Author Topic: What did you eat on thanksgiving  (Read 133 times)

Sizzle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -435
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
What did you eat on thanksgiving
« on: November 23, 2023, 11:56:34 PM »
Woke up late on the big day, got a large coffee for breakfast and ran to the store to get some mac and cheese stuff so didn’t end up eating anything until dinner, drank a big Powerade though as I’m getting over the flu right now

Dinner plate was Turkey, pernil, rice with gondules, lasagna, Mac and cheese obviously, potato salad, and stuffing.

Drank some coquito, a mini Dr Pepper, couple waters, cup of coffee, and about half a coors lite over the course of the evening

Was too full for dessert which sucked because we got some amazing cannolis and cookies n shit but I just let it rock and took some home

Had a little appetizer sized portion of Mac and cheese with Turkey before bed

How did you guys make out

frontsideNECKTIE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 212
  • Precision Posture
Re: What did you eat on thanksgiving
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2023, 09:20:32 AM »
Classic turkey, glazed smoked ham, sweet potato casserole (my new favorite dish), some rolls, mashed taters. Pretty standard but everything was tasty and cooked well.

Dessert was pumpkin pie, huckleberry ice cream and cheesecake.

Drank a couple beers once I got home

It was my son's first thanksgiving but he wasn't super interested in eating. Instead he was hyped on climbing the stairs (about a dozen steps), so we did that about 20 times and wore his ass out. Finally slept through most of the night again thank god...

Wow sorry, didn't realise I was dealing with a sick cunt here