothing to do with the war but anyway circumcision on infants is still very very wrong and i have yet to hear any logical reason this has not been banned.

I also think a lot of Muslims are still way behind in how they are treating women and definitely not accepting towards gay etc. I am not trying to paint them as all bad people because I think Israeli are also fucked as I said in the beginning. The way they took the land in the first place was super fucked. The whole installation is fucked. I have a couple Muslim friends and I understand their side of it. But they even told me themselves they see a lot of the see people protesting the genocide and straight up some of these people they are defending would murder them if they had the chance for their beliefs.

The point I was making was the brainwashing runs so so generationally deep that is why we have these fucked up extremist. If you are willing to cut an infants fick what else you willing to do..
« Last Edit: December 23, 2023, 08:05:48 AM by rawbertson. »

manysnakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #193 on: December 23, 2023, 08:16:03 AM »
guess it has nothing to do with the war but anyway circumcision on infants is still very very wrong and i have yet to hear any logical reason this has not been banned.

I also think a lot of Muslims are still way behind in how they are treating women and definitely not accepting towards gay etc. I am not trying to paint them as all bad people because I think Israeli are also fucked as I said in the beginning. The way they took the land in the first place was super fucked. The whole installation is fucked. I have a couple Muslim friends and I understand their side of it. But they even told me themselves they see a lot of the see people protesting the genocide and straight up some of these people they are defending would murder them if they had the chance for their beliefs.

The point I was making was the brainwashing runs so so generationally deep that is why we have these fucked up extremist. If you are willing to cut an infants fick what else you willing to do..

Framing the massacre in Gaza as some kind of new-atheist style "battle of extremists" is incredibly lamebrained and demonstrates a childish understanding of the world.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #194 on: December 23, 2023, 11:36:45 AM »
I just donít want to bum anyone out sorry I brought this up itís not really relevant to this genocide that is going on. I just want world peace for everyone in the end and I am sorry if my words were construed for you to think otherwise because that was never my intention.

I didnít mean to say one group worse than another I just thought both of these religions are doing something that I personally find very wrong right out the gate but I shouldnít have connected that to what is going on right now.

Candied cigarettes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #195 on: December 28, 2023, 10:05:29 AM »
Regardless of whether or not you like this podcast, would highly recommend listening to this conversation with Maen.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/4iSRkxKZoDimVxXM7e3hjO?si=PR-P2VWMQ067dA9Cw6UFIg

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #196 on: January 09, 2024, 03:00:16 AM »
Hello SLAP,

Your genocide update for today.

The Israeli government has now not only murdered over 10,000 children, but left

-over 18000 children injured

-24000 to 25000 children without one parent or orphaned completely

-640000 with homes destroyed

And that’s not even counting innocent adults.

Israel also cannot find any beheaded babies, nor any victims of rape in the Oct 7th attacks, both stories were essential in propagandizing the population and creating support towards the Gazan ethnic cleansing.

Governments that kill like this should not be allowed to exist.

I have no problem with the elimination of Hamas. I have no problems with the elimination of the Israeli government.

PS - to the person steadily kooking me for posting this, you do you I guess. I kind of feel sorry for you.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2024, 05:19:12 AM by cucktard »

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

notinternetfamous

• Rep: 307
  • Watch PURGATORY - the Sproul video
« Reply #197 on: January 10, 2024, 12:09:19 PM »
Hello SLAP,

Your genocide update for today.

The Israeli government has now not only murdered over 10,000 children, but left

-over 18000 children injured

-24000 to 25000 children without one parent or orphaned completely

-640000 with homes destroyed

And thatís not even counting innocent adults.

Israel also cannot find any beheaded babies, nor any victims of rape in the Oct 7th attacks, both stories were essential in propagandizing the population and creating support towards the Gazan ethnic cleansing.

Governments that kill like this should not be allowed to exist.

I have no problem with the elimination of Hamas. I have no problems with the elimination of the Israeli government.

PS - to the person steadily kooking me for posting this, you do you I guess. I kind of feel sorry for you.
thanks for posting this

Pasta Monster

« Reply #198 on: January 10, 2024, 02:15:08 PM »
https://theintercept.com/2024/01/10/israel-disinformation-social-media-iron-truth/

Pro-Israel tech workers brag about how they use the, ďIron Truth,Ē bot to take down pro-Palestine information.

Fuck Israel.

