Author Topic: Kevin Bradley Talks Supreme, Moving To Hawaii, Nike SB & More  (Read 4911 times)

bluntfullofmid

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
Kevin Bradley Talks Supreme, Moving To Hawaii, Nike SB & More
« on: February 26, 2024, 03:41:25 PM »
"yall act like abusin' women is so bad."
- Crailtap

easymoneysniper

• Rep: 42
Re: Kevin Bradley Talks Supreme, Moving To Hawaii, Nike SB & More
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2024, 03:42:43 PM »
i love kevin bradley

dill8849

• Rep: -41
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2024, 03:48:23 PM »
Pass

Troubadour26

• Rep: 77
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2024, 03:57:51 PM »
I just finished running and I’m actually gonna try to sit through this entire episode. I’m looking forwards to a story about Heath calling his Mom lmao.

Troubadour26

• Rep: 77
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2024, 04:13:14 PM »
I like that he called them 4 Eleven VM’s and said he learned kickflips from a Lizard King Strangenotes trick tip.

KrisJolson

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2024, 04:18:41 PM »
120 minutes? this ones gonna kill some brain cells

Lukabrazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2024, 04:19:41 PM »
was actually a pretty good listen, I feel like this is the first real interview with KB.

GauchoAmigo

• Rep: 66
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2024, 08:04:45 PM »
He's self aware (lol'd at when he talked about the "secret" of not posting too much so anything he does seems impressive) but his excuse for not having a part in years is that he can't edit it himself? I find it kinda hard to believe that no one he films with is down to put together an edit...the mystery of the kush cowboy continues...

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1227
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2024, 09:13:17 PM »
wish we knew who the “leech” was without gary yelling….. we know you know dawg, we don’t !!!!! jimmy britches?

anyway all this did was make me want a nine club episode with him

Candied cigarettes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 238
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2024, 09:45:33 PM »
I’m not gonna sit through a fucking hour of gary rogers and kb. Someone got the clif notes?

alecjahr

• Rep: -109
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2024, 12:51:34 AM »
I hope he does nine club sounds like there could be some interesting stuff in there

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2024, 03:00:58 AM »
Guarantee I'm gonna end up with a 3 day bender-tier headache after this one but fuck it.

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1431
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2024, 05:34:58 AM »
I watched about a minute and realized I’ve never actually heard him talk. Dude’s a 28yo fried little kid.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1293
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2024, 06:14:05 AM »
He's self aware (lol'd at when he talked about the "secret" of not posting too much so anything he does seems impressive) but his excuse for not having a part in years is that he can't edit it himself? I find it kinda hard to believe that no one he films with is down to put together an edit...the mystery of the kush cowboy continues...
Maybe he films with  people who don't also edit? I can also see KB being impossible to keep in contact with if youre not part of his immediate crew. Seems like his form of linking up with filmers is blasting on his ig story "who is skating today?!!!!"

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2024, 07:35:05 AM »
Gary Rogers seems like the kinda guy who would collapse to his knees and start crying if you explained the meaning of the Tortoise And The Hare to him.

moshandwallies

• Rep: -2
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2024, 08:32:18 AM »

Honestly I would never let the skater edit his own part

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2024, 08:38:23 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The sequel to 'The Cinematographer Project' we didn't know we needed.

Mitch Brenner

• Rep: -14
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2024, 08:43:20 AM »
I foolishly attempted my best to sit through this. Jumped around because I found KB to be fried.

-Moved to Hawaii in HS because his dad wanted to be a farmer.
-Heath called KB's mom to ask if he could go to PHX AM- that's kinda when it clicked with his parents he could make a go at things.
-Kicked off Emerica cause he wanted to chill with his own crew/his mom kept bothering Heath for updates on his whereabouts and Heath didn't want to baby sit
-Will film with everyone that's why his clips are in random edits. Doesn't like the fact skateboarding has become a job but still loves to skateboard.
-MT. Rushmore of skating- Theotis, NAK, honestly forgot the last two his mumbles are tough to decipher.

