Author Topic: Best Haribo Gummy.  (Read 2054 times)

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
Re: Best Haribo Gummy.
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2023, 07:08:48 AM »
I freeze the happy colas ever since they changed the recipe. They used to be chewier and have more cola flavor. Other than that the friendship rings bang.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

skate_bored

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2023, 04:57:52 PM »
on sunday night after reading this whole thread earlier in the day i had my girlfriend take my stoned ass to 7/11 and the local corner store to get like $25 worth of candy. lol.

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2023, 01:21:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Skittles gummies have quickly become one of my favorites. Can’t eat them much cause of how fucked my teeth are right now but god damn those things are crack.

I’ve had a crazy craving for those weird gummies that are just a straight up front row of teeth/fangs fuck those are good.
[close]

They have wild berry ones now too but I won't lie I was a little underwhelmed.

Some of the best gummies are total odd balls..I once bought a case of full sized gummy watches that were on clearance at a bulk candy place and they turned out to be aaaaamazing. They were like half blue and half red and both flavors were perfect. I had them in my closet for months and had to ration them out.

Not a gummy but have you ever had a cream saver? That shit is straight up decadent. I used to fuck full bags of them up but now I can only get the rolls and they're like $3 a pop.

Orange cream savers are that shit. I haven’t had them in forever but still remember the taste vividly

I think Berry Clouds are my favorite Haribo jawn now. I been practically inhaling them this past week (mostly due to this thread)
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

jorge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2023, 01:31:20 PM »
Albanese > Haribo

L.S

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2023, 11:07:33 AM »
I don't really post much anymore but this feels like an appropriate situation to share this Haribo-related tragedy that happened to me years ago.

I was in Amsterdam with my girlfriend a little over ten years ago and found these Haribo gummies i had never seen before called "Trek Drop". I ate a few bags and thought when i get back im going to find out where i can get them at home. Turned out they weren't available in the country i live at. I was obsessed with these candies so i kept hunting them.
A year later or so a friend of my girlfriend moved to Amsterdam for an exchange student year (might have been only six months or so, i can't remember anymore) so i instantly seized the opportunity and made a deal that she'll bring me at least five bags when she gets back home. She bought me five bags but lived in a different city so i couldn't instantly get them. Before i had the chance to pick them up we broke up with my girlfriend and that lead to me not getting the Trek Drops. Even if my ex promised to still bring them to me it never happened. I've never found them anywhere ever since and it still haunts me to this day.
LS stands for little sidekick, lil shit lil slug/slime etc etc

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
  • rest in peace Loaf
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2023, 11:18:23 AM »
I got these Haribos in a gas station in Germany one time that were popsicle shaped and flavored, those were amazing. If anyone knows which ones I'm talking about and where I can get them in America please let me know

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 797
« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2023, 12:19:59 PM »
I don't really post much anymore but this feels like an appropriate situation to share this Haribo-related tragedy that happened to me years ago.

I was in Amsterdam with my girlfriend a little over ten years ago and found these Haribo gummies i had never seen before called "Trek Drop". I ate a few bags and thought when i get back im going to find out where i can get them at home. Turned out they weren't available in the country i live at. I was obsessed with these candies so i kept hunting them.
A year later or so a friend of my girlfriend moved to Amsterdam for an exchange student year (might have been only six months or so, i can't remember anymore) so i instantly seized the opportunity and made a deal that she'll bring me at least five bags when she gets back home. She bought me five bags but lived in a different city so i couldn't instantly get them. Before i had the chance to pick them up we broke up with my girlfriend and that lead to me not getting the Trek Drops. Even if my ex promised to still bring them to me it never happened. I've never found them anywhere ever since and it still haunts me to this day.
According to this article they don't make them anymore:
https://www.ad.nl/koken-en-eten/haribo-stopt-met-trekdrop-maar-pierre-wind-wil-door-nieuwe-trekdropfabriek-in-aantocht~aec4e18a/

Crust

• Rep: 42
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2023, 02:37:36 PM »
Hellride

Those blueberry ones were awesome

Tangfastics are my favorite, but damn those skate ones actually look really nice!

L.S

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2023, 07:17:59 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
https://www.ad.nl/koken-en-eten/haribo-stopt-met-trekdrop-maar-pierre-wind-wil-door-nieuwe-trekdropfabriek-in-aantocht~aec4e18a/

Right now it feels like when it's all said and done, not putting more effort into getting them back when i had the chance will probably end up being the biggest regret of my life.

