Author Topic: Theotis of baker  (Read 21232 times)

kook1234

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 131
Re: Theotis of baker
« Reply #150 on: December 09, 2023, 11:57:28 AM »
Larry your davidism

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2184
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #151 on: December 09, 2023, 04:53:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Did Baker ever do a Cliff Huxtable deck with him saying 'Theeeeeooooooooooooooooo'

Or is that too much because Cosby is a terrible person? Why was it called the Cosby show? It was about a family called the Huxtables?
[close]

Because nobody has heard of the Huxtables and Bill Cosby was the star of the show. Same reason Seinfeld is named after the star of the show, or should it be called 4 Friends?
[close]
Seinfeld is playing (a version) of himself tho. It's kind of wierd to have it be the Cosby show but he's playing somebody else. Unless Cosby is playing some altered version of himself then it would go back to why aren't the family just called the Cosby's? Half the viewers are just going to call him bill Cosby anyway with that title
But he WAS playing an altered version of himself: the television character Dr. Cliff Huxtable was never accused of drugging/raping women.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 08:38:12 AM by Lou Strux »

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1570
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #152 on: December 09, 2023, 06:09:47 PM »
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

rukes

• Rep: 214
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #153 on: December 10, 2023, 01:03:12 AM »
https://youtu.be/bET1oCFG3Tk?si=qdleMEUgFTcOovXf

Who knew when this came out, that Cosby really would have to go to trial???
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1185
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #154 on: December 10, 2023, 07:00:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Slap on body shaming confirmed. Is it only cool if you come onto the scene already chonky Foy-style? Or maybe it's a skin colour thing? Uh oh ...
[close]
Itís not because heís black, itís because heís a chonky boy now. If a pro gets fat or is fat we always mention it. Foy is fat, Theo got fat, Jabari is fat, itís okay to be fat.
[close]

You donít know what Ďfatí is, thatís cute. Youíre talking like someone built like a twig.
[close]
I used to get my tiddies flicked and called ďfat Kat WilliamsĒ, I know what fat is 😂 but I am now a slim lil twink.

Are they obese? No, but do they got some heft to them? For sure and thatís okay.  Foy still rips, and Theo still does his tippy toe manual.
[close]

As a nickname "Fat Kat Williams" is actually tight as fuck lol
[close]

did you ever try to go by ďbig katĒ bc thatís honestly pretty chill
[close]
Doesnít Cheetah Sheets still hold the copyright on the whole Big Cat franchise, though?
Could you imagine the extennnnnnded legal wranglings youíd have to go through with him just to license use of that term?
No thanks: Iíd rather stick w/ Fat Kat Williams, personally.

Hope youíre doing well out there Cheetah, wherever you are.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 518
« Reply #155 on: December 10, 2023, 07:10:18 PM »
I didn't notice this, cos she was "old" when I was young, but Claire Huxtable was hot as fuck.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

jsettle

• Rep: 134
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #156 on: December 10, 2023, 07:15:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Slap on body shaming confirmed. Is it only cool if you come onto the scene already chonky Foy-style? Or maybe it's a skin colour thing? Uh oh ...
[close]
Itís not because heís black, itís because heís a chonky boy now. If a pro gets fat or is fat we always mention it. Foy is fat, Theo got fat, Jabari is fat, itís okay to be fat.
[close]

You donít know what Ďfatí is, thatís cute. Youíre talking like someone built like a twig.
[close]
I used to get my tiddies flicked and called ďfat Kat WilliamsĒ, I know what fat is 😂 but I am now a slim lil twink.

Are they obese? No, but do they got some heft to them? For sure and thatís okay.  Foy still rips, and Theo still does his tippy toe manual.
[close]

[close]

[close]
Doesnít Cheetah Sheets still hold the copyright on the whole Big Cat franchise, though?
Could you imagine the extennnnnnded legal wranglings youíd have to go through with him just to license use of that term?

