Author Topic: 9 days with Mark Suciu: NY to Maine  (Read 3600 times)

A Not At All Naughty Chemist

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 56
Re: 9 days with Mark Suciu: NY to Maine
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2024, 04:05:09 AM »
back smith shuv to back tail was fuckin sick

I concur, which one do you prefer?

Edit: oh mark went to regs, anyway

2:44

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2024, 06:22:51 AM »
Expand Quote

He seems to be enjoying skateboarding. That makes his footage even better.
[close]

Well, shit, if I had that kind of ability to basically goof around doing tech NBDs as light work, I too would be jaebing the entire video.

But agree, he seems relaxed.

He’s gettin loads off in his rural missus, cunts chill as fuck

smellymoron69

• Rep: -17
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2024, 07:12:21 AM »
wonder how much he pays to park his beemer in ny

Scarecrow Radio

• Rep: 31
  • I think I'm dumb, or maybe just happy...
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2024, 09:43:39 AM »
Looked like he was wearing his first shoe when he walked into the skate shop

Greggish

• Rep: -5
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2024, 10:36:56 AM »
very classic of him to do tricks on each of the stairs going up the stair case ledge thing. Seems like something a lot of skaters might think of but wouldn't have the skill to execute like he did (obviously). slightly unrelated but I am going to pretend he won soty for verso and not all those random ass parts he put out when he really won.

Mandatory Reload

• Rep: 84
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2024, 11:53:47 AM »
Damn that was great. I'd be happily content getting periodic vids like this from suciu vs a year plus of nothing while filming insane full parts

tbf he posts pretty insane clips on IG a few times a week, he's not like a Tyshawn-esque character that you truly see nothing from for years until they unload all their footage

GetItStraitRideKrooked

• Rep: 17
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2024, 04:25:35 PM »
That line with the balanced nollie nosegrind shuv out to kicky back smith front shuv was actually pretty sick

CarcassToss

• Rep: 70
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2024, 05:51:02 PM »
So glad Adidas is giving him better shoes now. When I saw him skating the clear Blondeys and all the obscure models it seemed like they were doing him dirty.

Just realized with that 4 out of 6 of the last SOTY's skate for Adidas so being on Adidas is probably the highest correlation to winning.

FakieDisaster

• Rep: 30
  • old leg
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2024, 07:23:48 PM »
wonder how much he pays to park his beemer in ny

much logical to rent, no?

lurkluke

• Rep: 231
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2024, 03:20:31 AM »
Loved this. Coulda been 20 mins and I would still want more. Good vibes.

quackquack

• Rep: -441
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2024, 11:34:45 AM »
Gave me mild pj Ladd vibes.

Looks fun
Oh, the places you'll go.

Kaezan

• Rep: -3
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2024, 12:22:49 PM »
He has such quick feet. Unbelievably good skater and it's cool seeing how creative he gets (without being corny)

cant stop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -77
  • It's all about tricks.
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2024, 03:58:18 AM »
The amount of talent.
You know what sucks? I always rip my pants when Im having a good time! - The Gonz

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2024, 04:53:50 AM »
So glad Adidas is giving him better shoes now. When I saw him skating the clear Blondeys and all the obscure models it seemed like they were doing him dirty.

Just realized with that 4 out of 6 of the last SOTY's skate for Adidas so being on Adidas is probably the highest correlation to winning.

Adidas pays for SOTY?

BootsWithTheFerg

• Rep: -54
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2024, 09:05:13 PM »
What i really like about mark is that despite being obviously extremely talented and able to skate anything he choose to skate alot of stuff that really rattles around your brain. So many spots even in this little video where the trick and spot go together in such a perfect way you can feel like a spark go from your brain to your feet.

I also really enjoy these sorta videos cause he looks so much more relaxed. I don't think his style is as bad as some people beleive but he definitely looked like he was trying to hard during his soty push. Sick shit in those videos but alot of it felt forced obviously I get it but I'd rather watch him do shit like this. He looks like he's actually having fun and enjoying himself and he's doing some really cool shit in the process. Verso was rad but this actually made me want to skate.

A Not At All Naughty Chemist

• Rep: 56
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2024, 04:19:28 AM »
What i really like about mark is that despite being obviously extremely talented and able to skate anything he choose to skate alot of stuff that really rattles around your brain. So many spots even in this little video where the trick and spot go together in such a perfect way you can feel like a spark go from your brain to your feet.

I also really enjoy these sorta videos cause he looks so much more relaxed. I don't think his style is as bad as some people beleive but he definitely looked like he was trying to hard during his soty push. Sick shit in those videos but alot of it felt forced obviously I get it but I'd rather watch him do shit like this. He looks like he's actually having fun and enjoying himself and he's doing some really cool shit in the process. Verso was rad but this actually made me want to skate.

Yeah agreed, with almost every line i have to rewind a couple of times just to digest what is actually happening. He skates just outside the edge of expectation so almost every trick is a little surprise. Something to titillate the senses, the front board hurricane pop off for example, really exciting for such a 'simple' move.

As funny as his 'lacks tastefullness' comment his, I must confess he has exquisite trick taste.

the treflip 50-50 bs 180 out on the low step for example, that back 180 just gives it that extra oomf, that elevates it from 'eh' to 'ooh'

ingridguerci94

• Rep: 0
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2024, 04:24:36 AM »
It's uncommon for someone who's been excelling at such a high level for so many years to maintain both dedication and a sense of fun in their skating. Watching you tackle every level of the Philly step is inspiring. Thanks for all the excitement, Mark!

Chris

• Rep: 9
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2024, 08:54:47 AM »
very cool to see this footy. I am from the area and seen him skating casually no cameras at the spot with the stairway to nowhere. Fun little park that has no business entertaining a SOTY. Northeast represent !