Fairly positive I will never sit through a longform anything hosted by Gary Rodgers ever again. 

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1293
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2024, 11:00:22 AM »
I foolishly attempted my best to sit through this. Jumped around because I found KB to be fried.

-Moved to Hawaii in HS because his dad wanted to be a farmer.
-Heath called KB's mom to ask if he could go to PHX AM- that's kinda when it clicked with his parents he could make a go at things.
-Kicked off Emerica cause he wanted to chill with his own crew/his mom kept bothering Heath for updates on his whereabouts and Heath didn't want to baby sit
-Will film with everyone that's why his clips are in random edits. Doesn't like the fact skateboarding has become a job but still loves to skateboard.
-MT. Rushmore of skating- Theotis, NAK, honestly forgot the last two his mumbles are tough to decipher.

Fairly positive I will never sit through a longform anything hosted by Gary Rodgers ever again.

Time to call your bluff

TheWineClub

• Rep: 41
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2024, 07:21:50 PM »
Yeah he’s fucking fried, that all I got.

lurkluke

• Rep: 176
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2024, 07:25:45 PM »
Gary Rogers seems like the kinda guy who would collapse to his knees and start crying if you explained the meaning of the Tortoise And The Hare to him.

I love this analogy but I 100% don't get it

GauchoAmigo

• Rep: 66
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2024, 08:23:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I wasn't saying that KB should edit his own part, I'm saying it's not believable to think his filmers aren't capable of putting together an edit themselves. I hope his filmer homies watch this interview and hear him say "If you have clips of me, drop them" and do exactly just that. Here's hoping....

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -601
  • who knows
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2024, 07:51:38 AM »
is there a reason anyone even cares about him?  ive seen him a do a handful of impressive tricks, but never a part or anything monumental. 

he wants it both ways, he wants the financial support given to someone making the most of their 'skating window' and also doesnt feel like doing shit.   Im not really into skateboarders who dont feel like doing shit.

you want people to pay for your ability to live a nice life without doing anything in return?  dude needs to go work at a big box store and get some perspective
where is home?

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2024, 08:15:46 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

After hearing him talk in longform content he seems like the type who thinks that the most obvious surface level observations are some kind of mind melting epiphanies. When KB mentioned he didn't like wasting sunlight Gary acted like he was having a stroke.

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2024, 08:38:48 AM »
is there a reason anyone even cares about him?  ive seen him a do a handful of impressive tricks, but never a part or anything monumental. 

he wants it both ways, he wants the financial support given to someone making the most of their 'skating window' and also doesnt feel like doing shit.   Im not really into skateboarders who dont feel like doing shit.

you want people to pay for your ability to live a nice life without doing anything in return?  dude needs to go work at a big box store and get some perspective

This alone does it for me
https://youtu.be/ISDqM62mZLg?si=rp8r9hk78ObJE61N

Fartknocker415

• Rep: -45
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2024, 08:45:19 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

This alone does it for me
https://youtu.be/ISDqM62mZLg?si=rp8r9hk78ObJE61N

Hahahaha that trick down clipper was a trick someone posted in the “tricks that shouldn’t be possible” thread. KB is a beast

dilbert1

• Rep: 139
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2024, 09:12:31 AM »
I like that he called them 4 Eleven VM’s and said he learned kickflips from a Lizard King Strangenotes trick tip.

Ty Evans Lightman

• Rep: -31
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2024, 09:34:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

After hearing him talk in longform content he seems like the type who thinks that the most obvious surface level observations are some kind of mind melting epiphanies. When KB mentioned he didn't like wasting sunlight Gary acted like he was having a stroke.

Just as I was about to press play, you turned me away

Fernzilla

• Rep: 17
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2024, 10:33:30 AM »
Weezy!

kook1234

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2024, 10:39:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Just as I was about to press play, you turned me away

its not like that, its typical gary energy. 

I never understood the brezensky FA beef but I get it now.

who was slapped at phoenix am?