[close]

Hahaha. Holy shit. Glad this is still being thought of. Im the cheetah sheets guy and im doing great and the cheetah sheets still going strong on the guest bed. Ill take a pic of my next setup on the cheetah sheets now that this came up again lol

left knee cap

• Rep: 118
  • $$$$
« Reply #157 on: December 12, 2023, 08:58:03 AM »
never forget Theotis being the nicest person possible in this clip while Patrick and Bob are trying to get him to be mean about this kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeHholsjWRc

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -514
« Reply #158 on: December 12, 2023, 10:02:40 AM »
never forget Theotis being the nicest person possible in this clip while Patrick and Bob are trying to get him to be mean about this kid

In fairness, I think he owes a lot of his success to being generally a really good dude.  I donít think that is lost on anyone, including the boss, and no doubt played a part in his longevity.

I remember this this though and itís a good example, they are really teeing it up for him.

flamincheney

• Rep: 9

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
« Reply #160 on: December 12, 2023, 06:10:22 PM »
Havenít read any of this but I like theotis. I loved his baker 4 part skating to hall and Oates. I like all of his parts and heís still really good

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 739
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #161 on: December 12, 2023, 10:47:18 PM »
My favorite conspiracy in a while is that KB is such an undercover beautiful mind type mf he did this so people would remember theotis exists and buy his boards.

I donít follow him and thought those were instagrams of the Jbone homie. Being obligated to drink nothing but dew will do that ya

Free max b
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 04:35:50 AM by Pete »
FREE MAX B

creep3000

• Rep: 2
« Reply #162 on: December 13, 2023, 12:18:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Baker has had the best roster management in skateboarding history.   Brand doesnít connect to me personally, but they never get bogged down in nostalgia.  Older guys get their due and then some and then they move on in favor of the new kids or the odd established pro who joins the team. 

If Theotis wants his spot back, prove it like Spanky did

No one is living off a board check alone.
[close]
Why keep Nuge on then?

At least he makes food.

I see why we aint seeing Thee Thee skating. He be hitting em Magnums in the sheets.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #163 on: December 13, 2023, 12:29:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Baker has had the best roster management in skateboarding history.   Brand doesnít connect to me personally, but they never get bogged down in nostalgia.  Older guys get their due and then some and then they move on in favor of the new kids or the odd established pro who joins the team. 

[close]
Why keep Nuge on then?
[close]

At least he makes food.

I see why we aint seeing Thee Thee skating. He be hitting em Magnums in the sheets.
Word around townÖ

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
« Reply #164 on: December 13, 2023, 07:07:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Why keep Nuge on then?
[close]

At least he makes food.

Nuge and Neen on second Baker sister-company Cook'd Skateboards

jsettle

« Reply #165 on: December 13, 2023, 10:35:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Hahaha. Holy shit. Glad this is still being thought of. Im the cheetah sheets guy and im doing great and the cheetah sheets still going strong on the guest bed. Ill take a pic of my next setup on the cheetah sheets now that this came up again lol

*UPDATE...i was unaware that there was some actual slap user called cheetahsheets. I am not that person lol. Quick back story, i posted a deck on my guest bed that had cheetah print sheets and everyone kept calling me cheetasheets and i just thought i was getting clowned for them and i went along with it and embraced it....fully not having any idea there was some actual dude cheetahsheets. My homie who is on slap just hit me up asking if i was the real cheetah sheets and i just now found out about this slap user that got banned or whatever. I am not the real cheetah sheets...i just happened to post a deck on a bed that had cheetah sheets lolol.

kook1234

• Rep: 131
« Reply #166 on: December 13, 2023, 10:47:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

*UPDATE...i was unaware that there was some actual slap user called cheetahsheets. I am not that person lol. Quick back story, i posted a deck on my guest bed that had cheetah print sheets and everyone kept calling me cheetasheets and i just thought i was getting clowned for them and i went along with it and embraced it....fully not having any idea there was some actual dude cheetahsheets. My homie who is on slap just hit me up asking if i was the real cheetah sheets and i just now found out about this slap user that got banned or whatever. I am not the real cheetah sheets...i just happened to post a deck on a bed that had cheetah sheets lolol.

wat a Dylan-esque update

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #167 on: December 13, 2023, 11:48:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

wat a Dylan-esque update
!!!

