Author Topic: What would you do?  (Read 5204 times)

k-nutz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 51
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: What would you do?
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2007, 03:00:49 PM »
if a guy is messing with a girl, you beat his ass, no questions asked.  doesn't matter if they are in a relationship or not, if a female is in a bad situation you help her or YOU ARE A PUSSY.

k-nutz

• Rep: 51
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2007, 03:02:14 PM »
and that also means confronting somebody even if you know you are going to be beaten up for it.  girls are the weaker sex and must be protected no matter how skanky/ugly they are.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2007, 04:51:22 PM »
Bring over some gay guys, have them start to be part of the show, gross out the dudes, and steal their keg.

Mentos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2007, 05:08:41 PM »
Violating a girl with a bottle ??? Never heard that can be done.

Anyway, I have a fight story to share. I was skating the local park and one of the skanks that frequent it told this basketballer "Dick" that she was pregnant. He wasn't too happy at the fact he was going to be a dad at 18, so he started beating the bejesus out of her. Everyone starts coming down to the courts to start fucking up this asshole. But "Dick's" mates thought it will be honorable to help beat us up and the chick. We call up our mates, to help us. They called their mates to help out. All hell breaks loose until riot cops come down. "All out brawl at the park" hits the local paper headlines the third time in a year.

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2007, 05:45:27 PM »
Violating a girl with a bottle ??? Never heard that can be done.

Beer bottles aren't that wide at the top. It's pretty dangerous, too. If it were to break and cut her, she could have bled to death. That would be nice one to have to explain to the police.

Spoke with my friend who knows the girl and apparently there is pattern of abuse in her past. Which means, she probably will get caught up in some shitty situation again. And, probably, why she dates assholes like this. My friends who hosted the party are super bummed about it and they back me up and were kind of ashamed they didn't do more themselves. As they should be. Chances are, I'll have to watch my back for awhile because this redneck bitch isn't too happy with me. I'd do it again if I had to.

I've been jumped for skateboarding, I can handle some lumps for sticking up for someone who can't do it for themselves. I recommend everyone do the same. Too many people just walk away and ignore this stuff. Imagine if it were your Mom, Grandma, sister or daughter.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2007, 07:22:39 PM »
yo sometimes its good not to know anyone
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

TheMoneyMellon

• Rep: -1
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2007, 07:57:41 PM »
I know I did the right thing by stopping the whole thing. I guess I feel bummed that there is still a pending confrontation with a guy I grew up with. We're talking 16 year old friendship about to take a shit (he wasn't the one committing the violence but he did call me a pussy). Now I'm compelled to tell him how fucked up he is for thinking it was ok for his friend to violate his g/f with a beer bottle. Initially, the girl was down with putting on a show but this guy took it too far and started hurting her. I guess sometimes we grow up more than our friends and have to say goodbye. I certainly don't want to be around anybody that thinks it's ok to take advantage of people.
Yeah you did the right thing.. If your friend is really gonna try to start shit with you over that than fuck him. Don't let those dudes make you question yourself for doing what should have been done.

frisco

« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2007, 08:11:44 PM »
That was a good call man, you did the right thing.

Its hard though to just say "yo i would have knocked the other two guys and whatnot" I was in a smiliar situation one time, its so much different when its your friends, you feel so much more hesitant to step in or speak up.

Really good call now that i think about it, imagine if you hadnt done anything? Youd feel like shit about it so much longer. And if your buddies get choked at you, than there not really guys you wanna be hanging out with. I doubt that a 16 year friendship will be ruined because of this though.

clarkie

• Rep: 23
    • Real Skate avatar image
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2007, 09:18:56 PM »
No means no. Thank you for helping her out; your involvement might help raise her self-esteem or at least dump that jerk.

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2007, 10:18:07 PM »
yo sometimes its good not to know anyone

word.

wheee!

Duffy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
  • talkin mad shit kid
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2007, 10:29:12 PM »
It sound's like Sw33ts wasn't friends with this guy, more like a friend-of-a-friend situation.  Doesn't make it any better.  But damn, you did the right thing man.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1610
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2007, 10:38:27 PM »
yeah man..you did the right thing...within two years you'd likely be over those dudes anyhow...make sure you milk the story and tell a bunch of chicks...not a bunch of dudes on a message board...

sweets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2007, 09:55:40 AM »
It sound's like Sw33ts wasn't friends with this guy, more like a friend-of-a-friend situation.  Doesn't make it any better.  But damn, you did the right thing man.

Exactly. I've always kept this guy at arm's length. He's a fucking redneck who happens to play guitar for my friends' band.

I purposely wanted to tell people here about it because I'm anonymous, at least 90% of you are male and I think standing up to cads like this guy should be the norm. I shouldn't be considered special or anything.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

clarkie

• Rep: 23
    • Real Skate avatar image
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2007, 10:05:18 AM »
Well I am female and feminist sensitive and I really appreciate what you did. Yes, males SHOULD hear about it and an example should be set. People are people and we should be helping ALL others always, but a man coming to the rescue of a woman is a double knotch up on your stick of Karma, SW33TS! I'll tell all the girls ;)

otis b driftwood

« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2007, 10:32:32 AM »
Well I am female and feminist sensitive and I really appreciate what you did. Yes, males SHOULD hear about it and an example should be set. People are people and we should be helping ALL others always, but a man coming to the rescue of a woman is a double knotch up on your stick of Karma, SW33TS! I'll tell all the girls ;)

post your tits.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 616
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2007, 10:46:32 AM »
damn otis b driftwood cummin hard wit dem funniez!!!!! mad clevar

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2007, 01:45:50 PM »
One day, when global warming finally has us at the brink of apoclypse, society will collapse, and each person will be come their own judge, jury and EXICUTIONER and you could just rid the world of dickheads and morons

countin' the days, man. countin' the days.
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

sweets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2007, 02:20:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

post your tits.

