Author Topic: Andy Anderson long rant about stolen trick  (Read 12287 times)

cucktard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
Re: Andy Anderson long rant about stolen trick
« Reply #90 on: January 09, 2024, 02:40:26 AM »
Never liked &&, not my cup of tea for sure. Guy normalized that being a jock is ok

Your definition of a jock is not one I’m familiar with.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2024, 06:16:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Never liked &&, not my cup of tea for sure. Guy normalized that being a jock is ok
[close]

Probably my idea is misleade, English is not my first language and learning a new one messes with the ones that I already have (pretty much like skating).
I'll rephrase it: Never liked &&, not my cup of tea for sure. Guy normalized that being an annoying dork is ok and everybody has to stans up with your crap.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

Kaezan

• Rep: -3
« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2024, 08:09:07 AM »
Both tricks were pretty lame.

I think && was putting it in his part due to it being the "world's longest darkslide", which is an achievement, but not something that should go on a skate part for a pro. Just looks so lame on curb... specially since some random youtuber just went and did it even longer.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2024, 08:11:47 AM »
what

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1093
« Reply #94 on: January 09, 2024, 09:16:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Probably my idea is misleade, English is not my first language and learning a new one messes with the ones that I already have (pretty much like skating).
I'll rephrase it: Never liked &&, not my cup of tea for sure. Guy normalized that being an annoying dork is ok and everybody has to stans up with your crap.

That makes more sense. FWIW, "jock", at least in American English, means basically the exact opposite of "annoying dork". There are plenty of "jock" skaters, Andy is probably the last person anyone would describe this way.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3329
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #95 on: January 09, 2024, 09:26:20 AM »
&& would definitely take the camera crew directly to his trophy room to show them his 7 Guinness Book of World Records plaques right at the top of hit MTV’s Cribs episode, Tommy Talarico-style.

addie pray

• Rep: -526
  • u a whole goofy
« Reply #96 on: January 09, 2024, 09:36:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

That makes more sense. FWIW, "jock", at least in American English, means basically the exact opposite of "annoying dork". There are plenty of "jock" skaters, Andy is probably the last person anyone would describe this way.

you're a jock in the foreign dude sense

my english is bad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • no hablo english
« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2024, 10:15:39 AM »
AA vs youtubers fighting for a ugly supid trick was in my 2024 bingo card

lurkluke

• Rep: 175
« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2024, 11:48:24 AM »
&& would definitely take the camera crew directly to his trophy room to show them his 7 Guinness Book of World Records plaques right at the top of hit MTV’s Cribs episode, Tommy Talarico-style.

lol

djoekr

• Rep: 300
« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2024, 04:08:23 PM »

Due to the magic of Andy's slambulance, the trophy room will probably come to you. There's no escape from the plaque.
Skateboarding is a joke
And if you think otherwise
you're fucked in the head

It's not that serious -
Go fast, catch a frontside
And remember why you love it

HeapsCool

• Rep: -172
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #100 on: January 09, 2024, 04:20:44 PM »
This is like when Colin Provost and all those emerica guitar guys cyber bullied that other guy for 180 kick flipping a bank to fence fly out thing before he did but a little more freaks and geeks.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #101 on: January 09, 2024, 05:13:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Due to the magic of Andy's slambulance, the trophy room will probably come to you. There's no escape from the plaque.

Ugh…so unchill, Andy.

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2024, 05:22:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Somebody superglue a GPS-tracker in the foam of his helmet, follow him and watch his tricks, than post the same tricks, same day on IG.
[close]

more importantly then u can determine habitat requirements and other important life history traits like mating and nesting sites, migration times, home range, etc
This is my fave thing I’ve seen on here in a while, thank you
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

Lhotse’s Pit of Death

• Rep: -404
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2024, 05:27:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Somebody superglue a GPS-tracker in the foam of his helmet, follow him and watch his tricks, than post the same tricks, same day on IG.
[close]

more importantly then u can determine habitat requirements and other important life history traits like mating and nesting sites, migration times, home range, etc
[close]
You’re Out to Lunch.

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #104 on: January 09, 2024, 05:37:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
You’re Out to Lunch.
Yes I am in fact on my lunch break. Eating a bangin salad.
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1959
« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2024, 05:42:11 PM »
&& when someone else is receiving attention:

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 967
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #106 on: January 09, 2024, 05:48:26 PM »
All those freestyle enthusiasts are fighting.

He's firing shots back at Ricky I think because of the interview. I don't wanna go back and look. I could be wrong.

Also a freestyle king. Like the current king... said Andy is faking the freestyle funk on the 9club curb thing.
Face to face shit. Punched a hole right into the Andy schtick on YouTube.

I been watching all the side garbage and there's definitely trouble in YouTube land

I think Ricky is upset with Ritchie Jackson too.

