Author Topic: What would you do?  (Read 5184 times)

k-nutz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 49
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: What would you do?
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2007, 07:07:29 PM »
Expand Quote
It's official, Otis, you're an asshole. Her b/f friend takes advantage of her because he knows she has low self esteem and has a history of being abused. If you knew anything about abuse, you would know that victim's have a hard time breaking the cycle. When it happens in childhood, they tend to see it as love. It's really a sad vicious cycle that usually takes years of therapy to stop. Fuck you for being such an insensitive, jock piece of shit. You are a part of the problem. Worthless.
[close]

oh no not insensitive, i bet you've posted a link to this thread on your myspace.

anyway all this history of abuse shit and your cod psychology is irrelevant, you asked what would we do if we were at a party and some bottle fucking got out of hand and a weak defenceless women appeared to need some protecting.
i've seen enough manipulative bitches engineer fights between friends and on occasion turn on their brave protecter that i'm pretty sure i would leave. even if she didn't start crying i would have left unlike you who said you'd have stayed and watched if she hadn't started blubbbing.

otis, you do not understand your role as a man.  consequently, you are not a man but a bitchass pussy.

vegan people are stupid

• Rep: 0
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2007, 09:50:36 PM »
i would have punched the bottle

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2007, 10:21:16 AM »

Well, you're a treasure to humanity.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

Jura

« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2007, 04:27:52 PM »

That post was so good you had to post it again??

Weak.