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
« Reply #168 on: December 13, 2023, 12:17:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Oh ight, I only say these things cause I used to weigh 300 lbs in high school and that is fat. That is a pretty good nick name though.

No an extra 20 pounds is fat. An extra human around your gut is morbidly obese.

meaningless mess

• Rep: 43
« Reply #169 on: December 13, 2023, 12:31:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

wat a Dylan-esque update
[close]
!!!
I can vouch for him. Jsettle is NOT our favorite unhinged Slap personality. - your friend formerly known as Blind Fisherman.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 971
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #170 on: December 13, 2023, 12:47:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Same. I been thinking about them too.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 971
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #171 on: December 13, 2023, 12:58:47 PM »
My favorite conspiracy in a while is that KB is such an undercover beautiful mind type mf he did this so people would remember theotis exists and buy his boards.

I don’t follow him and thought those were instagrams of the Jbone homie. Being obligated to drink nothing but dew will do that ya

Free max b

It's totally why he did it. He's thinking the same shit I am.

Theo is the shit and fools needs to recognize it.

Flip fakie Manny's flip don't lie.

More power to Theo

Listen to his headspace. Theo cares about if the kid goes primo to million dollar baby on the box. Also he cares about the kids parents cars.

He cares about the feelings of this kid saying he's going to try and get Andrew to maybe send a box.

Theo should be on forever for giving a shit and being a solid individual.

I'm going to back him forever and ever. Unless he turns to the dark side. Then I'm going to get a flashlight and save his ass
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #172 on: December 13, 2023, 01:47:56 PM »
turn this into a Theo appreciation thread. Theo has always been a humble, nice dude! Always positivity from him.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

frontsideNECKTIE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 205
  • Precision Posture
« Reply #173 on: December 13, 2023, 01:57:57 PM »
turn this into a Theo appreciation thread. Theo has always been a humble, nice dude! Always positivity from him.

Been a couple posts from the Altamont "Sponsor Me Tape" series in the thread and I always loved how he tried to find positive aspects in the clips that were played. Dude's got a great smile too.

He was one of the first I noticed to do BS double flips which i thought was the coolest thing when I was 15
Wow sorry, didn't realise I was dealing with a sick cunt here

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
« Reply #174 on: December 13, 2023, 02:32:54 PM »
He has a great normal bigspin heelflip. Not the most common thing. That and his manual combos are bonkers. Heís banging out manual tricks that not just anyone can do.

jsettle

« Reply #175 on: December 13, 2023, 02:58:45 PM »
Always enjoyed this part from him. Part was full of hammers especially for that time.

https://youtu.be/EHw3WDv6PtY?si=aCUTH1x4g2_msBiV

creep3000

• Rep: 2
« Reply #176 on: December 13, 2023, 10:35:25 PM »
https://www.nikesb.com/team/theotis-beasley

Bro milking nike with em magnums.

Just cant wrap my head around that he gets a pay check every month from Nike. 

roba

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 749
« Reply #177 on: December 14, 2023, 04:45:15 AM »

why does it bother you, it's not like they would pay you with that money instead
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

Iím rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1185
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #178 on: December 14, 2023, 06:00:28 AM »

this is an appreciation thread

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -206
« Reply #179 on: December 14, 2023, 06:35:29 AM »
Always enjoyed this part from him. Part was full of hammers especially for that time.

https://youtu.be/EHw3WDv6PtY?si=aCUTH1x4g2_msBiV

damn, thee thee was a lot better than i remembered. i'm glad he's still getting a check and i hope he keeps getting paid for a long ass time.