Let's see what g rated passive aggressive youtube thing happens next.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #107 on: January 09, 2024, 06:20:51 PM »
Look, I normally don’t encourage violence in any form, but watching Richie and && duke it out would sure be something interesting. And I mean like a full-on barroom brawl…not some slap fight kind-of thing. I want to see people pulling each other’s hair.

herecomesaregular

• Rep: 6
« Reply #108 on: January 09, 2024, 06:28:33 PM »

He's firing shots back at Ricky I think because of the interview. I don't wanna go back and look. I could be wrong.

Also a freestyle king. Like the current king... said Andy is faking the freestyle funk on the 9club curb thing.

I been watching all the side garbage and there's definitely trouble in YouTube land

What interview? You just took this from “dude sucks, but who cares?” To potentially entertaining.

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -514
« Reply #109 on: January 09, 2024, 06:30:33 PM »
This is like when Colin Provost and all those emerica guitar guys cyber bullied that other guy for 180 kick flipping a bank to fence fly out thing before he did but a little more freaks and geeks.

They’d be so psyched you described them that way.

Probably be like “let’s fucking gooooo!!!” As they read this.

Denim Pizza

• Rep: -105
« Reply #110 on: January 09, 2024, 06:38:34 PM »
Look, I normally don’t encourage violence in any form, but watching Richie and && duke it out would sure be something interesting. And I mean like a full-on barroom brawl…not some slap fight kind-of thing. I want to see people pulling each other’s hair.
I think you’re on to something dude! I say a Ladder match at Wrestlemania. Then Brock Lesnar interferes at the end and F5’s them both through tables.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #111 on: January 09, 2024, 06:41:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I think you’re on to something dude! I say a Ladder match at Wrestlemania. Then Brock Lesnar interferes at the end and F5’s them both through tables.

A hair match. Loser is suspended by his hair from a ladder in the center of the ring. To get down he has to shave his head.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #112 on: January 09, 2024, 11:20:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

They’d be so psyched you described them that way.

Probably be like “let’s fucking gooooo!!!” As they read this.

*yells in Modelo*
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -277
  • Bret Hart
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2024, 01:02:38 PM »
Love you buddy and sorry! Let’s darkslide together soon ❤️ - Ricky Glaser

Bring back bullying

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1323
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2024, 01:37:29 PM »
Richie Jackson is running with Tim Pool and them now and they are all strapped and can no longer bar fight safely. Mostly I just wanted an excuse to drop the link to their Berrics rip of:
https://www.youtube.com/@BooniesHQ

Expand Quote

[close]

What interview? You just took this from “dude sucks, but who cares?” To potentially entertaining.

I couldn't make it through it and I really fucking tried. Freestyler is maybe 1 minute in
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 967
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #115 on: January 10, 2024, 02:49:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Richie Jackson is running with Tim Pool and them now and they are all strapped and can no longer bar fight safely. Mostly I just wanted an excuse to drop the link to their Berrics rip of:
https://www.youtube.com/@BooniesHQ

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I couldn't make it through it and I really fucking tried. Freestyler is maybe 1 minute in

I think RJ said he walked so && could run.

Then what's his face said Aaron Kyro is the most viewed skater on the internet. Challenge to RJs claim post unflattering edit.

I fuckin know he didn't see the edit on that interview.

There's no way Kyro was like oh joy. You and RJ just spent 30 minutes bashing thrasher and didn't hit any of the braile talking points at all.

I did Aaron but we talked for 2 days and drank 13 bottles of NyQuil.

I know there's tough feelings because Ricky didth dumb Data video next. That's when he was like

Ohhhh I thought RJ was the king no actual it's my boss.

Like he didn't know the numbers already. He's be going yep that's right that's factual that's right the he let out a little venom with a wait a minute.

That's how freestyle enthusiasts operate. Zing poke tic tac. Next thing you know its
FINISH HIM they are doing a tv stand on your juicy carcass on the 9 club live curb party.

Don't be fooled by RJs get up. He's got a couple a freaking wook freaks from the Central Atlantic riding around the country whacking fools who get outa pocket.

Hippies don't got gold teeth. They on some love and a 45 shit.

Scudddd

Also that Tim guy is on guns. That fuckin sucks. I don't know much about about that guy. I just know he's on some bullshit. He has no prob fuckin up lives.
I definitely don't trust him to be holding heat like ever.

To be honest I'm the only person I trust fully with firearms and I don't even got one.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 02:57:43 PM by Uncle Flea »
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 501
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2024, 12:18:15 AM »
edit: bit much
« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 03:08:45 AM by radcunt »

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65241
  • Team -65K
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2024, 01:02:41 AM »
After watching Haslams darkslide somebody posted in this thread (thanks @Denim Pizza, see https://youtu.be/nzBhEyX0zeI?si=79AVFpFep-_2N7qO at 2:30)

« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 07:47:15 AM by TheDraught »

Denim Pizza

• Rep: -105
« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2024, 04:33:12 AM »
After watching Haslams darkslide somebody posted in this thread (thanks, see https://youtu.be/nzBhEyX0zeI?si=79AVFpFep-_2N7qO at 2:30)

You’re welcome sir!

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65241
  • Team -65K
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2024, 09:16:27 AM »
^^ Thanks mr Pizza, I (cr)edited the post.