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 797
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2023, 10:32:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Right now it feels like when it's all said and done, not putting more effort into getting them back when i had the chance will probably end up being the biggest regret of my life.

I was looking at trying to find them I'm in France but know folk over there. It's strange they stopped making them.

L.S

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2023, 11:21:43 AM »
I wrote a long post about all of this but for some reason it just disappeared. I feel so disappointed. Both that i can never get Trek Drops again and that writing pretty much an essay about them was all for nothing..

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2023, 03:19:27 PM »

Try these, i think they are pretty similar to trekdrops

https://theeurostore24.com/haribo-goliath-licorice-sticks

L.S

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2023, 02:18:34 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Try these, i think they are pretty similar to trekdrops

https://theeurostore24.com/haribo-goliath-licorice-sticks

Thanks for the recommendation but i've tried the licorice sticks and i think they're way more licoricey than trekdrops. Not that i wouldn't like them but i don't see them being a replacement. I'll still buy a bag if i run into them at a shop.

notinternetfamous

• Rep: 310
  • Watch PURGATORY - the Sproul video
« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2023, 11:00:05 AM »
Nerds Gummi Clusters, that’s alien gummi tech for sure
1000%
shit is fucking crack. my lady and i will devour these during tv time

i fuck with haribo but honestly i like albanese gummy bears more

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • a short part avatar image
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2023, 02:23:45 PM »

I was addicted to these. Now I have 3 teeth less.
Never met another person who likes them.
Haribo didn't even watch my sponsor me tape.
IG: @flowterspace

ggrimmedd

• Rep: 23
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2024, 01:08:27 PM »

these are dope too

This mf was right, I've been eating only those for couple of months now, top tier shit
:p

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2024, 03:35:04 PM »
Expand Quote

these are dope too
[close]

This mf was right, I've been eating only those for couple of months now, top tier shit

Unpopular opinion but I think Sour Jacks Watermelon is better than Haribo ones. Sour Jacks is more chewy and a bit more firm. Haribo is too soft but that's just me. Both taste good tho!
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2024, 08:50:50 AM »
when i was like 20, my girlfriend gave me this big plastic jug full of sour skittles, gold bears and sour worms. i think i need to recreate this. nothing beats the sour of sour skittles. gotta get my hands on those new sour skittle gummies.

guys, i did it. this was the only glass jar i could find but it does the job (lol im not much of a kitchen guy). this is a mix of sour skittles, sour jolly rancher gummies, sour life saver gummies, haribo twin snakes and classic gold bag of haribo bears. the key is a lot of sour skittles so the dust is all over the rest. my mouth is watering posting this lol.

oddly enough, having this much makes me eat less than if i bought a single bag of them.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 678
« Reply #78 on: February 22, 2024, 11:21:04 AM »
The twin snakes are GOATed for me…. It’s an addiction at this point. I had to stop buying the “share” packs because I’d eat it in one sitting.
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

frontsideNECKTIE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 212
  • Precision Posture
« Reply #79 on: February 22, 2024, 01:08:11 PM »
Welp, its been decided. Harbios for afternoon work snack.

No absolute favorite, will report back with decision
Wow sorry, didn't realise I was dealing with a sick cunt here

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -211
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2024, 01:18:44 PM »
The 5 lb bag of sugar free gummies.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

frontsideNECKTIE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 212
  • Precision Posture
« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2024, 02:37:51 PM »
Sour Goldbears was the best choice at the qwik-e

Considered the black & raspberry Smurf collab. Sounded tasty but a little plain for today.
Wow sorry, didn't realise I was dealing with a sick cunt here

Haze

« Reply #82 on: February 22, 2024, 03:33:06 PM »
The worst is those whack ass cola flavored shits

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #83 on: February 22, 2024, 03:47:09 PM »
Sour Goldbears was the best choice at the qwik-e

Considered the black & raspberry Smurf collab. Sounded tasty but a little plain for today.

the sour bears are not my favorite but i would never turn them down and purchase from time to time. never seen the smurf ones.

i randomly find the best candy at small ass random gas stations. i had been collecting candy for a couple weeks on my beer runs for the pot of gold i posted above.

Basingstoke

• Rep: 34
« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2024, 04:35:01 PM »
Just found a shop in Downtown Vancouver that has a whole wall devoted to Haribo, picked up the Goldbears Pineapple & Kinder Schnuller at $6 CAD a bag.

gringo_viejo

• Rep: 43
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2024, 04:54:45 PM »
Sour patch kids y'all.
And Abdallah chocolates, if you can find them.