Author Topic: Brian Anderson Interview  (Read 3494 times)

tuesday

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
  • The mistery of shadows
Re: Brian Anderson Interview
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2024, 05:10:03 AM »
Relax. It probably wasn't *his* water. But we are all glad that you would decline drinking from a plastic bottle that you have been offered.   

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2024, 05:21:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I take that last post back...I guess he was a creative director for 3D skateboards....Another thing I wanted to add is that its odd how he went on about how he tries to consume less plastic, and how he is more aware of his own consumption.  Then 1 minute later, at the 26 min mark, he's drinking from a plastic bottle of water.
[close]

He was in Brazil, 95% of the water bottles here are plastic made (not in metal cans or glass bottles). He was probably offered that and accepted it.
[close]

As in the whole world basically? Literally everyone can buy a metal water bottle and carry it around if you are so aware of plastic consumerism. But yeah BA can't travel with a bottle like the rest of us or even buy glass water, it's not like doesn't exist in brazil or the rest of the world.

If you care that much about something, double down or don't even start

Lmao, yeah man bringing your own metal bottle so you can drink the local tap water while traveling in a South American country is historically a great idea 🤣
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3330
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2024, 07:11:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Being vegan is terrible for you
[close]

He isn't vegan

If you pronounce it with a soft "g" you’re closer to the truth.

Dante Bichette

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2024, 10:43:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Looking like Tom Hanks in Philadelphia
[close]

Making light of AIDs is supremely wack. That was a devastating time and comparing BAs weight loss to someone depicting AIDs is extremely homophobic. Maybe you’re gay and trolling but either way that comment is a major bummer
[close]

Nah AIDS is objectively funny fuck outta here

Why tho
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

Fartknocker415

• Rep: -45
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2024, 02:18:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Making light of AIDs is supremely wack. That was a devastating time and comparing BAs weight loss to someone depicting AIDs is extremely homophobic. Maybe you’re gay and trolling but either way that comment is a major bummer
[close]

Nah

Shtonk

• Rep: -339
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2024, 02:30:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I take that last post back...I guess he was a creative director for 3D skateboards....Another thing I wanted to add is that its odd how he went on about how he tries to consume less plastic, and how he is more aware of his own consumption.  Then 1 minute later, at the 26 min mark, he's drinking from a plastic bottle of water.
[close]

He was in Brazil, 95% of the water bottles here are plastic made (not in metal cans or glass bottles). He was probably offered that and accepted it.
[close]

As in the whole world basically? Literally everyone can buy a metal water bottle and carry it around if you are so aware of plastic consumerism. But yeah BA can't travel with a bottle like the rest of us or even buy glass water, it's not like doesn't exist in brazil or the rest of the world.

been to brazil much? that tap water ain't gourmet, let's just say.

Shtonk

• Rep: -339
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2024, 02:32:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

go chase the bug then, have a laugh and don't take the meds once you've caught it - will be objectively hilarious.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2024, 05:18:07 PM »
After I stopped boozing and started skating more, I also got veeeery skinny very fast and it freaked people out. BA is tall, likely has a relatively high base metabolism, and probably burned through most of his body fat without all the extra calories from the drink.

Anyway, fuck you, curbraiders.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

somedudefromnj

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2024, 10:12:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Lmao, yeah man bringing your own metal bottle so you can drink the local tap water while traveling in a South American country is historically a great idea 🤣

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.