Author Topic: SLAP Snoopy Sticker?  (Read 4279 times)

ToySanta

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
Re: SLAP Snoopy Sticker?
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2024, 12:12:57 PM »
SLAP should collectively GoFund one of those transformer things for Puff.

Set it up!

lulz

• Rep: 50
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2024, 09:16:47 PM »
Thank you for the kind words, I hope ya'll like them. They're coming from Germany, so in a week if they don't show up, DM me and I promise to make it right with you.

A couple of people have asked about tracking. Unfortunately, the cheapest tracked international shipping from Deutschland is 28€. So they're being sent with stamps. I receive several DMs a day asking if I still have stock, but I'm completely sold out.  :(

I like your idea @roba  :) Making these and shipping them across the world has been a really fun hobby, I wish my machines worked on Euro power. Perhaps I'll save up some money for a transformer.

How much juice does your sticker machine take? This step converter looks like it runs at least 15 amps…

How much does one of these cost in Germany? I’d gladly pay an extra couple of dollars per sticker pack, your stickers were the thing that pushed me over the edge to creating a slap account.😁

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 36
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2024, 11:41:08 PM »
Expand Quote
SLAP should collectively GoFund one of those transformer things for Puff.
[close]

Set it up!
+1
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.