Author Topic: Rassvet - Blue  (Read 11083 times)

versacekid420

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1226
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Rassvet - Blue
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2024, 12:06:48 PM »
i really enjoyed this

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3336
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2024, 12:42:48 PM »
Quite enjoyable. Austyn could make a lot of friends if he’d post his hair care and product regimen.

yghartsyrt

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2024, 12:57:01 PM »
Stoked, but

As long as no one can confirm for sure sure that there are no ties to russia in a way that my money would support the war economy and especially the atrocities of warmongering son of a bitch putin, like by tax$$, there is no way that i would ever buy the stuff or even share the content in any way.

But happy to change my mind if proven wrong

In their last video, which came out a month or two after the Russian invasion, they had a starting title with their video openly opposing the war, so I’m pretty sure they are NOT Russian war apologists

moshandwallies

• Rep: -2
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2024, 12:59:17 PM »
Overall I liked the video but there was way too many slow mo clips and sometimes it felt too dramatic without a reason. The part without the music was too long and the worst. I find it pretty lazy since it's not a GX video that when there's no music there are massive downhills and you can feel the adrenaline through the screen. Ender was a weird one, as much as I love curbs and call myself a slappy guy I think that ender was kinda underwhelming but I really like that last part. Too bad Cambrayn didn't have a proper part. Loved the B-Rolls.

yghartsyrt

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2024, 12:59:38 PM »
Only half way through. Fits are what was to be expected. But enjoyed the skating most of the time so far. Wallie to tailslide was great and the slam at the downrail was exceptionally gnarly.
Don’t Understand the negative viewpoints so far

KrisJolson

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2024, 01:01:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Stoked, but

As long as no one can confirm for sure sure that there are no ties to russia in a way that my money would support the war economy and especially the atrocities of warmongering son of a bitch putin, like by tax$$, there is no way that i would ever buy the stuff or even share the content in any way.

[close]

In their last video, which came out a month or two after the Russian invasion, they had a starting title with their video openly opposing the war, so I’m pretty sure they are NOT Russian war apologists

except you cannot live free there unless you are, so by all logic this brand is not to be fucked with

yghartsyrt

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2024, 01:17:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Stoked, but

[close]

[close]

except you cannot live free there unless you are, so by all logic this brand is not to be fucked with

Dude, you are so fried. They don’t even live in Russia. Most of them live in Paris and for longer than two years.

GeorgeCostanza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2024, 01:46:11 PM »
would be like commenting this on a limosine video lol

Stoked, but

As long as no one can confirm for sure sure that there are no ties to russia israel in a way that my money would support the war economy and especially the atrocities of warmongering son of a bitch putin netanyahu, like by tax$$, there is no way that i would ever buy the stuff or even share the content in any way.

So Colllin have the same t-shirts, seven years by now, at least...

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 721
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2024, 01:56:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Stoked, but

[close]

Has this not been discussed to death
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

somedudefromnj

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2024, 02:02:40 PM »
would be like commenting this on a limosine video lol

Expand Quote
Stoked, but

As long as no one can confirm for sure sure that there are no ties to russia israel in a way that my money would support the war economy and especially the atrocities of warmongering son of a bitch putin netanyahu, like by tax$$, there is no way that i would ever buy the stuff or even share the content in any way.

[close]

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

disintegration

• Rep: -114
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2024, 02:06:17 PM »
Jesus that was all over the place. A lot of stinking stuff and horrendous fits. Some cool stuff in there.

europa1991

• Rep: 57
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2024, 02:40:49 PM »
Protect Remy at all costs

BieberStance

« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2024, 02:45:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Stoked, but

[close]

[close]

[close]

Dude, you are so fried. They don’t even live in Russia. Most of them live in Paris and for longer than two years.

I would like to hear this from the owners/team tbh.
I live in czech republic and the war is basically in front of our doorsteps. Its scary, unnecessary and evil.
I have friends that fled from ua while their friends and relatives died, like a daytrip by car away from us here.

So i would love some clearity on that topic and not just some wild speculation.

backside_frontside

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -300
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2024, 02:52:22 PM »
Rassvet is a Russian psy-op. Putin personally picked out the fits for this video.

RoughStylin

• Rep: 33
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2024, 03:01:04 PM »
It’s like the filmer is so used to trying to make trash tricks looks interesting that he doesn’t know how to film the good tricks, ie Austyn’s double rail ollie and pole kickflip. Why on earth would you film those tricks zoomed front-on long lens when the point of the trick is the height and length of the gap? Maybe me boomer.

Ninj2

• Rep: -77
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2024, 03:11:32 PM »
Goddam Austin fillet is good.