Otis, not that you care, but you're disappointing.

otis b driftwood

« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2007, 02:23:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

post your tits.
[close]

Otis, not that you care, but you're disappointing.

post your tits.

vegan people are stupid

• Rep: 0
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2007, 02:34:38 PM »
id punch the bottle

otis b driftwood

« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2007, 02:40:35 PM »
somebody should have punched her in the face.

this is the age old story of stupid girl gets stupid boys to do stupid stuff.

sweets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2007, 03:13:28 PM »
No, it's the age old story of abused girl with low self esteem gets taken advantage of.

otis b driftwood

« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2007, 03:46:59 PM »
by herself?

sweets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2007, 04:15:31 PM »
by herself?

Read the whole thread before you spew your idiocy. Her b/f took and takes advantage of her. I know you just like to go against the grain here but this time, you're making yourself look like a jock. I suppose you think it's ok to take advantage of people? Someday, you will make a great section 8 landlord or maybe a cop.

id punch the bottle

Asshole.

otis b driftwood

« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2007, 04:26:07 PM »
Expand Quote
by herself?
[close]

Read the whole thread before you spew your idiocy. Her b/f took and takes advantage of her. I know you just like to go against the grain here but this time, you're making yourself look like a jock. I suppose you think it's ok to take advantage of people? Someday, you will make a great section 8 landlord or maybe a cop.

i read it.

she fucked herself with a bottle in front of a room full of drunk guys.

she's an idiot.

and if her boyfriend 'takes' advantage of her why is she still seeing him.

obviously if i saw someone just start attacking a girl i'd step up but she brought it on herself, you should have let it carry on ,it may have been a slightly painfull but valuable lesson for her.

and i assume she is a slut so a few days off the fuck might have done her some good too.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2007, 04:28:28 PM »
i guess that was her hidden talent. get it? lol
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2007, 04:38:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
by herself?
[close]

[close]

i read it.

she fucked herself with a bottle in front of a room full of drunk guys.

she's an idiot.

and if her boyfriend 'takes' advantage of her why is she still seeing him.

obviously if i saw someone just start attacking a girl i'd step up but she brought it on herself, you should have let it carry on ,it may have been a slightly painfull but valuable lesson for her.

and i assume she is a slut so a few days off the fuck might have done her some good too.

From what I've read, the dude put the bottle in, but even if he didn't, as soon as she started crying and saying no, dude should have stopped.  I would have stepped in and did the same thing.

sweets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2007, 04:50:00 PM »
It's official, Otis, you're an asshole. Her b/f friend takes advantage of her because he knows she has low self esteem and has a history of being abused. If you knew anything about abuse, you would know that victim's have a hard time breaking the cycle. When it happens in childhood, they tend to see it as love. It's really a sad vicious cycle that usually takes years of therapy to stop. Fuck you for being such an insensitive, jock piece of shit. You are a part of the problem. Worthless.

otis b driftwood

« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2007, 05:05:24 PM »
It's official, Otis, you're an asshole. Her b/f friend takes advantage of her because he knows she has low self esteem and has a history of being abused. If you knew anything about abuse, you would know that victim's have a hard time breaking the cycle. When it happens in childhood, they tend to see it as love. It's really a sad vicious cycle that usually takes years of therapy to stop. Fuck you for being such an insensitive, jock piece of shit. You are a part of the problem. Worthless.

oh no not insensitive, i bet you've posted a link to this thread on your myspace.

anyway all this history of abuse shit and your cod psychology is irrelevant, you asked what would we do if we were at a party and some bottle fucking got out of hand and a weak defenceless women appeared to need some protecting.
i've seen enough manipulative bitches engineer fights between friends and on occasion turn on their brave protecter that i'm pretty sure i would leave. even if she didn't start crying i would have left unlike you who said you'd have stayed and watched if she hadn't started blubbbing.

sweets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2007, 06:51:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

oh no not insensitive, i bet you've posted a link to this thread on your myspace.

anyway all this history of abuse shit and your cod psychology is irrelevant, you asked what would we do if we were at a party and some bottle fucking got out of hand and a weak defenceless women appeared to need some protecting.
i've seen enough manipulative bitches engineer fights between friends and on occasion turn on their brave protecter that i'm pretty sure i would leave. even if she didn't start crying i would have left unlike you who said you'd have stayed and watched if she hadn't started blubbbing.

No, Otis. There is no myspace link and, frankly, I'm a bit embarrassed to have been at a party where this happened. I purposely posted here to discuss it because I am anonymous and this is a male dominated forum. That has previously been stated. And, I said some people are freaks who like to put on shows for people. They get satisfaction for themselves by showing off. Completely different situation but you're right about me saying that if she's just putting on a show I would've stayed.  I really shouldn't have said that. Before she said "no", I actually did walk around the corner and was talking with another unimpressed friend.  I don't even go to Hooters, let alone strip clubs so I doubt I would have stayed for a willing show.  I learned of the abusive history the day after and added that knowledge to the thread. It's relevant to the discussion. I apologize, wholeheartedly, if I'm off base for my insults but what do you expect when as soon as Clarkie identifies herself as a woman you post a comment about tits? Also, you don't exactly radiate positivity from the posts I've read, so I wouldn't be inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt.