Author Topic: Pro skaters fighting / beefing.  (Read 17427 times)

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
Re: Pro skaters fighting / beefing.
« Reply #180 on: February 23, 2024, 07:12:02 AM »
I got beef with Brian sumner and itís onsite for that fat fucking red coat.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Troubadour26

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 72
« Reply #181 on: February 23, 2024, 07:31:07 AM »
I have avoided the Lamont Holt podcast at all costs because I knew it would be exactly what Jason reveals it to be in his video, just a place for corny ass skateboarders to cry for attention. Props to Jason for defending himself. Sucks that he had to.

Fernzilla

• Rep: 17
« Reply #182 on: February 23, 2024, 07:54:14 AM »
*sigh*

Here's all the beef I've had in the past

Bill Weiss once for a brief moment wanted to kick my ass because I "accidentally ditched him and the Prime team at a club when I was their ride.

Mike Vallely blocked me on both insta and facebook for comments I made about a Black Flag gig he was doing where a homeless man was murdered by police.

Theotis Beasley blocked me on insta because I kept making comments about his stupid Bentley

whew, ok I feel better now

addie pray

• Rep: -526
  • u a whole goofy
« Reply #183 on: February 23, 2024, 09:04:46 AM »
whats beef/beef is when you annoy someone to death on IG/beef is when you post about hassling mike v

Bread Harrity

• Rep: 241
« Reply #184 on: February 23, 2024, 06:49:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Grand Yansura and Brad Staba for getting Karsten Kleppen to jump from Skate Mental
[close]
Carroll was damn pissed when Karsten jumped from Lakai to Nike. They announced him to the Lakai team with a sick part edited to HŁsker DŁ and after like a month or two Karsten was off and wearing swoosh.

I canít find the part from youtube but hereís a Dailymotion link:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1nkiyk
[close]

That back smith 180 into the bank was someoneís sig for years and Iíve spent hours watching it. So good .

that was me, LOVE that part and have probably watched that gif loop just as many times.

There's also more to that beef, apparently a bit after they poached Karsten the Nike TM was like "hey Karsten it'd be good for your brand to get on a 'cool' deck company" and then calls up Mike to try to get Karsten on Girl.

from a Jenkem interview:

Did I tell you about how fuckiní regular that dude Kaspar is? Remember with Karsten [Kleppan], when we put out the intro to Lakai video part and then a week later Karsten got on Nike? Itís just like, what the fuck. And then that dude Kaspar hit up Sam [Lakaiís Team Manager] and was like, ďI know that Karstenís off of Lakai now, but we want to get him off of Element. We want to get him on a cool company, would you guys be down to sponsor him for Girl?Ē Itís like, are you that regular? You really think that thatís cool? We were super stoked Karsten Kleppan was on Lakai. We just put out an intro part with him but he basically just bounced, and then that dude Kaspar was trying to get him on GirlÖ like whatever dude, fuck that. That Kaspar dude is a kook.

https://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2016/05/17/mike-carroll-on-the-future-of-crailtap/

edit: also interesting i guess slap auto-corrects the R word to "regular", the OG article he drops it a few times funny how different that word was received as recently as 2016.

HisNameIsntWarren

• Rep: 49
« Reply #185 on: February 23, 2024, 07:21:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Paul Hart deserve to be slapped. Sometimes people have to get slapped. It ainít that bad. Iíve been slapped. It stings. If you skate you already did worse  to yourself then getting slapped by TJ.
[close]
Slapping people is underrated. I havenít punched anyone in my adult life but I did slap a dude and itís a highlight of my life.
TJ didnít slap Paul Hart. Dude got rocked by KB. There was a photo or video of Paul leaking all over the floor. Think it was on Twitter but the link is gone.

Also wanna add to the list Smolik and Kremer. Something along the lines of Wes saying something outta line to Smolik at a bar then waking up on the floor possibly with a missing tooth?

Welcome to the OC bitch! This is how itís done in Orange County.

Troubadour26

• Rep: 72
« Reply #186 on: February 23, 2024, 07:21:35 PM »
ďRegularĒ, *and not the censored R word, totally seems like it could be some 90ís era slang that Mike would use haha. I  thought it was interesting and would not have thought otherwise if you hadnít included your explanation

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -512
« Reply #187 on: February 24, 2024, 07:41:18 AM »
ďRegularĒ, *and not the censored R word, totally seems like it could be some 90ís era slang that Mike would use haha. I  thought it was interesting and would not have thought otherwise if you hadnít included your explanation

I also totally thought this. I was thinking Ďare things so fired over in skate LA that they call people Ďregular Ď as an insultí

If it was the case I was actually loving it.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1096
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #188 on: February 24, 2024, 08:00:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Paul Hart deserve to be slapped. Sometimes people have to get slapped. It ainít that bad. Iíve been slapped. It stings. If you skate you already did worse  to yourself then getting slapped by TJ.
[close]
Slapping people is underrated. I havenít punched anyone in my adult life but I did slap a dude and itís a highlight of my life.
[close]
Also wanna add to the list Smolik and Kremer. Something along the lines of Wes saying something outta line to Smolik at a bar then waking up on the floor possibly with a missing tooth?

I didn't hear that. I thought it was Smolik being out of line and it had something to do with Shuriken Shannon and his gf in a bar, can't remember the exact story.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

sodamnsane

• Rep: -6
« Reply #189 on: February 24, 2024, 08:48:34 AM »

ill give you somethin beefy to slap

HisNameIsntWarren

• Rep: 49
« Reply #190 on: February 24, 2024, 09:04:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

I didn't hear that. I thought it was Smolik being out of line and it had something to do with Shuriken Shannon and his gf in a bar, can't remember the exact story.
That sounds vaguely familiar as well. But ya, Wes talked about it in an interview a while back. He said he probably deserved it though so I donít think there was any hard feelings. I donít think many of those dudes fuck with Smolik nowadays anyway account of him being regular.

Welcome to the OC bitch! This is how itís done in Orange County.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -210
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #191 on: February 24, 2024, 09:55:13 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I also totally thought this. I was thinking Ďare things so fired over in skate LA that they call people Ďregular Ď as an insultí

If it was the case I was actually loving it.

Canibusís first single doesn't hit the same.

https://youtu.be/Aeo_V2DP5Ig?si=TrPr-wTqbJ4sPSf5
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #192 on: February 24, 2024, 08:35:29 PM »
KB seem to be playin with Nassim via his IG stories. Don't ask me to post cause I'm a boomer and idk how
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Bread Harrity

• Rep: 241
« Reply #193 on: February 25, 2024, 11:45:04 AM »
KB seem to be playin with Nassim via his IG stories. Don't ask me to post cause I'm a boomer and idk how

Crust

• Rep: 40
« Reply #194 on: February 25, 2024, 12:15:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

Wtf? Has he nothing better to be doing?

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #195 on: February 25, 2024, 02:08:51 PM »
Thanks Bread
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Ignatius J Reilly

• Rep: 273
  • often correct
« Reply #196 on: February 25, 2024, 02:33:08 PM »
i mean in kbís defense it doesnít look like he just pulled up and started in on nassim unprompted

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
« Reply #197 on: February 25, 2024, 03:06:57 PM »
Chet Thomas vs Duane Peters

Duane got all up in Chetís face, tried to push him and Chet did a parry into palm strike involuntarily, because of ninja training or some shit. Floored Duane.

Tony Miorana vs Alva

T-Mo egged on Alva for being a jerk, Alva lost it, beats up T-Mo who doesnít attempt to reciprocate, T-Mo declares himself the winner for not losing his cool, gets lifetime welcome on Anti Hero for proper antisocial Tadd behavior.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -210
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #198 on: February 25, 2024, 03:14:31 PM »

Duane got all up in Chetís face, tried to push him and Chet did a parry into palm strike involuntarily, because of ninja training or some shit. Floored Duane.

Tony Miorana vs Alva

T-Mo egged on Alva for being a jerk, Alva lost it, beats up T-Mo who doesnít attempt to reciprocate, T-Mo declares himself the winner for not losing his cool, gets lifetime welcome on Anti Hero for proper antisocial Tadd behavior.

T-Mo vs Kevin White
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

ElonMuskaBeats

• Rep: -4
« Reply #199 on: February 25, 2024, 03:29:50 PM »
Anyone that goes on Lamont Holts podcast is an idiot. Heís just trying to get people to talk shit for views. ďWhatís up with you and ___Ē is so fucking stupid.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
« Reply #200 on: February 25, 2024, 06:38:49 PM »

Tony Miorana vs Alva

Beating up DP doesnít sound that hard tbh. Iím not a tough guy but I think I could take him

Can he read

« Reply #201 on: February 25, 2024, 07:15:40 PM »
Expand Quote

Tony Miorana vs Alva

[close]
Beating up DP doesnít sound that hard tbh. Iím not a tough guy but I think I could take him

Those old school punk rock guys will fuckin let you beat them up and then chase you around trying to bleed on you so you get hepatitis.

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #202 on: February 25, 2024, 08:45:06 PM »
Is kb_ the best skater who beefs or the best beefer who skates?

Either way Iím right here for it

Carl P

• Rep: -20
« Reply #203 on: February 25, 2024, 09:26:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Elijah Berle and Austyn Gilette

Kinda wished it ended up in a hair grease wrestling match.
[close]
I saw Austyn Gilette skating my local park a year ago hes pretty short and frail while Elijah Berle is like 6'4 prob 200 lb looks like hes got some freakishly large hands I think Austyn would be the only dude getting their hair messed up int his bout

Used to shop at the same grocery store as Berle, can confirm he's a big mother fucker.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2190
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #204 on: February 25, 2024, 09:35:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
I saw Austyn Gilette skating my local park a year ago hes pretty short and frail while Elijah Berle is like 6'4 prob 200 lb looks like hes got some freakishly large hands I think Austyn would be the only dude getting their hair messed up int his bout
[close]

Used to shop at the same grocery store as Berle, can confirm he's a big mother fucker.
Full text of the story goesÖ

I saw Elijah Berle at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didnít want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, ďOh, like youíre doing now?Ē
I was taken aback, and all I could say was ďHuh?Ē but he kept cutting me off and going ďhuh? huh? huh?Ē and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like ďSir, you need to pay for those first.Ē At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually ďto prevent any electrical infetterence,Ē and then turned around and winked at me. I donít even think thatís a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 326
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #205 on: February 26, 2024, 03:22:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
Full text of the story goesÖ

I saw Elijah Berle at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didnít want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, ďOh, like youíre doing now?Ē
I was taken aback, and all I could say was ďHuh?Ē but he kept cutting me off and going ďhuh? huh? huh?Ē and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like ďSir, you need to pay for those first.Ē At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually ďto prevent any electrical infetterence,Ē and then turned around and winked at me. I donít even think thatís a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly

Fuuuuuuuuuck what is the original of this from? Iím lost in the internet history. Shit, Iím soooo cash.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #206 on: February 26, 2024, 05:36:06 PM »
Expand Quote

Tony Miorana vs Alva

[close]

This was during the early 90s. Chet was a minor (or still looked like one) and DP was barely getting his first tattoos.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 488
« Reply #207 on: February 26, 2024, 10:59:14 PM »
Fuuuuuuuuuck what is the original of this from? Iím lost in the internet history. Shit, Iím soooo cash.
original is from 2012 and about Flying Lotus.