Buttworm

• Rep: 31
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2024, 03:38:41 PM »
I like Rassvet but couldn’t make it through with the unnecessary slo~mos and zoom~zoomies

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2024, 04:37:12 PM »
It’s like the filmer is so used to trying to make trash tricks looks interesting that he doesn’t know how to film the good tricks, ie Austyn’s double rail ollie and pole kickflip. Why on earth would you film those tricks zoomed front-on long lens when the point of the trick is the height and length of the gap? Maybe me boomer.

I saw that Austyn kickflip and spent the following minute pondering that choice of that angle. Seemed like such an incredible trick and couldn't understand the angle choice. Overall I enjoyed the video. I feel old and out of touch having no idea what Rassvet is.

Irvine-Sucks.com

somedudefromnj

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2024, 04:55:55 PM »
i know the dude deleted his comment but after thinking about it, maybe it isnt enough to disagree with your president at the beginning of the video. Maybe we do need to know where this company pays taxes to.

Actually making me re evaluate a lot of purchases

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 795
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2024, 05:14:59 PM »
Stoked, but

Jfc
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

somedudefromnj

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2024, 05:34:33 PM »

somedudefromnj

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2024, 05:40:36 PM »
Stumbled upon this in my quest

https://hypebeast.com/2023/12/ye-names-controversial-designer-gosha-rubchinskiy-new-yeezy-head-of-design

EDIT:

Mentioned in a past Paccbet/Rassvet thread

"Controversies
In December 2018, it was alleged by a 16-year-old boy that Rubchinskiy pressured him into sending explicit photographs of himself.[34] The boy included screenshots as evidence.[35] Shortly thereafter, another man claimed that Rubchinskiy also requested explicit photographs.[34] Rubchinskiy denied the accusations.[34]"

thats enough internet for me today

EDIT EDIT

Last one I swear

It is appears to belong to Dover Street Paris ---> https://trademarks.justia.com/974/30/rassvet-97430783.html

Troubadour26

• Rep: 78
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2024, 05:42:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I saw that Austyn kickflip and spent the following minute pondering that choice of that angle. Seemed like such an incredible trick and couldn't understand the angle choice. Overall I enjoyed the video. I feel old and out of touch having no idea what Rassvet is.

yup

easymoneysniper

• Rep: 42
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2024, 05:47:46 PM »
when austyn footy i only care about austyn gillette

ungzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 990
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2024, 07:44:00 PM »
i know the dude deleted his comment but after thinking about it, maybe it isnt enough to disagree with your president at the beginning of the video. Maybe we do need to know where this company pays taxes to.

says some dude from nj paying taxes in the usa

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2024, 08:21:46 PM »
Actually very enjoyable video. I know the last trick was crazy and all but 2 vids ending with that little curb in 1 week is kinda weird.

somedudefromnj

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2024, 08:52:13 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

says some dude from nj paying taxes in the usa

believe me i know

im working on it though

yghartsyrt

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2024, 12:09:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Stoked, but

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I would like to hear this from the owners/team tbh.
I live in czech republic and the war is basically in front of our doorsteps. Its scary, unnecessary and evil.
I have friends that fled from ua while their friends and relatives died, like a daytrip by car away from us here.

So i would love some clearity on that topic and not just some wild speculation.
Maybe it’s the universe telling you, you should DM him like a man.

@Allen. No way. It’s only been a couple of rounds. This needs to be discussed at least ten times more

BieberStance

« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2024, 01:25:44 AM »

Yes. Thats my point. I can see them having good intentions and just being skaters. And by that propably slightly marginalised in their country aswell.
But as i can vote with my dollars, I would prefer to choose to not support Russia in any way and in this case it seems easy to avoid doing so.

If there would be a proper statement, like making clear that they are based in and operating out of paris like someone here speculated, without any financial ties to russia, then I wouldn’t mind to support them at all.

yghartsyrt

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2024, 01:37:28 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yes. Thats my point. I can see them having good intentions and just being skaters. And by that propably slightly marginalised in their country aswell.
But as i can vote with my dollars, I would prefer to choose to not support Russia in any way and in this case it seems easy to avoid doing so.

If there would be a proper statement, like making clear that they are based in and operating out of paris like someone here speculated, without any financial ties to russia, then I wouldn’t mind to support them at all.
You seem to be really that dense…

You are aware that condemning the invasion or even call it an invasion or a war would lead to massive repercussions in Russia? Massive like going to jail and stuff.

Plus, if he lives in Paris and the business is Paris based, he pays taxes in France. It is not THAT complicated

Edit: spelling
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 03:58:45 AM by yghartsyrt »