Author Topic: rain later by Brad Cromer  (Read 6267 times)

aleksander

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 124
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: rain later by Brad Cromer
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2024, 06:08:20 PM »
Didn't strike as someone that would have a classic F-150... hell yeah brother

It was so dope and so out of nowhere. Then I noticed the Florida tag and it kinda made more sense.
"Let's just do something stupid and ridiculous and just be as fucking regular as we possibly can."

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2024, 06:21:45 PM »
His videos are so calming

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1157
  • old and in the way
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2024, 06:51:08 PM »

Board Sander

• Rep: -15
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2024, 09:29:13 PM »
I remember reading somewhere that a contributing factor to the HUF video being so delayed was because Cromer wanted to edit his part. I thought the editing to his part was really pretentious and he’s kinda given me the ick ever since.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 12:19:54 AM by Board Sander »

Shtonk

• Rep: -335
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2024, 12:05:51 AM »
Nobody remarked on that sorry ass back garden yet? That white metal fence and bare lawn is straight up depressing.

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 425
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2024, 02:24:57 PM »
Nobody remarked on that sorry ass back garden yet? That white metal fence and bare lawn is straight up depressing.

Post your yard, poosy.
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

frontsideNECKTIE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 212
  • Precision Posture
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2024, 02:26:54 PM »

I think suburbia is getting to you
Wow sorry, didn't realise I was dealing with a sick cunt here

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1065
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2024, 10:33:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The real question is why is Brad watering Bermuda grass to begin with? Doesn’t it rain at least once a day in Miami? The humidity alone should be enough to keep the grass looking green. Also, is that his A/C unit in the back corner? Why is it so far away from the house? Very strange.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 11:03:42 PM by GardenSkater77 »

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1224
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2024, 02:37:47 AM »
yall gonna find any and every way to hate on cromer. i respect it

BreakfastSandwich

• Rep: 1
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2024, 03:16:03 AM »

I love his YouTube. As mentioned, it is calming and enjoyable. He is a classic skater of our generation. I will say I had trouble watching his Huf part. There were a few parts in that video that were edited in a way that seemed abrupt and weird just to be weird. However I am still a massive fan and will continue to rewatch his many parts with the LSD and NYC parts being my favorites. Hope he stays filming forever.

devils acrobat

• Rep: 139
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2024, 05:04:08 AM »

drinkwaterjamie

• Rep: 2
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2024, 05:32:47 AM »
What a nice watch this

finecojeffe

• Rep: 129
    • Fine-Co avatar image
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2024, 06:04:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

The real question is why is Brad watering Bermuda grass to begin with? Doesn’t it rain at least once a day in Miami? The humidity alone should be enough to keep the grass looking green. Also, is that his A/C unit in the back corner? Why is it so far away from the house? Very strange.

it's "winter" here and hasn't rained much at all. Rainy season will be here soon though.

GardenSkater77

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1065
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2024, 06:56:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

it's "winter" here and hasn't rained much at all. Rainy season will be here soon though.

Well, the video is a month old so your story checks out. I guess I have a skewed perception of FL because I have mostly visited in the summer and it rains like clockwork every night. Although, there is no way to explain the placement of the A/C unit.

Paperclip20

• Rep: 135
  • Please send symmetrical board information
« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2024, 07:24:58 AM »

I love his YouTube. As mentioned, it is calming and enjoyable. He is a classic skater of our generation. I will say I had trouble watching his Huf part. There were a few parts in that video that were edited in a way that seemed abrupt and weird just to be weird. However I am still a massive fan and will continue to rewatch his many parts with the LSD and NYC parts being my favorites. Hope he stays filming forever.

On first watch I didn't love his huf part but I think it's my favorite in the video now. Very fitting with his style. Song choice reminded me of let it flow from his LSD part and connected them for me.

CossRooper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
  • What are you up to, drawing leafs?
    • timecube avatar image
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2024, 07:57:35 AM »
I loved the editing of his HUF part. I didn't know he edited it, but that makes sense now with the context of the YouTube videos he's put out since. Very relaxing and slowly paced editing style, has a pretty unique feel.

nollieboulala

• Rep: 1
  • fuckin wheel fell off
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2024, 08:43:39 AM »
I’m a Cromer fan, and return to his parts regularly. LSD is a good one, Outliers part was solid too, plus the huf NY ones, and I liked the new Huf one. He’s dipping into YouTube in a way that’s different than most of the other skaters, which is cool to me.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2024, 08:58:25 AM »
Is the kid from the paranoid android music video what he kinda looks like (when beanie is engaged)

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1959
« Reply #78 on: April 16, 2024, 09:08:09 AM »
I remember reading somewhere that a contributing factor to the HUF video being so delayed was because Cromer wanted to edit his part. I thought the editing to his part was really pretentious and he’s kinda given me the ick ever since.

It was Dick Rizzo's song that caused delays, not Brad's.

Board Sander

« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2024, 07:08:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I’m aware of that just saying I read that Brad edited his own part and it came off a tad I sniff my own fart

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2024, 08:31:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I’m aware of that just saying I read that Brad edited his own part and it came off a tad I sniff my own fart

Why shouldn’t a skater be in charge of how they’re presented so long as it fits in with the vibe of the rest of the video (which it did)

Board Sander

« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2024, 08:57:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Why shouldn’t a skater be in charge of how they’re presented so long as it fits in with the vibe of the rest of the video (which it did)

No one said they shouldn’t, I’m just saying it was edited cringe. Nothin wrong with that.

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2024, 02:08:17 PM »
New one:

Irvine-Sucks.com

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2024, 02:52:55 PM »
He also posted a Japanese shoegaze mix.  That and all the slipkmot shirts - my guy contains multitudes

ApesPissed

• Rep: 59
« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2024, 03:54:21 PM »
Most recent video was so good. Relaxing content

heinzketchup

• Rep: 54
« Reply #85 on: Today at 02:37:56 AM »
Content King, i could watch an hour of that, i also kind of want these new one stars now

QixHexagon

• Rep: 31
« Reply #86 on: Today at 08:17:15 AM »
I really hope his channel grows and pays off the effort - he mentions in the videos that it takes a while to do and that these "take away content that could be posted in IG".

The flip from the wall up the stairs seems hard a fuck. Not only due to the speed you need, but because the surface looks all curved and slippery.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 501
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #87 on: Today at 08:38:43 AM »
Fuck he just destroyed that red step and manual pad. So sick seeing him do multiple tricks at a spot. Really gives scope to how good he is.