231st Street

• Rep: -187
« Reply #199 on: January 11, 2024, 04:37:38 AM »
Do you guys actually believe the Israelis made up that women and children were raped, sexually tortured and killed?  There is a huge amount of evidence that this occurred. 

whale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 204
« Reply #200 on: January 11, 2024, 06:07:55 AM »
Do you guys actually believe the Israelis made up that women and children were raped, sexually tortured and killed?  There is a huge amount of evidence that this occurred.
Even if it was true, that would be on Hamas, not the palestinians.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #201 on: January 11, 2024, 06:51:18 AM »
why couldnt they just let the palestinians just stay there? i dont see how this is better... seems like they ruined any sort of holy land vibe if you ask me. now its just gonna be all bombed and desert and shit.

manysnakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #202 on: January 11, 2024, 07:01:28 AM »
why couldnt they just let the palestinians just stay there? i dont see how this is better... seems like they ruined any sort of holy land vibe if you ask me. now its just gonna be all bombed and desert and shit.

https://www.aljazeera.com/program/newsfeed/2023/12/19/israeli-real-estate-firm-pushes-settlement-building-in-gaza

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #203 on: January 11, 2024, 12:45:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Even if it was true, that would be on Hamas, not the palestinians.
The case against Israel is damning.
https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2024/1/11/icj-hears-south-africas-genocide-case-against-israel-over-gaza-war

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #204 on: January 11, 2024, 02:15:03 PM »

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/war-gaza-israeli-police-having-difficulty-finding-sexual-assault-victims-7-october-attack-says

And zero evidence for beheaded babies.

You are goddamn right I donít believe Israel. Or any other government that claims this. Neither should you. Because there are the same stories that float around and become propaganda to justify all sorts of illegal military incursions. The US used it in Iraq.

And I expect same as there, it will be proved false.
It doesnít matter though, because the usefulness of the lie did the trick, and the genocide was allowed to go forward.

But sure, letís see the ďhuge amount of evidenceĒ

manysnakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #205 on: January 11, 2024, 03:36:31 PM »
AFAIK the primary "evidence" in the US for these particular claims is an article from the front page of the New York Times in which not a single primary source is quoted or even spoken to.

As for these sorts of claims, it's exactly the sort of thing which western intelligence and their lackeys in the media have cooked up for decades. I'm old enough to remember when the Iraqi army threw babies out of incubators.

manysnakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #206 on: January 13, 2024, 09:46:58 AM »
Really seems like Israel is going to get their wish - dragging the US into their genocidal regional conflict. Sleepy Joe is powerless against the charms of Phillyís local hero Bibi.

addie pray

• Rep: -525
  • u a whole goofy
« Reply #207 on: January 13, 2024, 10:02:17 AM »
him and famous white rapper lil dickey are from the same town (cheltenham. total dump)

231st Street

• Rep: -187
« Reply #208 on: January 14, 2024, 07:46:30 AM »
spectral image-- zersetzung zersetzung zersetzung?  I would love for one of our German historians to comment on the usage of this phrase by you here.  I wonder if we know each other in real life.  You seem to know a lot about the Philly suburbs-- can you guess which one I am from? ha.  Honestly, there are so many more compelling ways to argue against Israeli's current military actions without going there.  Though, as with you, I feel sorry for those spending their time downvoting me (and both of us).  I dont think there is any harm in us continuing this conversation as we have in a civil manner. For all I know "many snakes" and I are related (8th cousins once removed)? as he seems to know alot about the Philly area and leftist politics.  Edit; Just to be clear-- I dont think I actually know any of you, but we all seem to be from the same area and maybe more demographically similar than not, so I just had to make the joke!

That said- Although history doesn't start at October 7-- yes, this war in fact started with terrorists attacking a Simchat Torah holiday party, killing women and children, and taking hostages, some of whom are still hostage.

I feel horribly for everyone effected by military action, both in Gaza and Israel (and everyone else in the world were there are ongoing conflicts). I hope for peace for all. Sorry for all those affected.  We are all humans!

« Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 08:06:21 AM by BronxRiverKook »

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #209 on: January 14, 2024, 08:36:14 PM »
I donít necessarily understand Israelís long game here.

If itís truly to eliminate Hamas, theyíre doing a real shit job of making sure this doesnít create a new generation of organizations who want them dead.

If itís poorly veiled ethnic cleansing like most Americans under 40 believe, then how does Israel expect to be supported by America once the current generation of leaders pass away?